• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Legion Of Whom

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven't been the problem outside of a few plays. Yesterday KC ran us into the ground the way we did to the Giants last week. They had close to 200 yards rushing on us which would have been more if the secondary (LOB) hadn't stopped them as the line of last defense. When Sherman is tackling RB's it usually means a whole bunch of people have already missed the tackle.

No, the LOB hasn't been the same as last year, but they haven't been the problem either. Shoot, the whole right side of our secondary has been hurt all year and Kam has missed a couple games at safety too so it's not like they've even played together much as a unit.

Look at the QB's they've faced too. Manning (both), Romo, Rivers, and Rodgers. Most teams would give up lots of passing yards to that group but Seattle is still 3rd in the NFL against the pass. So I'd say the LOB is playing alright.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the QB's they've faced too. Manning (both), Romo, Rivers, and Rodgers. Most teams would give up lots of passing yards to that group but Seattle is still 3rd in the NFL against the pass. So I'd say the LOB is playing alright.

This. I'd like to see more BOOM though. Where are the big hits?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?????

What's the issue? Is it that Seattle has the #3 pass defense, instead of #1? This is with their #2 CB missing 3 games, #3 CB missing 7 games, #4 CB missing 5 games, #5 CB missing 1 game and their SS missing 2 games. Not to mention, they've gotten very little help from the front 7 this season. As long as they're healthy, the LOB is just fine.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the issue? Is it that Seattle has the #3 pass defense, instead of #1? This is with their #2 CB missing 3 games, #3 CB missing 7 games, #4 CB missing 5 games, #5 CB missing 1 game and their SS missing 2 games. Not to mention, they've gotten very little help from the front 7 this season. As long as they're healthy, the LOB is just fine.

:agree:

Op starting a troll thread about the LOB when it's the Seattle run defense suffering just shows how clueless he is.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got Seattle this weekend.

After watching AZ go scoreless for 3 quarters against Detriot, I think you should be able to beat (and cover) against Stanton. AZ with Palmer would be a good game but AZ holding the opponent to 2 field goals and only scoring 14 points does not look too good..... Go get 'em

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legion of Booooom.

Well Played Seattle.