• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebrons Cavs vs Jordan’s Bulls

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere on another board where a guy legit thinks Jordan’s best bulls team doesn’t beat Lebrons Cavs in a series. Just curious if there are people on here that are that stupid?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere on another board where a guy legit thinks Jordan’s best bulls team doesn’t beat Lebrons Cavs in a series. Just curious if there are people on here that are that stupid?

His Cavs teams were great. Just happened to run into the Warriors four straight times. I think it would be a tough battle against the Bulls, but I think they'd be right there with them and it would be a long series most of the time. The Cavs might possibly have the more useful bench. I think you'd have to let the Bulls replace some of those bigs with wing players.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His Cavs teams were great. Just happened to run into the Warriors four straight times. I think it would be a tough battle against the Bulls, but I think they'd be right there with them and it would be a long series most of the time. The Cavs might possibly have the more useful bench. I think you'd have to let the Bulls replace some of those bigs with wing players.
I don’t see the Cavs coming close, weren’t they playing a true center? Don’t think the bulls would need to replace their bigs to beat them. Bulls had solid defenders and Pippen would slow Lebron down. Jordan and Harper would contain their guards.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see the Cavs coming close, weren’t they playing a true center? Don’t think the bulls would need to replace their bigs to beat them. Bulls had solid defenders and Pippen would slow Lebron down. Jordan and Harper would contain their guards.

I think the Cavs do at least as well as the Jazz, probably better.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely

And the best Cavs team could definitely beat the 98 Bulls

And the best Bulls teams were probably from the second 3 peat, and those guys were mostly in their 30s. The Cavs were much younger. LeBron is the old guy, but he doesn't age like other people.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ‘98 Bulls weren’t that good man. At least not compared to the other Bulls teams. Hands down the weakest of the 6 title winning squads. They were older and Pippen was way less than 100%.

yes, in comparison to their earlier versions of themselves, the '98 Bulls weren't as good. But there's not a fucking chance in hell they'd lose to Cleveland, not a chance. Anyone who thinks otherwise has lost their goddamn minds.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, in comparison to their earlier versions of themselves, the '98 Bulls weren't as good. But there's not a fucking chance in hell they'd lose to Cleveland, not a chance. Anyone who thinks otherwise has lost their goddamn minds.

Look.

A way too high percentage of posts on here are devoted to giving reality checks to Cav homers.

That being said, I can promise you that the ‘16 Cavs were better than the ‘98 Jazz. And that the team they beat, the ‘16 Warriors would run circles around the ‘98 Bulls.

the ‘98 Jazz had the Bulls on the ropes and let them off.

Pippen was hurt.

He averaged under 17 points a game on 41% and 67% from the line in the ‘98 playoffs. He further tweaked his back in that series. After game 2, he had 1 game where he went off with 28, 9 and 5. In the other 3 games (3,5,6), Pippen averaged 8 PPg, 6 Rebs and 3.7 Assists

Because Pippen wasn’t right, the Bulls weren’t either. They were extremely vulnerable and it took a miracle to win that series. They would not have beaten a stronger opponent, which the ‘16 Cavs would have been.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which rules are you playing the game under? The bent arm on the body and hammered fouls or these touch foul rules LeBron has been playing under?
All Michael had were Scottie and Rodman. I doubt the rest of the team would have been having roles on any team on the league, while free agents flocked to cleveland to get a ring from LeRoy.

Completely different basketball those what, 18 years apart? You cannot have the conversation without stating which game they were playing.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which rules are you playing the game under? The bent arm on the body and hammered fouls or these touch foul rules LeBron has been playing under?
All Michael had were Scottie and Rodman. I doubt the rest of the team would have been having roles on any team on the league, while free agents flocked to cleveland to get a ring from LeRoy.

Completely different basketball those what, 18 years apart? You cannot have the conversation without stating which game they were playing.

All he had was Scottie and rodman?

Lol mmkay

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ITT: People justify how the Cavs could probably have hung with the last team of the aging Bulls dynasty...but if they played the 72-10 Bulls would have been rekt 100 series out of 100.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with the Cavs is that their Offense was too centered around Lebron. If Andre Iguodala can win a Finals MVP by being the Lebron defender then I like my chances with having Scottie, Jordan, Rodman being able to switch and guard Lebron. Also with being the focal point of the offense, I'm not sure if Lebron would be mainly task to guarding Jordan to conserve energy and all. So that leaves you with Shumpert or JR

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s an interesting thing the NBA board here on tHoop