• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeCharmin at it again

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get of your high horse. It's old and lame.

WTF does that mean lol? LeBron is a dirty player and your avi is a filthy homeless Superman. The thing I said aout LeBron is a fact, and me thinking you resemble your avi is funny and may be true as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a complete fraud/joke this fuckin pampered LePanzy is.

LeBron James says Mirza Teletovic foul 'not a basketball play' - ESPN

Thank your lucky stars you're playing in the cream puff soft era that you are while changing your tampon later Bronz.

"Hard fouls aren't basketball plays......but flopping is"

-Bronze

lol @ LeHypocrite.

Amen to this... ^^^^... and very well said!!

James fouled out for just the 4th time in nearly 11 seasons YET he's crying like a little bitch WHEN he "should be" fouling out every single game with all the LePushingOff and LeFlopping he does.

ROFLMAO at anyone who thinks this marshmallow would last more than a month if he played in the 80's / 90's.

WoW... !!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you guys jerk each other off why you're at it :laugh3:

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand all the LeBron bashing.

And I see this the most amongst my fellow Chicago fans.

There is no denying that LeBron is a great player, and actually might be more physically gifted than the beloved Michael Jordan.

(Maybe) more physically gifted, playing in a cream-puff-soft "zero contact" NBA, in an era where the rules were set in place to make the game easier for perimeter / wing players, and having to join forces with two -2- other franchise stars in order to win... and STILL LeEasyWayOut can't hold Jordan's jock YET he's slurped to-the-moon (by overzealous/uneducated fans and the rating$ hungry media) as being at / above MJ's level.

This is why many Chicagoan's have no love for LeShortCut...

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan homer crying about a player getting pampered????

You can thank your boy MJ for the cream puff soft era cause he was tired of being fouled hard by the Pistons...........hence the reasoning the flagrant foul was created.

ROFLMAO... ^^^

Dumb statement because the early 90's Knicks were even MORE physical than the Bad Boys... and Jordan faced both teams a total of 8 times in the playoffs.

LeCreamPuff would get destroyed back in the day, considering he can't handle the --ahem-- "physical" play of today's zero-contact NBA.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan homer crying about a player getting pampered????

You can thank your boy MJ for the cream puff soft era cause he was tired of being fouled hard by the Pistons...........hence the reasoning the flagrant foul was created.

ROFLMAO... dumb statement because the early 90's Knicks were even MORE physical than the Bad Boys.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFLMAO... ^^^

Dumb statement because the early 90's Knicks were even MORE physical than the Bad Boys... and Jordan faced both teams a total of 8 times in the playoffs.

LeCreamPuff would get destroyed back in the day, considering he can't handle the --ahem-- "physical" play of today's zero-contact NBA.

No they weren't. Detroit could pretty much do what they wanted without worrying about flagrant's being called. NY.....not so much.

After the 3rd straight year of Chicago getting bounced by Detroit... the flagrant was implemented to protect the crying MJ.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF does that mean lol? LeBron is a dirty player and your avi is a filthy homeless Superman. The thing I said aout LeBron is a fact, and me thinking you resemble your avi is funny and may be true as well.

The Superman avi is an inside miami joke about the city of Hialeah. Love how you love judging people, tell tale sign insecurity.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody, and I mean nobody, should be dissin' on the NBA's greatest player......LeBron James.

Don't be a hater cause there is nothing you can do about this situation. Sorry.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The referees are doing the worst job of calling fouls ever in the history of the game. Blake Griffin like the other players do lowers his shoulder and rams the hell out of Gasol and knocks him down, but Gasol gets called for the play and that is the reason the Lakers lost by 30 points or whatever. The NBA really has zero credibility even though I enjoy watching it

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Superman avi is an inside miami joke about the city of Hialeah. Love how you love judging people, tell tale sign insecurity.

I'm lookin at a picture of Superman who looks like he either went on a two week bender or lives in a cardboard box. I doubt I need to know a thing about some inside joke. Your Superman looks unhygienic.