• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Les Miles shuts reporter down

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the article Les Miles gets it for some nice ripping of some talking heads

ESPN is a factory of awfulness. Three of the network's college commentators are Lou Holtz, Mark May and Lee Corso—two of whom are old and drool while talking; all of whom still have a problem putting words together to form cogent thoughts. Don't get me started on Rick Reilly.

Over at Sports Illustrated, if Peter King isn't writing a long column about nothing in particular, the magazine's head writers are cooking up copy.

Fox continues to have meaningless pundits such as Tony Siragusa and Daryl "Moose" Johnston. Moose wouldn't know the term redundancy if the word tackled him. He hangs onto clichés for an entire broadcast. That's four hours of someone “not being a gamechanger” because Johnston doesn't know what a synonym is.

Meanwhile, Terry Bradshaw is coming to you at halftime, talking so fast he jumbles words together, making highlight reels comparable to a coked-up scene at Studio 54.

I get that Bradshaw's a hometown hero, but he's also a walking/talking advertisement for what happens when you get tackled too much (see also: Troy Aikman, Mike Ditka, Boomer Esiason and Ron Jaworski).

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all Bo right there.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mofo is crazy. Love it.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always like it when a coach puts some pussy reporter who has never played the game of football in their place....

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always like it when a coach puts some pussy reporter who has never played the game of football in their place....

me too

especially when the reporter uses lame cliches

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Gundy is an ignorant ass. Les Miles just sounds like a goofball redneck with all his "sumbitch" and "frickin" and "honest to petes." Come on. :rolleyes: And the gratuitous, forced chuckling by nervous LSU writers at the end was equally silly.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the article Les Miles gets it for some nice ripping of some talking heads

ESPN is a factory of awfulness. Three of the network's college commentators are Lou Holtz, Mark May and Lee Corso—two of whom are old and drool while talking; all of whom still have a problem putting words together to form cogent thoughts. Don't get me started on Rick Reilly.

Over at Sports Illustrated, if Peter King isn't writing a long column about nothing in particular, the magazine's head writers are cooking up copy.

Fox continues to have meaningless pundits such as Tony Siragusa and Daryl "Moose" Johnston. Moose wouldn't know the term redundancy if the word tackled him. He hangs onto clichés for an entire broadcast. That's four hours of someone “not being a gamechanger” because Johnston doesn't know what a synonym is.

Meanwhile, Terry Bradshaw is coming to you at halftime, talking so fast he jumbles words together, making highlight reels comparable to a coked-up scene at Studio 54.

I get that Bradshaw's a hometown hero, but he's also a walking/talking advertisement for what happens when you get tackled too much (see also: Troy Aikman, Mike Ditka, Boomer Esiason and Ron Jaworski).

I think you nailed it:yahoo:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Bobby Knight's bullying of cowering, moronic reporters is on a level that will never be reached again. He's the all-time greatest because everything he said was right and 99.9% of people agreed with it.

Indiana just lost by 17.

Reporter: "Coach, how does your team feel after this loss?"

Bobby Knight flips over conference table and walks out.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Bobby Knight's bullying of cowering, moronic reporters is on a level that will never be reached again. He's the all-time greatest because everything he said was right and 99.9% of people agreed with it.

Indiana just lost by 17.

Reporter: "Coach, how does your team feel after this loss?"

Bobby Knight flips over conference table and walks out.

i got tired of his temper tantrums

just a big baby

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got tired of his temper tantrums

just a big baby

Some definite and major personality issues but he's a fascinating guy. One of a kind for sure. I hate to see guys like Bobby Knight getting replaced by perfect little prototypes like Brad Stevens.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Gundy is an ignorant ass. Les Miles just sounds like a goofball redneck with all his "sumbitch" and "frickin" and "honest to petes." Come on. :rolleyes: And the gratuitous, forced chuckling by nervous LSU writers at the end was equally silly.

Show me on the doll where you were touched.

:happy:

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a member of the media, questions like this embarass me. This is why players/coaches hate the media.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Leslie never disappoints me when it comes to public speaking!