• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Left coast swing commences.....LAA 8/21-24

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does to me but that was and is not yet the way FO sees it. They have repeatedly said they are all in. If they are honest then they had to know it was not happening w/o YU. I'm with you on this just pointing out the odd thinking how you advance to the PS trading your ACE

I wonder how much "total honesty" the Ranger-World-Fan-Base can handle? Not you/me/this site necessarily, just the paying public which comes from counties and surrounding communities.

I've always found JD to be a pretty straight shooter. But then again, I'm willing to read between the lines occasionally, and not take it personally.

Speaking of ACE, did you happen to hear Norm this morning talking about who really was the ACE of this staff? Not bad mouthing Yu at all. But he gave some pretty compelling stats/info on why Cole might have been. But in no way was he denigrating Darvish, nor diminishing how good he is now, nor was while here.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how much "total honesty" the Ranger-World-Fan-Base can handle? Not you/me/this site necessarily, just the paying public which comes from counties and surrounding communities.

I've always found JD to be a pretty straight shooter. But then again, I'm willing to read between the lines occasionally, and not take it personally.

Speaking of ACE, did you happen to hear Norm this morning talking about who really was the ACE of this staff? Not bad mouthing Yu at all. But he gave some pretty compelling stats/info on why Cole might have been. But in no way was he denigrating Darvish, nor diminishing how good he is now, nor was while here.
Very cunning like a fox also is JD. Think he is straight ok but only let's you know enough to keep us wondering till the axe falls.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone going to be here tonight?

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone going to be here tonight?

I might be........These 9 PM starts doesn't bother me as much as the "potential" of not seeing the 7th inning stretch is daunting.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win tonight would be huge for obvious reasons.

This is one of the main teams we're chasing. We would assure ourselves that we wouldn't lose ground to these guys after we leave town and it would also put us in position to gain ground on the Angels.

I hate to say it, but anytime we can get a win during Ross's starts it is a bonus. I just don't have much confidence in the guy.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win tonight would be huge for obvious reasons.

This is one of the main teams we're chasing. We would assure ourselves that we wouldn't lose ground to these guys after we leave town and it would also put us in position to gain ground on the Angels.

I hate to say it, but anytime we can get a win during Ross's starts it is a bonus. I just don't have much confidence in the guy.

Winning: it's better than losing!

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly don't expect a pitching dual tonight

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Bibbs may be needed soon

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.....Nice D by EA there.....I was already bitching and ready to send Ephland mail about his chances with a beautiful lady. ha ha ha