• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Seriously Injured?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you were proven wrong with links and facts that Mexico isn't Central America. You're stupid in every sense of the word.

Do you have facts I'm a child molester? If not, I suggest you shut your cock sucker.

By the way fuckin retard - What I said is that Mexico is part of America and subsequently any person who came from Mexico into the United States was already an American even by today's standards. Some of you fucked up pieces of shit kept indicating that a person from Mexico was not an American

By most standards North America and South America are two continents and even though That region has been called a subcontinent and central America, it is still considered to be part of America. So once again you have only proven that you're a bitch and a stupid little whore. So fuck you asshole

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BlackBelt Child Molester is so fuckin stupid that he doesn't know Mexicans are Also Americans - either that or he is a racist prick

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again dumbshit, Mexico isn't in Central America. You must have missed that part of Geography class. Did your ghetto ass even go to school?

You are a moron.

I am right and you are wrong again as usual - fuckin child molester, bitch, little whore and puta'

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Central America is considered part of North America and is boardered by Mexico - child molester belt

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to congratulate blackbelt disciple by the way for his 1000th post stalking me. He is truly dedicated to the art of stalking. He should be warned, however that if he shows up to my house, I am prepared to defend my home and I do keep loaded weapons ready to aim and fire.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to congratulate blackbelt disciple by the way for his 1000th post stalking me. He is truly dedicated to the art of stalking. He should be warned, however that if he shows up to my house, I am prepared to defend my home and I do keep loaded weapons ready to aim and fire.

Actually, you are wrong dumb dumb. Mexico isn't in Central America, as you stated. You're a penche moron.

Please provide proof that I'm a child molester. Then go outside and bash your head into a tree.

And no, stop inviting me to your house. I don't want to see you and your Mammy eating curly fries.

However, my offer still stands for sparring in gym. Bring yo ass down and get lit up, sucka.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mexico boarders Central America, but that is irrelevant - what I was pointing out is that Mexicans are Americans - They need to quit saying that they are coming to America when they arrive in the United States - They were already in America

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, you are wrong dumb dumb. Mexico isn't in Central America, as you stated. You're a penche moron.

Please provide proof that I'm a child molester. Then go outside and bash your head into a tree.

And no, stop inviting me to your house. I don't want to see you and your Mammy eating curly fries.

However, my offer still stands for sparring in gym. Bring yo ass down and get lit up, sucka.

No - you're just a dumbass and a child molester - your stalking me proves it:laugh3::lol:
Don't need proof - you're guilty until proven innocent on the internet - that's how smart people protect their children in here - assume the worst about a piece of shit like you:lol:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No - you're just a dumbass and a child molester - your stalking me proves it:laugh3::lol:
Don't need proof - you're guilty until proven innocent on the internet - that's how smart people protect their children in here - assume the worst about a piece of shit like you:lol:

You are, without a doubt, a massive stupid turd.

First person you see today should slap the stupid off your fat face. :lol::laugh3:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the preseason under way one has to wonder if this will be the year Lebron suffers his first significant injury. Broken ankle, torn acl, achilles, shoulder seperation, back, etc. Again not that I would ever wish that on Lebron (I don't), but it's interesting he's never had any real injuries.

Kobe at this stage, had had several knee surgeries, shoulder seperation and others. Perhaps it's the HGH that Lebron takes that has helped him avoid injuries. But who knows, maybe it's his turn. One has to wonder.

Peace

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is a disgrace to all humanity....I am disgusted & dismayed :L

Who posted this crap :ss:??

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way fuckin retard - What I said is that Mexico is part of America and subsequently any person who came from Mexico into the United States was already an American even by today's standards. Some of you fucked up pieces of shit kept indicating that a person from Mexico was not an American

By most standards North America and South America are two continents and even though That region has been called a subcontinent and central America, it is still considered to be part of America. So once again you have only proven that you're a bitch and a stupid little whore. So fuck you asshole

They are North Americans. They aren't Americans.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the preseason under way one has to wonder if this will be the year Lebron suffers his first significant injury. Broken ankle, torn acl, achilles, shoulder seperation, back, etc. Again not that I would ever wish that on Lebron (I don't), but it's interesting he's never had any real injuries.

Kobe at this stage, had had several knee surgeries, shoulder seperation and others. Perhaps it's the HGH that Lebron takes that has helped him avoid injuries. But who knows, maybe it's his turn. One has to wonder.

Peace
Speaking of HGH. I see Kobe went to Germany again to get a 3rd dose of it in his knee.

Cause everyone knows that it's fairly common for a player to avg. almost 40mins a game (in B2B years) after already logging a career 40,000 minutes prior to both seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of HGH. I see Kobe went to Germany again to get a 3rd dose of it in his knee.

Cause everyone knows that it's fairly common for a player to avg. almost 40mins a game (in B2B years) after already logging 40,000 minutes prior to both seasons.

Why do you people even respond to Sman? - He is really not worth the time.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you people even respond to Sman? - He is really not worth the time.

Because I'm interesting and entertaining. Not a boring piece of garbage such as yourself.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is a disgrace to all humanity....I am disgusted & dismayed :L

Who posted this crap :ss:??
Like with TLF, I question if Doors is also a true pedo, especially considering his creepily gay avi. He talks like a know-it-all on the message boards and stuff, but behind the scenes, he's likely a 45-year-old virgin who just now is experimenting with his sexual desires.

He's trying to lead us to believe us to believe that dude in leather pants is actually him. Of course, TLF fell for what he was selling. I guess it takes a true pedo to bring out another.

After the whole Sandusky thing came out two years ago, everyone is keeping a watchful eye out for true pedos, and rightfully so. Doors and TLF look suspicious to me...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like with TLF, I question if Doors is also a true pedo, especially considering his creepily gay avi. He talks like a know-it-all on the message boards and stuff, but behind the scenes, he's likely a 45-year-old virgin who just now is experimenting with his sexual desires.

He's trying to lead us to believe us to believe that dude in leather pants is actually him. Of course, TLF fell for what he was selling. I guess it takes a true pedo to bring out another.

After the whole Sandusky thing came out two years ago, everyone is keeping a watchful eye out for true pedos, and rightfully so. Doors and TLF look suspicious to me...

Keep it up and I am going to block you along with Sman and Blackbelt Dicisple. Then I won't have to look at your shit