• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Red Sox will miss the postseason again and we will have to sit here same time next season and here about their farm system

Unreal, let's just agree we set different standards for the teams we cheer for

-

lets be fair here

Sox fans, for how many years, had zero to cheer for about the farm system

now that it is stacked with talent....low level so grain of salt here, its gonna get talked about

I don't know it like Down, but i know there are a lot of very good power arm prospects and positional players making their way up

we arent talking Lars Anderson types either.....you can never predict anything for prospects, for the most part (see montero, jesus amongst many others), but the Sox system hasn't looked this good in ages

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

lets be fair here

Sox fans, for how many years, had zero to cheer for about the farm system

now that it is stacked with talent....low level so grain of salt here, its gonna get talked about

I don't know it like Down, but i know there are a lot of very good power arm prospects and positional players making their way up

we arent talking Lars Anderson types either.....you can never predict anything for prospects, for the most part (see montero, jesus amongst many others), but the Sox system hasn't looked this good in ages

and the Yankees have decent farm talent as well...some of which was drafted by cashman...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogs, you know we're boys, and Down, I'm cool with you when we're discussing politics and guns.

But when ya'll gang-up on Uno and Dirt when discussing the Yankees, a big :finger: is in order.

But I do wish both of you the most pleasant of evenings... and I'd prefer the FBI not be summoned to my house nor my facebook photos be published here.

Thanks in advance :suds:

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody on and off the field sucks, for the team .5 game back of the best record in the league

That's what I got

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
name me all the teams that have done better with their top 3

I'm confident I could easily come up with 20....but you'll have to wait until tomorrow...

certain that they are no better than 4th in their own division....I'd have to look at toronto a little closer....but certain of baltimore, boston and Tampa....

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys do suck...in comparison to virtually any other teams "top 3 players drafted over the past 10 years", yes...that's a pretty shitty track record if that's the best you can come up with....

EXACTAMUNDO

attachment.php

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the Yankees have decent farm talent as well...some of which was drafted by cashman...

They've had "decent farm talent that was drafted by cashman" in the past...and we say what you've concluded are the 3 best examples.....:laugh3:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Red Sox will miss the postseason again and we will have to sit here same time next season and here about their farm system

Unreal, let's just agree we set different standards for the teams we cheer for

This is Dirt's way of dealing with losing the Cashman debate..

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confident I could easily come up with 20....but you'll have to wait until tomorrow...

certain that they are no better than 4th in their own division....I'd have to look at toronto a little closer....but certain of baltimore, boston and Tampa....

And down runs like a bitch...won't provide any sort of list tomorrow....and will keep humping this

same old down syndrome

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've had "decent farm talent that was drafted by cashman" in the past...and we say what you've concluded are the 3 best examples.....:laugh3:

still here...and still no list...

yep, down is my bitch again

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also said robertson isn't one of the best setup men in baseball....or are you backtracking on that one too and blaming me in the process?
---

No...what I said was "it's not 2011 anymore" in response to "david robertson is in the conversation of best setup man in baseball"

because he hasn't been...since 2011....only yankee fans feel otherwise.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also said robertson isn't one of the best setup men in baseball....or are you backtracking on that one too and blaming me in the process?
---

No...what I said was "it's not 2011 anymore" in response to "david robertson is in the conversation of best setup man in baseball"

Did you not see his numbers as the 8th. inning guy last year, Down? Honestly?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And down runs like a bitch...won't provide any sort of list tomorrow....and will keep humping this

same old down syndrome

LOL...going home from work = running like a bitch..

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do all of those teams have in common? High draft picks through years of sucking...cashman has done well with very low draft picks...he's not the best drafter...but he's not abysmal like you retards are claiming

he's an average drafter, great in IFA's, great with fringe FA's, and average with high priced FA's...that's a good/great GM

He hasn't done well... he's done gah-dam miserably awful...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll calm down

I should have expected Cashmans magical work this particular season was gonna really piss off Boston

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I refuse to provide any evidence to support my conclusion, but I'm right!"

"No evidence"

Me and Down... "Cashman is a terrible drafter"

Uno "Evidence?"

Me and Down... "He's drafted zero impact players in 13 years"

Uno.. "So you have no evidence?"

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
---

so, you said he isn't one of the best setup men in baseball...thank you for disagreeing while agreeing...definitely makes you look less retarded