• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron says "I'd win" the Slam Dunk Contest

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if Muhammad Ali hadn't beaten the crap out of his opponents like he said he was going to, we'd never have heard of him.

Tobad we can't say the same for King James the Pretender to the Throne of the Slam Dunk. If you can't take your opponents down, Mr. James, then just be satisfied with the new NBA logo. Modelled after your greatness, of course:

View attachment 8826

This level of hatred can't be healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 guy doesn't win championships.

No, Jordan didn't leave.....but he did quit the league (or was is a secret suspension due to gambling) when he had the chance to 4-peat.

Who does that??

Like I said....it's just James trolling the haters....again.

LeBron could have had anybody he wanted join Cleveland, instead he leaves, leaves his hometown city behind. A team he promised a title, you turn your back on them?

I'm a big time hater, I have no problem admitting it, fact of the matter is, I was a big LBJ supporter in his early Cavs days, despite being a Bulls fan, but the shit he pulled and the whole ''decision'' bullshit, give me a fucking break.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron could have had anybody he wanted join Cleveland, instead he leaves, leaves his hometown city behind. A team he promised a title, you turn your back on them?

I'm a big time hater, I have no problem admitting it, fact of the matter is, I was a big LBJ supporter in his early Cavs days, despite being a Bulls fan, but the shit he pulled and the whole ''decision'' bullshit, give me a fucking break.

Give me a fucking break he left as a free agent. The decision show was stupid.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I stopped reading here.

You're lack of knowledge is showing..... even more.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped reading here.

You're lack of knowledge is showing..... even more.

Good, I don't care what you think.

We all know LeBron ran the show in Cleveland, wanted Mo Williams, he got him, he's the only reason guys like Brown and Spoelstra even have a job as his coach. He runs the show.

Fact of the matter is, he walked out on his city after a promise, fuck him and his ''loyalty''

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually while you all are playing....I think they rigged it for Lebron to win the high school one he was in. He was a huge star(from a high school standpoint). They gave 50's for his simple, yet POWERFUL dunks. I can't remember the name but I thought Shannon Brown(or was it somebody else) got robbed in that one

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We all know LeBron ran the show in Cleveland, wanted Mo Williams, he got him, he's the only reason guys like Brown and Spoelstra even have a job as his coach. He runs the show.

Fact of the matter is, he walked out on his city after a promise, fuck him and his ''loyalty''

Fact is the matter is that it's a business and he made a business decision. The teams do it all the time when they cut players. He'll the fans would turn on Lebron the second he got too old or suffered a serious injury past his prime.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just more weak stuff from the king of talk. Look at me, look at me. That's how he will be remembered and because of that he won't ever get the credit for being the player he is, nor should he.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sure about that? It looks to me like Wade runs the show.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything so convenient for NBA in dunk contest. Today it turns out a lot of his suspicions could very well be right as an official NBA memo has been discovered that was sent out over an hour prior to the dunk contest, but listed Blake Griffin as the 2011 Dunk Contest Winner

Subway spent a reported $3 million in a Blake Griffin media campaign All-Star weekend. ZERO was obviously spent on JaVale McGee of the Wizards.

- NBA officials forced Blake Griffin to use a Kia, the official car sponsor of the league, rather than a higher end car he wanted to use for his final dunk. This product placement paid off in a commercial and possible endorsement deal for Griffin.

- Blake Griffin is the most searched athlete in the world on YouTube. It would have been bad for the NBA’s business if he had lost the dunk contest to a scrub from the Wizards.

- Nike had an entire marketing campaign planned around Blake Griffin winning the dunk contest. They began to reveal the plan this week for the Nike Hyperdunk 2011 10.0 for Blake Griffin.

NBA names Griffin Winner BEFORE Dunk Contest | CelticsLife.com - Boston Celtics Fan Site, Blog, T-shirts

In the link, it shows where you can click on a memo that was sent out even before the contest happened. Look at the 1:20pm to 2:00pm...where it calls Griffin the winner of the 2011 contest.

Interesting stuff, although that memo i read where it showed Blake's name as the champ could have just been a mistake or a typo. It is weird though.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure about that? It looks to me like Wade runs the show.

Exactly, it is Wades team, always was. That is what happens when you go become a sidekick instead of doing your own deal.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He ran the show, but there wasn't a star player that wanted to go to shittown Cleveland (not the best place to live). He tried to recruit Wade and Bosh to Cleveland, but that compared to Miami is a nightmare. The fact is it is hard to recruit players to Cleveland if they aren't drafted.

But looking forward, Lebron either stays in Miami or he goes back to Cleveland. I don't see him going to any other teams.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, it is Wades team, always was. That is what happens when you go become a sidekick instead of doing your own deal.

It was Wade's team, even after the 1st year LBJ showed. Now here is where it gets confusing, it is Wade's team but Lebron runs the show. :laugh3:

If you don't think Lebron runs this team you are lying to yourself. Just look in the huddle, locker room, etc.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Wade's team, even after the 1st year LBJ showed. Now here is where it gets confusing, it is Wade's team but Lebron runs the show. :laugh3:

If you don't think Lebron runs this team you are lying to yourself. Just look in the huddle, locker room, etc.

Tobad you can't look into the other players' hearts. That's where you find out who the team leader is. Lebron puts on a good show, if you are into that sort of thing. It seems as though he's got the city of Miami fooled, along with guys like you.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I think that's it. It was one of those cases where the buzz was around him, and all he needed was his hops and power to get through to the finals. Still impressive being that he was in high school though

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stuff, although that memo i read where it showed Blake's name as the champ could have just been a mistake or a typo. It is weird though.
Dude.......c'mon