• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James: "I'll Leave Cleveland if My Hand is Forced"

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I know Wade & James plan on possibly owning a team together. Wade isn't going to Cleveland and Lebron damn sure isn't coming back to Miami. People have to realize these guys are literally best friends. These aren't guys who only are friends on the basketball court and never speak again until their next game.

And to Lebron's point, why in the world would he say something that stupid with cameras all over him when he had just spent Christmas Eve with no cameras around at Wade's house? Makes no sense

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I know Wade & James plan on possibly owning a team together. Wade isn't going to Cleveland and Lebron damn sure isn't coming back to Miami. People have to realize these guys are literally best friends. These aren't guys who only are friends on the basketball court and never speak again until their next game.

And to Lebron's point, why in the world would he say something that stupid with cameras all over him when he had just spent Christmas Eve with no cameras around at Wade's house? Makes no sense

Agreed...It's just Media Hyperbole.

Dave McMenamin: LeBron on speculation about his commitment to staying in Cleveland: "I’m here to build something great in the present and in the future" Twitter @mcten

Charles F. Gardner: LeBron on joining the Cavaliers: "I've tried to stay patient. I tried not to have my body language be as bad as it can be sometimes." Twitter @cf_gardner

Even though the conversation wasn’t completely clear, several bloggers and websites quoted James saying, “Like I said, if we (the Cavs) aren’t better this year, we’re gonna reunite again and do some bigger and better things, alright? You already know.” After the Heat’s loss to the Indiana Pacers Wednesday, Wade cleared up the misunderstanding. He recalled their conversation being about life after basketball. “It had nothing to do with [reuniting],” Wade said. “It was about bigger and better things later.” South Florida Sun-Sentinel

LeBron James dismissed an internet video making the rounds Wednesday that seemed to show him and Dwyane Wade talking about a reunion. The video, which James also watched, was difficult to hear clearly. But James seemed to say something about reuniting with Wade. When asked about it Wednesday, he said it had nothing to do with basketball. "If I was going to tell him that, I’d tell him that the night before. I’m not stupid. I know I didn’t go to college, but I’m not stupid," James said. "I wouldn’t say that on Christmas with 100 cameras around. I would’ve told him the night before at his house. It had nothing to do with leaving here and reuniting with him. ... Just talking on other things more than just basketball." Akron Beacon Journal

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, let's not buy into the Lebron bullshit. There was no reason to have that conversation and use those words at that time. Do they not have cellphones? Can they not afford an unlimited text messaging package?

"Like I said, if we're not better this year we're gonna re-unite again".

That indicates a previous conversation about the subject. Why did he need to say that to D-Wade, right after the game?

"I'm not stupid.....I wouldn't say that on Christmas with 100 cameras on me."

Yeah, because he's never said anything stupid with cameras on him before. :rollseyes:

Worst case: He really is thinking of leaving again.

Best case: It's another example of him being an attention whore and wanting all eyes on him. After all, he can't let himself be overshadowed by Santa Claus.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron- if things don't get better, we will reunite and do bigger and better things"

Wade- " haha you already know"

Lol.

What a little bitch haha. Skip to 2:44.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, let's not buy into the Lebron bullshit. There was no reason to have that conversation and use those words at that time. Do they not have cellphones? Can they not afford an unlimited text messaging package?

That indicates a previous conversation about the subject. Why did he need to say that to D-Wade, right after the game?

Yeah, because he's never said anything stupid with cameras on him before. :rollseyes:

Best case: It's another example of him being an attention whore and wanting all eyes on him. After all, he can't let himself be overshadowed by Santa Claus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL lLOLEBRON

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are too obsessed with Lebron.

Just for the record it's basically impossible for them to even reunite anytime soon.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you can actually hear him say it?

I don't have my Macbook with me and I can't hear jack on my Kindle...it is to garbled.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would welcome him back in Miami with open arms.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hatred for LeBron from you is REAL! I can respect that.