• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even 8:45 yet, and already lots of lies being thrown around about me...

Gonna be a fun day, I guess...

Stop being fucking Cindy Brady and you'd have no problems.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt the leader guy die like 30 years ago....they havent put out a whole lot of songs since whats his face od'd

Heh heh..."leader guy."

Buccs, you're all right.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IRVING, Texas -- Tony Romo underwent a minor surgical procedure on his back last month to remove a cyst that could keep him out of action until training camp, according to sources.
Romo will be held out of the organized team activities that begin Tuesday and run for the next three weeks, the sources said Tuesday. The team's minicamp will be held June 11-13 and the club is set to travel to Oxnard, Calif., on July 19 for training camp.

He's going to be alright...

You'd think while they had him under the knife they may have given him a pair of balls.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone who gives a shit about the truth...

I asked Ox to stop posting pics that aren't safe for work. I explained politely that I have a desk where there is known to be a lot of foot traffic behind me and it's not awesome for me to be looking to read a post about how much Brian Cashman sucks and then up pops some big titted broad in dental floss sucking her fingers.

Sorry, some of us have jobs that would frown upon that sort of thing.

So I asked him nicely... He told me to fuck off. I asked him nicely again and explained why I was asking, he said "no seriously, fuck off" so I told him fine, it's against the rules of this forum anyway and if he wants to be a fucking asshole, I'll just ask the mods to make it stop. He kept doing it, so yeah, I reported a few not safe for work pics that were posted. Because there is a fucking forum here built specifically for that and these forums are supposed to be free of that shit for the very reason that lots of people can't afford to have big titted bitches pop up on their screens at work.

Fuck you JD/Buccs and whoever else thinks that means I "act like a faggot".

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone who gives a shit about the truth...

I asked Ox to stop posting pics that aren't safe for work. I explained politely that I have a desk where there is known to be a lot of foot traffic behind me and it's not awesome for me to be looking to read a post about how much Brian Cashman sucks and then up pops some big titted broad in dental floss sucking her fingers.

Sorry, some of us have jobs that would frown upon that sort of thing.

So I asked him nicely... He told me to fuck off. I asked him nicely again and explained why I was asking, he said "no seriously, fuck off" so I told him fine, it's against the rules of this forum anyway and if he wants to be a fucking asshole, I'll just ask the mods to make it stop. He kept doing it, so yeah, I reported a few not safe for work pics that were posted. Because there is a fucking forum here built specifically for that and these forums are supposed to be free of that shit for the very reason that lots of people can't afford to have big titted bitches pop up on their screens at work.

Fuck you JD/Buccs and whoever else thinks that means I "act like a faggot".

its ok

my girl is having her period now, too

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, how about you fuck off.

You're the only person here who cares about it, and the only person who plays tattle tale about it.

You have the option of disabling the stuff so they don't show up on your screen.

You have the option of not coming here if it bothers you.

Instead, you chose the option of tattling like a faggot, and tried to get Ox banned.

So again, you fuck off.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

here ya go

971554_10151615521513979_2054248304_n.jpg

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If his fake cash didn't take a hit, it was another lie

Anybody's vCash betting history is public domain to look at...

I haven't lied about shit. Get over yourself.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is in a thread about reporting posts to admins.....snoogy it would appear is the only bitch in the daily thread

Suck a dick.

And I'm not the only one, there were multiple posters who concurred with me when my first post said "Can we please stop posting the NSFW stuff, some of us don't have totally private monitors..."

And of course, dickheads like you take a request like that as a reason to open the faucet and post one NSFW pic after another after another, just to be a gahdam fucking asshole.

I wouldn't give two shits if I was posting from home, I'd ever participate if nobody objected...

But most of my posting is from work, and my monitor isn't private.

I don't know what's so fucking unreasonable about that. I really don't.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Doors are the most overrated bags of piss ever
they have like 5 good songs

Yes, probably.

Everybody needs to love at least ONE over-rated bag of urine.

Mine is the Doors, yours is The Wiggles. Even Steven.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suck a dick.

And I'm not the only one, there were multiple posters who concurred with me when my first post said "Can we please stop posting the NSFW stuff, some of us don't have totally private monitors..."

And of course, dickheads like you take a request like that as a reason to open the faucet and post one NSFW pic after another after another, just to be a gahdam fucking asshole.

I wouldn't give two shits if I was posting from home, I'd ever participate if nobody objected...

block images or dont come here

this isnt required work to be here ya know

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suck a dick.

All of this would be a valid point, however you tried to make me use a NSFW avatar and drilled me when I told you it is not NSFW.

LIES!!!

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think while they had him under the knife they may have given him a pair of balls.

Not everyone can be Sam Bradford behind a shitty o-line...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Gen was the guy who insisted on bringing everybody from CBS here, despite the near unanimous objections to the people who turned CBS into shit.

He's not making Snoogins act like a faggot, but what did he honestly expect?

Hence, he's an idiot.

i see where you're going here...fair play