• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Seriously Injured?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One has to wonder if Lebron is due for a serious injury? Impressively 10 years into the league, he has avoided any real injury. In fact, other than the Asterisk season in 2012, Lebron has played over 75 games every season. Not all, but historically many of the great players have all had significant injuries by this stage of their career: Bird, MJ, Sampson, Bill Walton, Kobe, Bynum, Wade, Blake griffin, Howard, and many more.

...In fact Kobe by age 29 had multiple knee surgeries, torn hand ligaments, and now ofcourse the achilles. Which is what's so impressive that Kobe despite all those injuries was still first team all nba at age 35....But Lebron has avoided the injury bug...Not that I would wish injury on him or anyone. I don't. But statisitcall speaking Lebron is overdue for some sort of basketball injury: A ripped ACL. Broken foot or ankle. Seperated shoulder. Chronic Back injury...

...One has to wonder why Lebron has avoided injury when many other steroid users have had their bodies start to break down: Bonds, Wade etc...Yet Lebron avoids injuries despite his steroid usage. Has he just been lucky?

...Again, not that I wish it on Lebron, but statistically speaking he's due for some sort of significant injury.

Comments?

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are just freak of natures and avoid injuries.

Ala Cal Ripken Jr.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairly confident he was created in a lab. His "injuries" are quickly fixed.

(cue ESPN breaking news of Lebron torn ACL)

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only hope.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mixture of Steroids and HGH and maybe some Blood doping.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HGH is known to help the body recover from injury fairly quickly. For a guy who runs and jumps constantly, it is pretty odd that he's never really been hurt and that only make me suspect roid use more.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go....hoping for a major injury. Just pathetic.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go....hoping for a major injury. Just pathetic.

you read his second to last paragraph/sentence? He isn't wishing injury upon him, just finds it interesting that he hasn't had one yet.

It is very odd.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One has to wonder if Lebron is due for a serious injury? Impressively 10 years into the league, he has avoided any real injury. In fact, other than the Asterisk season in 2012, Lebron has played over 75 games every season. Not all, but historically many of the great players have all had significant injuries by this stage of their career: Bird, MJ, Sampson, Bill Walton, Kobe, Bynum, Wade, Blake griffin, Howard, and many more.

...In fact Kobe by age 29 had multiple knee surgeries, torn hand ligaments, and now ofcourse the achilles. Which is what's so impressive that Kobe despite all those injuries was still first team all nba at age 35....But Lebron has avoided the injury bug...Not that I would wish injury on him or anyone. I don't. But statisitcall speaking Lebron is overdue for some sort of basketball injury: A ripped ACL. Broken foot or ankle. Seperated shoulder. Chronic Back injury...

...One has to wonder why Lebron has avoided injury when many other steroid users have had their bodies start to break down: Bonds, Wade etc...Yet Lebron avoids injuries despite his steroid usage. Has he just been lucky?

...Again, not that I wish it on Lebron, but statistically speaking he's due for some sort of significant injury.

Comments?

NO COMMENT

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To bring up the possibility of injury for any player is one thing, but to suggest that a particular player that you(in this case The fuckin idiot named Sman) is really just flat out trolling in bad taste and sick.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you read his second to last paragraph/sentence? He isn't wishing injury upon him, just finds it interesting that he hasn't had one yet.

It is very odd.

Sorry I wasn't born yesterday, nor am I naive enough to think that sman the douche bag who's rancid pussy is always hurt wouldn't wish anything bad on any player that isn't Kobe Bryant.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means he is not on steroids...haha

Kobe must of been on steroids since he kept getting hurt?? No, he is just injury prone, dumbass.

That is why you are a poor poster. Everyone is different, some players have injuries some don't.

But saying he is due for an injury. Pathetic! This is the last straw! :ban:

I don't report posters, but somebody will.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could not hold back laughing neener before opening this page. At a boring house party (I don't speak much Spanish) and this might have made my night hahaha well done sman

I am currently listening to a song literally twllng us this is house music?

Also his lack of injuries is a sign he is not using peds if any of you trolls cared to raw the extensive info I have provided on the subject. Unlike Kobe and Wade.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for all the typos

Also kobe recovering so often and efficiently is another very strong case for hgh

Sorry sman, I would request you find suicide watch but I know Yu disregard truths to support your version of what you want to think.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook had a good streak going but anything can happen.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we nominate this thread as the most pathetic piece of crap for the month of July

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as pathetic as Heatmyshorts and bandwagon Heat fans like yourself.

Wishing injuries on players is as bad as it gets and over the top.

Especially when he reasoning provides no argument. His argument basically backs that Kobe coming back so soon and being injury prone is more likely to take PEDs then Lebron.

Pathetic, to the lowest levels!