• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeCharmin at it again

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to disagree, but Lebron is not the king of floppers. He is only the queen of floppers and is not good enough to be the king. Personally I have always thought Derek Fisher was a much better flopper and sold his flopping better than anyone. I think the refs know Lebron is flopping, but they are giving it to him because they know he is attracting the big crowds and they like kissing his ugly ass for the pos fans

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to disagree, but Lebron is not the king of floppers. He is only the queen of floppers and is not good enough to be the king. Personally I have always thought Derek Fisher was a much better flopper and sold his flopping better than anyone. I think the refs know Lebron is flopping, but they are giving it to him because they know he is attracting the big crowds and they like kissing his ugly ass for the pos fans

Classy

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ginobili on the Spurs is also an expert flopper - far better then Lebron. Lebron flops some, but he doesn't take it to an art like the others do. He doesn't need to because he is allowed to knock players to the floor the way Shaq Oneal used to do.:lol:

Jordan420Bulls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they weren't. Detroit could pretty much do what they wanted without worrying about flagrant's being called. NY.....not so much.

After the 3rd straight year of Chicago getting bounced by Detroit... the flagrant was implemented to protect the crying MJ.

You mean when they made certain teams start to play basketball instead of tackle football?? Do you have any kind of grasp on how to apply context??.....There is no comparison between the physicality that went on then as apposed to now.....NONE, ZERO.....Na Da.

"the flagrant was implemented to protect the crying MJ"

^^Link...?

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vlade Divac turned flopping into an art form Manu and Labron are amateurs compared to him

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lookin at a picture of Superman who looks like he either went on a two week bender or lives in a cardboard box. I doubt I need to know a thing about some inside joke. Your Superman looks unhygienic.

Looks like Superman needs some AA meetings. Why would somebody even use an Avi like that ?? typical Heatards are so retarded. :laugh3::laugh3:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Superman needs some AA meetings. Why would somebody even use an Avi like that ?? typical Heatards are so retarded. :laugh3::laugh3:

I'm lookin at his avi like...

reading-laugh.gif

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing with two superstars ended any talk of greatest ever which he wouldnt have been any way.

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James quit on Cleveland with his horse shit performance in game 5 of the 2010 ECSF. What was worse was his horse shit explanation following that game.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they weren't. Detroit could pretty much do what they wanted without worrying about flagrant's being called. NY.....not so much.

After the 3rd straight year of Chicago getting bounced by Detroit... the flagrant was implemented to protect the crying MJ.

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) I give this post a 0 for trolling and a -1 for accuracy.

Jordan420Bulls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) I give this post a 0 for trolling and a -1 for accuracy.

Amen.

I didn't mean to change the title of your thread BTW. Not sure how the fuck that happened....lol

Gotta love the revisionist history.

tumblr_mkeox8AyEY1qj80alo1_250.gif

How ya been old man....?

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he should have told them he was leaving? How do you know he didn't decided to leave after the season?

Calling it unethical is dishonest.

How in the world did you miss his admission that he and his buddy Wade got together to plan on becoming teammates when the opportunity came along and get mutual friend Bosh to join them when he reached FA status a year after LeBron?

LeWrong knew that telling Cavalier fans about what he had already decided to do would be a PR disaster and possibly cost him endorsement opportunities. So he and Wade stayed within the letter of the law but flouted it's spirit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The referees are doing the worst job of calling fouls ever in the history of the game. Blake Griffin like the other players do lowers his shoulder and rams the hell out of Gasol and knocks him down, but Gasol gets called for the play and that is the reason the Lakers lost by 30 points or whatever. The NBA really has zero credibility even though I enjoy watching it

*See Shaquille O'Neal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia