• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron says "I'd win" the Slam Dunk Contest

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SLAM ONLINE | » LeBron James Says He Would Win the NBA Slam Dunk Contest

After putting on a jaw-dropping after the Miami Heat’s practice on Monday, LeBron James stated that he would win the NBA Dunk Contest if he ever entered (which he won’t.) Troll hard, LeBron. Troll hard.

Someone asked Wade today how LeBron would do in the dunk contest. LeBron cut in and answered for Wade: "I'd win."

Wade on if LeBron were in the dunk contest: "It'd be one of the most watched events of the year besides the Grammys."

Really LeBron? Then join and let's see!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't consider his practice dunks jaw dropping at all.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,618.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see LeBron in the contest

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ participated multiple times. He an Dominique had some of the very best Dunk contests ever. It's to bad Lebron won't do it because he's afraid he might injure himself.

I think he's more afraid he would lose and tarnish his career.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ participated multiple times. He an Dominique had some of the very best Dunk contests ever. It's to bad Lebron won't do it because he's afraid he might injure himself.

And by injure himself, he is worried of injuring his reputation.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's a pussy. That is a known fact.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I joined the NBA's dunk contest, I'd win.

Hey, I'm not going to be in it either, so I figure my chances are just as good as Lebron's!! :lol:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by injure himself, he is worried of injuring his reputation.

At one time the Dunk Contest meant a lot to the league. It was about selling the league & it's players World Wide. Now the league doesn't really care because they're making Billions from all their TV deals, including the ones overseas. Some people don't realize how much Jordan, Wilkins & even Spud Webb did for the league.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spud Webb was great! I loved watching him drive the lane, disappear, then somehow the ball got over the rim and went in. Sure miss ole Spud.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's funny how people act like LeBron is the only superstar to shun the dunk contest the last couple of decades.

Get this... this year's dunk contest will mark the first time in 26 years that 3 all-stars participated in the dunk contest (Lillard, Wall, & George).

Props to Paul George for being one of a very, very few MVP contenders to participate in the dunk contest in recent memory. ( I do think it helps that he was in one before)

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SLAM ONLINE | » LeBron James Says He Would Win the NBA Slam Dunk Contest

After putting on a jaw-dropping after the Miami Heat’s practice on Monday, LeBron James stated that he would win the NBA Dunk Contest if he ever entered (which he won’t.) Troll hard, LeBron. Troll hard.

Someone asked Wade today how LeBron would do in the dunk contest. LeBron cut in and answered for Wade: "I'd win."

Wade on if LeBron were in the dunk contest: "It'd be one of the most watched events of the year besides the Grammys."

Really LeBron? Then join and let's see!

He's been saying this for what, 9 years already? STFU or just join it already, pussy.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how people act like LeBron is the only superstar to shun the dunk contest the last couple of decades.

Get this... this year's dunk contest will mark the first time in 26 years that 3 all-stars participated in the dunk contest (Lillard, Wall, & George).

Props to Paul George for being one of a very, very few MVP contenders to participate in the dunk contest in recent memory. ( I do think it helps that he was in one before)

How many guys have gotten injured during the slam dunk contest?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not even a head-to-head competition this year. They changed the rules The 6 participants are broken up into a East vs. West thing. It's a team competition.

In a strange twist, the NBA has announced a new set of rules for this year’s contest, with the three players from each conference competing as teams for two different themed rounds.

The definitive guide to the 2014 NBA Slam Dunk Contest | For The Win

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many guys have gotten injured during the slam dunk contest?

Not sure what that has to do with what I said (maybe you meant to quote a different post?), but...

The only 2 I know of are T-mac (wrist) and Tony Dumas (knee).

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a big deal when DR. J dunked the ball from the Free Throw Line. Jordan & Dominique took over from him. This generation of Super Stars simply don't care. They only care about themselves.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one time the Dunk Contest meant a lot to the league. It was about selling the league & it's players World Wide. Now the league doesn't really care because they're making Billions from all their TV deals, including the ones overseas. Some people don't realize how much Jordan, Wilkins & even Spud Webb did for the league.

I couldn't agree more.

The fans would love to see the stars in the dunk contest, still to this day.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not even a head-to-head competition this year. They changed the rules The 6 participants are broken up into a East vs. West thing. It's a team competition.

In a strange twist, the NBA has announced a new set of rules for this year’s contest, with the three players from each conference competing as teams for two different themed rounds.

The definitive guide to the 2014 NBA Slam Dunk Contest | For The Win

Even more reason he should show up. But I heard there is a still the top dunk/dunker awarded.