• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Seriously Injured?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like with TLF, I question if Doors is also a true pedo, especially considering his creepily gay avi. He talks like a know-it-all on the message boards and stuff, but behind the scenes, he's likely a 45-year-old virgin who just now is experimenting with his sexual desires.

He's trying to lead us to believe us to believe that dude in leather pants is actually him. Of course, TLF fell for what he was selling. I guess it takes a true pedo to bring out another.

After the whole Sandusky thing came out two years ago, everyone is keeping a watchful eye out for true pedos, and rightfully so. Doors and TLF look suspicious to me...

Says the guy who had a picture of a young girl as his avatar

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moron. Are you that lazy or that stupid? I've already stated countless times that's she's 22 and I'm 25. I'm not the one who wished mind control over young women you sick pedo freak.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moron. Are you that lazy or that stupid? I've already stated countless times that's she's 22 and I'm 25. I'm not the one who wished mind control over young women you sick pedo freak.

She looks about 14 or 15 to be honest, so that makes you a perp

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually mind control period would be a nice thing, but not safe in the hands of any normal person on this planet - lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, but I date adult women - you're dating children

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again if you're only 25 years old, then Hurrishit is a child

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go....hoping for a major injury. Just pathetic.

A bit less pathetic in the case of a shameless egomaniac like LeBron.

Karma catching up with him for the way he KNOWINGLY misled Cavalier fans for a full season?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think those guys care if you block them or not.

It would be a nice feature if they couldn't see you when blocked. As long as you can't see them, but they can see you - it's kind of a worthless feature that puts you at a disadvantage

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, I've got the faggots Sman and blackbelt blocked

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dij probably had to take that girls picture down due to her 30yr old parents getting a protection order against him because he was stalking their child.

Once a stalker (which he has a proven history of) always a stalker.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like with TLF, I question if Doors is also a true pedo, especially considering his creepily gay avi. He talks like a know-it-all on the message boards and stuff, but behind the scenes, he's likely a 45-year-old virgin who just now is experimenting with his sexual desires.

He's trying to lead us to believe us to believe that dude in leather pants is actually him. Of course, TLF fell for what he was selling. I guess it takes a true pedo to bring out another.

After the whole Sandusky thing came out two years ago, everyone is keeping a watchful eye out for true pedos, and rightfully so. Doors and TLF look suspicious to me...

Uh, seriously?!? You do realize that is Jim Morrison in his avi, right?!? Of course, your only 25, so what the hell do you know!!

You probably think Justin Bieber is a musical genius!!

There, now you can post about how I'm a Lebron fan because I had an avatar of him picking his nose!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, seriously?!? You do realize that is Jim Morrison in his avi, right?!? Of course, your only 25, so what the hell do you know!!

There, now you can post about how I'm a Lebron fan because I had an avatar of him picking his nose!!

He should talk with the picture of a 14 year old girl - says that's his girlfriend - I bet she would be pissed to know he's plastering her picture all over the internet

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you for filling me it, I appreciate it. He still has characteristics of a pedo though.

And I admire the friggin bieb??? I think you have me confused with QID...

I'll give you credit for your spirited trash talk, trojanfan. But you're still a star-driven diva. Now move along with your rants about how a Timberwolves GM was entirely responsible for your team losing the 2008 title.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dij probably had to take that girls picture down due to her 30yr old parents getting a protection order against him because he was stalking their child.

Once a stalker (which he has a proven history of) always a stalker.

I took it down because I felt like it. And realized I don't need a stinkin avatar to prove myself around here...

Thanks for the good ego boost. I'll remember this post when the day comes that I'm finally able to contact my childhood crush and conquer a lifelong fear.

You may think I wrote that particular piece three years ago strictly for attention, but my stories ain't fake man.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She looks about 14 or 15 to be honest, so that makes you a perp

Well, the fact is she's not 14 or 15. I could prove it if I had to/felt like it. She's 22 and I'd be willing to buy her dinner if she ever became available.

Then again if you're only 25 years old, then Hurrishit is a child

Do you even know what a p*****ile is, TLF?

It would be a nice feature if they couldn't see you when blocked. As long as you can't see them, but they can see you - it's kind of a worthless feature that puts you at a disadvantage

I personally think the block list should be limited to a maximum of three posters, and be made that the other poster can't see your posts either.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't sman supposed to put Dij back in his cage?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for filling me it, I appreciate it. He still has characteristics of a pedo though.

And I admire the friggin bieb??? I think you have me confused with QID...

I'll give you credit for your spirited trash talk, trojanfan. But you're still a star-driven diva. Now move along with your rants about how a Timberwolves GM was entirely responsible for your team losing the 2008 title.

C'mon now. You can admit it. Your a fan of Justin Bieber. You even have a nickname for him.:lol: