• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron says "I'd win" the Slam Dunk Contest

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.......c'mon

Ya, but I don't know. Hey, I'm not against ya on this. Who knows if it's true. Lame if it is. By why isn't it talked about more then? Seems like a serious thing that could mean even more fixing possibilities in the NBA.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the NBA is not so clumsy when fixing NBA games.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, I don't care what you think.

We all know LeBron ran the show in Cleveland, wanted Mo Williams, he got him, he's the only reason guys like Brown and Spoelstra even have a job as his coach. He runs the show.

Fact of the matter is, he walked out on his city after a promise, fuck him and his ''loyalty''

You shouldn't let Lebron hurt you so.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stolen from Heat forum.

LeBron's Dunk Show - ESPN Video - ESPN

Video of LBJ dunking in practice, because he is too much of a diva to work on the more important things in his game in practice.

But, as we all know, reason #1 as to why LBJ in the dunk contest is not a good idea, is because he would have no chance… He would probably settle for jumpers instead.

Side note, the Heat Haters Club would get along great with Paolo in the Heat forum game threads.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stolen from Heat forum.

Side note, the Heat Haters Club would get along great with Paolo in the Heat forum game threads.

Hahaha. Ive seen that guy before rambling away like a bum on the streets talking to himself but just talking Heat stuff.

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron could have had anybody he wanted join Cleveland, instead he leaves, leaves his hometown city behind. A team he promised a title, you turn your back on them?

I'm a big time hater, I have no problem admitting it, fact of the matter is, I was a big LBJ supporter in his early Cavs days, despite being a Bulls fan, but the shit he pulled and the whole ''decision'' bullshit, give me a fucking break.

lol you're clueless...hell in one summer alone Ray Allen and Michael Redd both turned down CLE...they had to settle for Larry Hughes instead...stick to hockey...you don't know shit about the NBA

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, but I don't know. Hey, I'm not against ya on this. Who knows if it's true. Lame if it is. By why isn't it talked about more then? Seems like a serious thing that could mean even more fixing possibilities in the NBA.

Because the dunk contest isn't that serious. Nobody really cares who the winner is. Not sure if Vegas even takes bets on it. If they don't, then that's a pretty big tell in itself on how the event is looked at.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the dunk contest isn't that serious. Nobody really cares who the winner is. Not sure if Vegas even takes bets on it. If they don't, then that's a pretty big tell in itself on how the event is looked at.

It's sad & concerning. At one time the Dunk Contest was a selling point for the league. It's going to be interesting to see how Silver & Co. grow the league. Right now with all the TANKING going on it's losing it's luster.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

vegas does take action on it and I got screwed the yr blake won. every guy in the dunk contest could have jumped over that car

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that tanking is a problem, but a lot of the teams are dealing with serious injuries at the same time. With a lot of talent going to be available at this years draft, getting the number 1 or 2 overall pick isn't a necessity. Not often that's the case.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vegas does take action on it and I got screwed the yr blake won. every guy in the dunk contest could have jumped over that car
I'm surprised that they do for the dunk contest. Before it was just opinions of who was judging, now this year the fans are the judges (best dunker) but it's based / judged mainly on which 3 man team is better as a whole.

No way would I bet cash when I know it's in the fans hands who wins.

2014 NBA All Star Weekend Betting Odds: Three-Point Contest, Slam Dunk More | Gambling911.com

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that tanking is a problem, but a lot of the teams are dealing with serious injuries at the same time. With a lot of talent going to be available at this years draft, getting the number 1 or 2 overall pick isn't a necessity. Not often that's the case.

I don't think the Sixers are dealing with a lot of serious injuries. Carter Williams was out for a long time with an infection in his knee due to a tattoo? Give me a break.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I realize it isn't that serious, but the very fact that it may have been fixed by the league would maybe make me look at the NBA differently. Maybe it does take place in games? Maybe that was just a start to something more? That's some serious stuff regardless of what it was. I'd even look at the NBA a little funny if they fixed the celebrity all star game. But even more and especially for the dunk title.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised that they do for the dunk contest. Before it was just opinions of who was judging, now this year the fans are the judges (best dunker) but it's based / judged mainly on which 3 man team is better as a whole.

No way would I bet cash when I know it's in the fans hands who wins.

2014 NBA All Star Weekend Betting Odds: Three-Point Contest, Slam Dunk More | Gambling911.com

Why not? They will probably vote the way it should be voted. It's not like Yao Ming or Jeremy Lin is in this contest and you have to worry about a billion Asians voting for them.