• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester gets first loss, Yanks win in 10, Gronks arm is infection free.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Miguel Cabrera is the best in the game today...by far. But compared to me? He ain't shit" - Barry Bonds

I agree.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...half of their "org ranking" is dependent on IFA's...like every teams.

So...you've got absolutely nothing in regards to the player of most significance that Cashman has drafted in the past 10 years? Not going to even give it a try?

Telling.

So half of their top ten are draftees...and their organization is consistently 15th or better...but cashman can't draft

brilliant!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Red Sox are so competent at drafting, and have spent more money than 28/29 other teams, then why are we approaching 5 years since teh last time the Red Sox have won a playoff game?

september is a crap shoot.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cashman can't draft for shit. If he could, the Yankees would be winning titles.

Even a competent farm system combined with George's money and the yankees win 120 games a year.

See, its hard to have this conversation with Boston fans because winning games takes a back seat to BaseballRefernce.com and drafts and minor league systems , but let's play a game

Tell me the teams known for having the best systems and best drafts, and let's compare that to how that team has actually fared, deal? I know the Royals were near the top, and we see how well that's going.

See, I'm a bottom line fan, you win for me, I could give a shut if Jackie Bradley junior has a Great UZR 2000 miles away

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did....twice

You ignored most of the players he drafted....lied about the ones you did talk about...and then claimed you weren't comparing a gm to a qb in a post you did exactly that

Saying snarky deflections that address zero of the content of the post does not constitute addressing it.

Last time I reply here... Discuss the shitbag players he's drafted, not some inane rankings...

Otherwise, let's get to these "top post-season QBs of all time" rankings that I'm ready to discuss...

I'll give you a little preview...

tom Brady will be involved...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So half of their top ten are draftees...and their organization is consistently 15th or better...but cashman can't draft

brilliant!

So...you've got absolutely nothing in regards to the player of most significance that Cashman has drafted in the past 10 years? Not going to even give it a try?

Telling

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either that or he's the next Rick Ankiel.

Currently tearing it up - in terms of strikeouts - with the Mets in Flushing.

And not the good kind of strikeouts, mind you...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying snarky deflections that address zero of the content of the post does not constitute addressing it.

Last time I reply here... Discuss the shitbag players he's drafted, not some inane rankings...

Otherwise, let's get to these "top post-season QBs of all time" rankings that I'm ready to discuss...

I'll give you a little preview...

tom Brady will be involved...

I've provided ample evidence that cashman is at least average at drafting...org rankings...mlb players...playoff appearances...

you ignored all of that...

You keep deflecting and moving the goal posts...You're trolling...I'd just like to know why?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Telling

lol

what the hell are you changing your argument to now?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, its hard to have this conversation with Boston fans because winning games takes a back seat to BaseballRefernce.com and drafts and minor league systems , but let's play a game

Tell me the teams known for having the best systems and best drafts, and let's compare that to how that team has actually fared, deal? I know the Royals were near the top, and we see how well that's going.

No it doesn't...snoogins says cashman sucks...explains why he thinks he sucks...you guys have 24 hour long collective brick shitting event, and now suddenly you don't want to participate anymore when you can't think of any argument that says cashman has been utterly terrible at drafting...

See, I'm a bottom line fan, you win for me, I could give a shut if Jackie Bradley junior has a Great UZR 2000 miles away

Except...when....well...you know...and we know...we'll leave it at that...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably better than he can pitch. . . . . and I've never seen him hit.

Should never have tried to make him a starter, despite his wishes to do so.

He was actually quite good as Papelbon's set-up guy in 2011(?).

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't...snoogins says cashman sucks...explains why he thinks he sucks...you guys have 24 hour long collective brick shitting event, and now suddenly you don't want to participate anymore when you can't think of any argument that says cashman has been utterly terrible at drafting...

Except...when....well...you know...and we know...we'll leave it at that...

"Uno is a homer"

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here, let's look at it this way.

If I asked you the question...

Of the top 500 players drafted in all of baseball since Cashman entered the league. How many were drafted by Cashman?

And I asked you to handicap the over/under... And I give you the over/under at THREE.

You betting the over or the under?

I'm selling the ranch and betting the under. Then I'm driving to Stans and buying drinks all night for every Red Sox fan in the house and every Yankee fan who wants Cashman fired.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

what the hell are you changing your argument to now?

Snuggles said "cashman is terrible at drafting"

You provided org rankings that included IFA's...

I ask you for his most significant draft pick over the past 10 years...and you say it's me changing arguments?

:laugh3:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and Nysmokey are going to have words.