• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron stalling the offense

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article on Yahoo this morning: LeBron James is hijacking Cleveland's offense, and it's quietly becoming a big problem - Yahoo Finance

I've been saying it since LeBron was in Cleveland the first time his isolation offensive sets kill the fluidity of the team. Everyone is just going to be standing around watching him and losing their shooting touch if called upon later in the game. It always doesn't help their energy level on the defensive side of the ball. I am not too worried about it versus Atlanta but against one of the Western Conference teams it will spell disaster.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He even said it himself. He said he will make changes come Game 2. He took them out of their normal offense, it happens. They still won and he still played a great game despite that bad stretch.

And yes that would hurt them bigtime vs the West

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He even said it himself. He said he will make changes come Game 2. He took them out of their normal offense, it happens. They still won and he still played a great game despite that bad stretch.

Fuckin' LeBron! He's such a POS for...leaving the Heat!:D

I better get outta here before anyone gets upset...:bolt:

Ya won't catch me now...:car:

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has been doing it for years, he definitely did it in the first round too. It is one thing to say it and another to actually do it. For the Cavs sake I hope he does change it up.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has been doing it for years, he definitely did it in the first round too. It is one thing to say it and another to actually do it. For the Cavs sake I hope he does change it up.

At least in that first game he wasnt settling for jumpshots. He was attacking a lot, so that is definitely a plus.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's part of his game. He's just not as efficient at it as he has been in the past.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Why not just bench LeBron. The Cavs did so well this year without him in the lineup and their potent motion offense. :L

LeBron James has been in the NBA forever now, he knows how to win games.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, you know if LeBron says it, it must be true...:nono:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm sure him getting JR to come to Cleveland is hurting the Cavs too.

All bow to THE KING!

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Why not just bench LeBron. The Cavs did so well this year without him in the lineup and their potent motion offense. :L

LeBron James has been in the NBA forever now, he knows how to win games.
Spot on, bench his arse!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article on Yahoo this morning: LeBron James is hijacking Cleveland's offense, and it's quietly becoming a big problem - Yahoo Finance

I've been saying it since LeBron was in Cleveland the first time his isolation offensive sets kill the fluidity of the team. Everyone is just going to be standing around watching him and losing their shooting touch if called upon later in the game. It always doesn't help their energy level on the defensive side of the ball. I am not too worried about it versus Atlanta but against one of the Western Conference teams it will spell disaster.

:L The 3-4 consecutive posts of more 25,000 words each that this board is going to be subjected to when Wiggy see's this post is on your head MM.

I hope you you're happy.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sort of agree with the idea that LBJ is running a poor offense that is bound to bite him soon.

Its not a bad plan versus the East teams who dont either have enough offense to make him pay for the nonstop turnovers and bad shots (like Chicago and Boston)....... or teams who dont have the correct individual personnel styles to force all the LBJ turnovers and bad shots (like Atlanta).

But against Houston or Golden State it will be disastrous if he runs this crap offense.
They will rack up a ton of fastbreak points and cause an avalanche of scoring the other direction.

The Houston and GSW style eat up the isolation offenses.
So far its not a big deal, but it could be.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What offense? Cleveland hasn't had one since Love went down. They already ran a high number of Isos before Love injury, but did have a functional scheme. Since then though, its just degraded into an endless series of passes into one on one scenarios. The amazing thing is Cleveland has somehow been able to pull a hot shooting night from a random role player to mask the stink. And not just once, its happened like 4 or 5 times already with it being a different guy almost every time.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm sure him getting JR to come to Cleveland is hurting the Cavs too.

All bow to THE KING!

I have to congratulate JR on hitting those wide-open 3's. That's more than I thought he could do.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My son Mighty Shit is back!!!