• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebrons Cavs vs Jordan’s Bulls

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain the scenario of you video taping yourself?

That's the part that has me concerned.

Remember: Some of us are refugees from another site that was an absolute cesspool.

Folks were getting doxxed, left and right, and one of the perpetrators of this particular practice is a poster on this site and absolutely DESPISES you.

Please, don't show anything identifiable.

People can easily find your house, name by just using Google search by image.

If you have any social media accounts, prepare to get trolled there if you don't have them locked down.
Not big on most of these things so gonna have to ask someone (son?) to help. assuming I do it on phone no clue how to get it here.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was pretty bad.

Talked about the man's son, job all kinds of shit.

Worst part?

He got access to other posters pages that were friends with DJ and trolled them too.

ELderly, Women, Children....

Nobody was exempt.

Like, DJ wasn't some innocent damsel and neither were the others, outside of Mick. They trolled the shit outta him too.

People were exchanging alleged d*ck picks, western unioning money to eachother, giving out phone numbers.....it was Fucking INSANE.

BUT, Wiggy was pretty bad.
wow...how long ago did you say?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah over the years it's become clear Wiggy is just a punk. Even dtgold is just messing around, I don't see any meanness in his bullshit he just likes being the board asshole. Wiggy is truly mean, trying to upset people. Which is 100% an indicator that he is very unhappy and insecure.
Likes being the board a-hole? Eh. I'm sure if I was here as long as most I'd be looked at differently. But I knew that going in, and being the board a-hole - if I am - isn't something I'd shy away from either. Can I put it on my resume?

Admittedly, I've probably gone too far and maybe regretted a couple things I said, but mean it when I say everything here is all in good fun for me. Try to stay away from swearing as much as possible and the name calling. But I'm guilty of some, I'm sure. Some levels, though I wont ever stoop (calling someone a retard for disagreeing for example). If I got as offended as some seem to, though, I would not be here.

OK, done with my life story. Can we have some real sports again soon?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likes being the board a-hole? Eh. I'm sure if I was here as long as most I'd be looked at differently. But I knew that going in, and being the board a-hole - if I am - isn't something I'd shy away from either. Can I put it on my resume?

Admittedly, I've probably gone too far and maybe regretted a couple things I said, but mean it when I say everything here is all in good fun for me. Try to stay away from swearing as much as possible and the name calling. But I'm guilty of some, I'm sure. Some levels, though I wont ever stoop (calling someone a retard for disagreeing for example). If I got as offended as some seem to, though, I would not be here.

"everything here is all in good fun for me"

So your idea of fun is taking something outta context or outright changing the subject so you can tell yourself you're always right?

And while you might not call someone a retard for disagreeing with you what you do instead is use dumb phrases like- gotta love this forum, deflect, dance puppet & so on. I've seen you play that game of yours not only in the NBA threads. But in the NFL & CFB threads.

You're a decent fella to yap with when you're not in alter-ego mode. Your alter-ego mode is a real jackass.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"everything here is all in good fun for me"

So your idea of fun is taking something outta context or outright changing the subject so you can tell yourself you're always right?

And while you might not call someone a retard for disagreeing with you what you do instead is use dumb phrases like- gotta love this forum, deflect, dance puppet & so on. I've seen you play that game of yours not only in the NBA threads. But in the NFL & CFB threads.

You're a decent fella to yap with when you're not in alter-ego mode. Your alter-ego mode is a real jackass.
Taking out of context like calling out our coach for a disaster he caused against Seattle and you claiming I stood up for him?

I always answer direct questions when asked and if I am proven to be factually incorrect I will man up and say so right away. But other than that you nailed it. Yes, all in good fun for me.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking out of context like calling out our coach for a disaster he caused against Seattle and you claiming I stood up for him?

I always answer direct questions when asked and if I am proven to be factually incorrect I will man up and say so right away. But other than that you nailed it.

You wanna bring that up fine. I'll go with something more recent. How about when you said TT outplayed Jokic & Embiid? I listed their head to head games. You ignored them. Choosing instead to once again make stuff up by claiming I said Jokic & Embiid are garbage.

I'm shocked you actually fessed up to something. But it's obvious you'll continue to play your silly little games.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wanna bring that up fine. I'll go with something more recent. How about when you said TT outplayed Jokic & Embiid? I listed their head to head games. You ignored them. Choosing instead to once again make stuff up by claiming I said Jokic & Embiid are garbage.

I'm shocked you actually fessed up to something. But it's obvious you'll continue to play your silly little games.
That was pretty recent...even including posts where I showed you I ripped our coach. still took quite a while for you to admit your mistake. But you finally did so hat's off.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're the board asshole because of your argumentation style (and infinite reserves). You clearly like the reactions you get or you would stop doing it that way.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty recent...even including posts where I showed you I ripped our coach. still took quite a while for you to admit your mistake. But you finally did so hat's off.

Yeah & I admitted I was wrong a while ago. You just can't let that go. You can't even acknowledge you incorrectly said TT outplayed Jokic & Embiid. Or that you claimed I called Jokic & Embiid garbage.

There's something wrong with you. I'm not joking.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah & I admitted I was wrong a while ago. You just can't let that go. You can't even acknowledge you incorrectly said TT outplayed Jokic & Embiid. Or that you claimed I called Jokic & Embiid garbage.

There's something wrong with you. I'm not joking.
Probably a lot wrong with me, but doesn't have much to do with anything said here.

and, yeah, there was an instance I admitted I was wrong about TT and one of those guys (but didn't take notes).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the board asshole because of your argumentation style (and infinite reserves). You clearly like the reactions you get or you would stop doing it that way.
I'm the asshole as the new guy with the same style as many. And, no, it doesn't bother me. No disagreement there.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the asshole as the new guy with the same style as many. And, no, it doesn't bother me. No disagreement there.
Your style is all your own there, chief. We don't always see ourselves as others do.

Got nothing to do with being "the new guy" either. You aren't new anymore. But you still post like an asshole.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your style is all your own there, chief. We don't always see ourselves as others do.

Got nothing to do with being "the new guy" either. You aren't new anymore. But you still post like an asshole.
k