• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leonard Fournette is getting showed up at the combine

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a late 1st grade on Kamara for awhile now. Just because you've never heard of him doesn't mean that he is going to be there to be a late round steal. He might be there in rd2 but I have him on my list of players I think the Chiefs might draft.
I could not remember his name. IMO every RB will drop further in the Draft than current projections have them. It is a Deep class but not one with Special Players. I think teams have wised up to the fact you cannot take RBs in the First round unless they are Special.

Now the Chiefs are a Different Story, they can take a RB earlier as that is one of their only holes, especially if they can re sign their players this Offseason, somehow...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucs currently have these RB under Contract
Charles Sims
Peyton Barber
Doug Martin - Can be Cut before the Start of Week 4 with No Dead Money

Jacquizz Rodgers should be Resigned

That gives them a nice stable, now lets say they take the South Florida RB in the 3rd round, and he pans out, they can cut Martin.

Meanwhile the 2nd best WR on the Bucs is Adam Humphries, a guy suited for the Slot/#4 WR.

Evans Production Plummeted once there was no Receiving threat Opposite him.

A #2 WR is THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION the Bucs need to Fill. Not RB and Not in the 1st round.

Martin is gone. He won't be returning. So that leaves a hole for a good starter. Cook is gonna be really good.

Jameis has a #1 and he'll make any and all average WRs look good.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could not remember his name. IMO every RB will drop further in the Draft than current projections have them. It is a Deep class but not one with Special Players. I think teams have wised up to the fact you cannot take RBs in the First round unless they are Special.

Now the Chiefs are a Different Story, they can take a RB earlier as that is one of their only holes, especially if they can re sign their players this Offseason, somehow...
Its super deep at RB, CB and pretty deep at pass rusher. Deep at WR but nothing at the top except maybe one guy.

Its a weird draft, to be honest. Very flat and very deep except at oline, ILB and NT

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin is gone. He won't be returning. So that leaves a hole for a good starter. Cook is gonna be really good.

Jameis has a #1 and he'll make any and all average WRs look good.

Martin does not have to be Cut till before the start of Week 4.

Why cut him before then? What if Cook blows out a Knee in Training Camp, then Rodgers gets banged up. To have Cut Martin before Training camp is Dumb.

If Winston Can make Average WR look Really Good, Imagine what a Good WR will look like. Especially next to a Great One.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should also make them do all of this shit in full pads

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin does not have to be Cut till before the start of Week 4.

Why cut him before then? What if Cook blows out a Knee in Training Camp, then Rodgers gets banged up. To have Cut Martin before Training camp is Dumb.

If Winston Can make Average WR look Really Good, Imagine what a Good WR will look like. Especially next to a Great One.

If you have a #1 WR, you don't need to take a WR in the 1st round. Anyone could blow their knee out. Really doesn't matter because I highly doubt Cook will be there when it's Tampa's pick

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should also make them do all of this shit in full pads
Winner!!

I think they should do a Comparison
40s in Shorts then Pads and see the Difference.

if some guy runs a 4.2 40 but only a 4.6 in pads is he really better than a guy who runs a 4.4 40 then a 4.5 in Pads??

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have a #1 WR, you don't need to take a WR in the 1st round. Anyone could blow their knee out. Really doesn't matter because I highly doubt Cook will be there when it's Tampa's pick
I've seen multiple mocks with Cook falling to Canpa

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For basketball yes :L I prefer watching game tape or the games themselves and seeing how a RB pulls away from the defense.

Dalvin Cook? Good luck catching that guy once he's in open space

It is one test. It just makes you look deeper into his film, perhaps it is just 1 bad result. It could be a warning that it takes him a little while to get to top speed. He certainly looked good on the field, but he also played 90% of his games on a team with vastly more talent than their opponent. Vertical isn't the be all, end all test. Just a singular data pt. I happen to think C.O.D. is far more important than top speed.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen multiple mocks with Cook falling to Canpa

No way. Mocks are by mostly hacks. After Zeke's rookie year I think a few teams will be looking RB. Cook and Fournette are both going to be special

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy might be Raw, but I think he has the most Potential out of all the RB in the Draft this year. This is who I would hope the Bucs take and develop.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is one test. It just makes you look deeper into his film, perhaps it is just 1 bad result. It could be a warning that it takes him a little while to get to top speed. He certainly looked good on the field, but he also played 90% of his games on a team with vastly more talent than their opponent. Vertical isn't the be all, end all test. Just a singular data pt. I happen to think C.O.D. is far more important than top speed.

Go watch the Clemson and Michigan game bud. Do some homework before you start spewing bullshit.

FSU had Clemson by the balls. Jimbo stopped giving Cook the ball - he was averaging almost 10 yards per carry and had 4 TDs. Cook ran all over Michigan and that D too. He killed practically everyone he faced.

He's stupid fast. Breakaway speed is redonk.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because he's 35 years old. Dude was wrecking kids 15 years younger than him his whole life.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go watch the Clemson and Michigan game bud. Do some homework before you start spewing bullshit.

FSU had Clemson by the balls. Jimbo stopped giving Cook the ball - he was averaging almost 10 yards per carry and had 4 TDs. Cook ran all over Michigan and that D too. He killed practically everyone he faced.

He's stupid fast. Breakaway speed is redonk.

Did I say he was slow? No need to project your man crush. I am glad you picked games where Dalvin had a long run. I could ask why the pedestrian numbers vs Ole Miss, Louisville, and NC ST. It's almost like his yards reflected the blocking or something crazy like that

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's why you want a running back who can jump
leveon-bell-hurdles-lion.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say he was slow? No need to project your man crush. I am glad you picked games where Dalvin had a long run. I could ask why the pedestrian numbers vs Ole Miss, Louisville, and NC ST. It's almost like his yards reflected the blocking or something crazy like that

First you say 90% of his opponents were vastly inferior as far as talent. I give you Clemson and Michigan - both top 10 defenses. Here's another: Florida.

Total Defense | FBS Football Statistics - NCAA.com

Now you want to pull a 180 and make your case that he didn't do shit against that inferior talent? :L It's not a man crush. You just don't know shit about Cook.