• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron says "I'd win" the Slam Dunk Contest

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never want to hear anyone else say "you guys make to much of him not being in the dunk contest". HE'S the one that keeps running his mouth about it. Talk is cheap

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't spew it. Do it.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't Lebron get the NBA to set him up to win the contest before it starts?
Maybe because LeBron has already put his stamp on the NBA to where that was Griffin's rookie year?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because LeBron has already put his stamp on the NBA to where that was Griffin's rookie year?

How many years has Lebron been in the NBA? And he couldn't get them to set it up for him to win it for that many years? :scratch:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys think this is real or something cooked up to make the NBA look bad?

People been suspecting the NBA has been a bit more than slightly rigged for a long time now. Would not surprise me at all.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lepussy is a joke, don't just talk, proof it fucker. I see no slam dunk title under your resume like MJ & Kobe who won it his rookie season......Boom!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care at all honestly, but if you're gonna talk a big game, participate.

I gave up on the NBA years ago, too many crybabies, especially from superstars like LBJ, also turning your back on your home city that you promised a championship for, then leave to team up to win one. Something MJ would have NEVER did.

The difference between a real superstar and the so called ''King James'' Dunk contest used to be fun to watch, many years ago, now it's just boring.

You want it to get exciting again, tell LBJ to man up and finally enter it. But, like I said, he's afraid that he will lose to some noname in it and tarnish his ''legacy''
1 guy doesn't win championships.

No, Jordan didn't leave.....but he did quit the league (or was is a secret suspension due to gambling) when he had the chance to 4-peat.

Who does that??

Like I said....it's just James trolling the haters....again.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, all the dunks have been done anyway, the dunk contest started getting boring a long time ago.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think he would win. his athleticism is off the charts and just the dunks he has performed in game show he could win. i wish he would enter. get him.. blake. dwight.. paul george. get a real group of guys that people know and have heard of.

also nobody is going to win it this year. it is an East vs West thing. So either the East wins or the West wins. Yes, it is that bad now.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, all the dunks have been done anyway, the dunk contest started getting boring a long time ago.

Sorry, but these guys can be creative. At the very least attempt to do some of the Dunks Jordan & Nique did. If you think people wouldn't jump out of their seats to see the players of today do those dunks, think again.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many years has Lebron been in the NBA? And he couldn't get them to set it up for him to win it for that many years? :scratch:
His endorsements were already lock even before he even put on an NBA uniform. He didn't need to win a rigged dunk contest to gain more popularity.

Sad thing is...is that I don't think you're trolling. I think you're just that dumb

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His endorsements were already lock even before he even put on an NBA uniform. He didn't need to win a rigged dunk contest to gain more popularity.

Sad thing is...is that I don't think you're trolling. I think you're just that dumb

Thank you. Your opinion is just so much better than the average dude that I have to feel important about it. :yahoo:

Nah. Just because the contest may have been rigged once does not mean all of them are.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but these guys can be creative. At the very least attempt to do some of the Dunks Jordan & Nique did. If you think people wouldn't jump out of their seats to see the players of today do those dunks, think again.

Wilkens was a power dunker, just like Griffin and James is. Nothing that Nique did back then can't be done by Griffin or James. It was just more exiting back then because those dunks hadn't been done ad nauseum.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually while you all are playing....I think they rigged it for Lebron to win the high school one he was in. He was a huge star(from a high school standpoint). They gave 50's for his simple, yet POWERFUL dunks. I can't remember the name but I thought Shannon Brown(or was it somebody else) got robbed in that one

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the thread. Lebron has to either be in contest or shut up about it.

Well, if Muhammad Ali hadn't beaten the crap out of his opponents like he said he was going to, we'd never have heard of him.

Tobad we can't say the same for King James the Pretender to the Throne of the Slam Dunk. If you can't take your opponents down, Mr. James, then just be satisfied with the new NBA logo. Modelled after your greatness, of course:

969349_516854881696804_992755340_n.jpg

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the thread. Lebron has to either be in contest or shut up about it.

Pretty much this. If you don't want to be in it for whatever reason. Fine. But don't sit it out voluntarily and then swear that you would win it if you were in it.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think he would win. his athleticism is off the charts and just the dunks he has performed in game show he could win. i wish he would enter. get him.. blake. dwight.. paul george. get a real group of guys that people know and have heard of.

also nobody is going to win it this year. it is an East vs West thing. So either the East wins or the West wins. Yes, it is that bad now.

:nutswing::nutswing::nutswing::nutswing::nutswing:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much this. If you don't want to be in it for whatever reason. Fine. But don't sit it out voluntarily and then swear that you would win it if you were in it.

Shoot, man. If the Patriots or the Dolphins would have been in the Superbowl they would have beaten the Seahawks. Don't you know anything? :whistle: