• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeCharmin at it again

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As physical as he is, he's a complete wimp when it comes to D. Flopping like a fish out of water when the going gets tough and crying when he doesn't get calls.

lebron-james-flop-knicks-2012.gif

15/20 years ago and people would have laughed their socks off at this. Now it's a flagrant!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, he's clearly (along with Durant) the best player in the world and any team would love to have him. Not a great fan of him personally but respect in due for what he has accomplished. But little things like this will forever taint his reputation in the GOAT discussions.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he really that bad of a person? Other than the "Decision," what has he done so horribly wrong? I guess I can't say anything, I hate Wade and can't really explain it. Other than he wears skinny jeans and always looks like he's about to fall asleep. Like nothing phases him in the least.

Hey, Wade, you aren't that good. You couldn't hold Kobe's sweaty socks, bitch!

There isn't much to complaint about without the decision. Does he make douche comments? Yes, but they all do. Does he flop? Yup a lot of them do that. That's pretty much it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he flop? Yup a lot of them do that.

Problem is, he doesn't have to flop as much as he does. We all know he's an amazing baller and he's proven over the last few years that when the going gets tough he steps up to the plate and delivers. Why do it so much then?

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's ok for a franchise to cut players and fans to want them gone when they have no more use, but it is not ok for them to leave during free agency? No hypocritical at all.

You continue to pretend that LeWrong didn't deliberately mislead Cavalier fans about his intentions for a full season when he had made up his mind to go to Miami.

That WAS unethical, whether Miami's front office knew about it or not.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part is, Lebron flopped on the play he got fouled that was a flagrant foul, when he didnt need to.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is, he doesn't have to flop as much as he does. We all know he's an amazing baller and he's proven over the last few years that when the going gets tough he steps up to the plate and delivers. Why do it so much then?

I hate flopping period. So I'm with you on this. It should be beneath him.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continue to pretend that LeWrong didn't deliberately mislead Cavalier fans about his intentions for a full season when he had made up his mind to go to Miami.

That WAS unethical, whether Miami's front office knew about it or not.

So he should have told them he was leaving? How do you know he didn't decided to leave after the season?

Calling it unethical is dishonest.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As physical as he is, he's a complete wimp when it comes to D. Flopping like a fish out of water when the going gets tough and crying when he doesn't get calls.

15/20 years ago and people would have laughed their socks off at this. Now it's a flagrant!
You been in a coma? It's 2014

The flagrant foul was implemented into the NBA over 20yrs ago to protect Jordan.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A person?? But you like Kobe :L
obviously you don't pay attention or you just lump ALL Lakers fan into one pile...

i've always said Kobe's a dick as a person. DO try again...

So he complains and whines on the court and he a bad person, but off the court he is a saint. :wtf2:

do i REALLY need to go into the list again? really...?:rollseyes:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a complete fraud/joke this fuckin pampered LePanzy is.

LeBron James says Mirza Teletovic foul 'not a basketball play' - ESPN

Thank your lucky stars you're playing in the cream puff soft era that you are while changing your tampon later Bronz.

"Hard fouls aren't basketball plays......but flopping is"

-Bronze

lol @ LeHypocrite.
Jordan homer crying about a player getting pampered????

You can thank your boy MJ for the cream puff soft era cause he was tired of being fouled hard by the Pistons...........hence the reasoning the flagrant foul was created.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh no doubt. it's kinda what i complained about yesterday. this pretty much happened under David Stern's watch. whatta shame it'll be to see THAT guy step down...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just unbelievable.

i know some of you think he's the greatest that ever laced 'em up and all, but looking at some of the flops the guy takes is downright comical. it's like he attempts to act like he was shot in the head in most cases...

no subtlety in this guy's acting at all....:lol:

just sayin'...

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know some of you think he's the greatest that ever laced 'em up and all, but looking at some of the flops the guy takes is downright comical. it's like he attempts to act like he was shot in the head in most cases...

no subtlety in this guy's acting at all....:lol:

just sayin'...

I hope you aren't trying to convince me, because I agree with you 100%.