• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJs is the best Scorer in the league

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think that? He can't even make it through opposing defenders...

lebron-flop-2.gif

He just didn't have enough of a head of steam that time. :lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's just true. And they aren't cry babies like Lebron.

Feel free to elaborate with reasoning...and not a cry baby? Have you read any of Melo's quotes lately? And Durant has been a little bitchy in his tweets ever since he lost the finals.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to elaborate with reasoning...and not a cry baby? Have you read any of Melo's quotes lately? And Durant has been a little bitchy in his tweets ever since he lost the finals.

not to mention durants bitch ass goes to the line for getting breathed on because he has the upper body strength of a 12 year old. no one complains about that, they are more concerned with LBJ's 7fta

Jordan420Bulls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to mention durants bitch ass goes to the line for getting breathed on because he has the upper body strength of a 12 year old. no one complains about that, they are more concerned with LBJ's 7fta

Durant doesn't need to RELY on a stiff arm and/or lower his shoulder to get to the rim because of his lack of quickness and handles like Bronze either......

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, this isn't a Melo or Durant thread. It's another lame Lebron thread. So the fact that you think they are cry babies also is irrelevant.

Objection over ruled.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this isn't a Melo or Durant thread. It's another lame Lebron thread. So the fact that you think they are cry babies also is irrelevant.

Objection over ruled.

I forget asking you for a credible coherent thought is a ridiculous request.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget asking you for a credible coherent thought is a ridiculous request.

You are an obvious Lebron lover. For me to attempt to get you to admit that he is a cry baby is a waste of my time. You've been following his career obviously so you know exactly what I'm talking about even though you will never admit it.

:sadbron:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes he whines to the refs too much but to call him out for the same things you do not give a shit about other players doing is hypocritical. I have stated my disdain for LBJs bitching to the refs rather than running back on D several times in this forum.

And not to bring up facts but you actually brought up the cry baby part when I was asking why somebody else said they are better scorers. In that post you also agreed to Melo and Durant being better scorers. So now I am explaining your's and my posts to you, you are a moron.

BACK TO THE POINT which I know with you is a lost cause...

Why do you think that Melo and Durant are better scorers than LBJ?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes he whines to the refs too much but to call him out for the same things you do not give a shit about other players doing is hypocritical. I have stated my disdain for LBJs bitching to the refs rather than running back on D several times in this forum.

And not to bring up facts but you actually brought up the cry baby part when I was asking why somebody else said they are better scorers. In that post you also agreed to Melo and Durant being better scorers. So now I am explaining your's and my posts to you, you are a moron.

BACK TO THE POINT which I know with you is a lost cause...

Why do you think that Melo and Durant are better scorers than LBJ?

Basically, it's because of my strong disdain for LBJ. He aint the second coming that you Heat fans seem to always make him out to be.

There are at least 10 players who I would want on my team ahead of LBJ. Melo and Durant are just 2 of them.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically, it's because of my strong disdain for LBJ. He aint the second coming that you Heat fans seem to always make him out to be.

There are at least 10 players who I would want on my team ahead of LBJ. Melo and Durant are just 2 of them.

LBJ is not the second coming, that was Kobe, LBJ is the third coming of Oscar and Magic types. Nobody has seen a jack of all trades at this level ever. To call him a role player or glue guy is both amazingly accurate but also a slight unless you include that you mean he can and will do anything to make the team the best it can be.

OK, I respect the hell out of your honesty.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Durant definitely, Melo? No thanks. I'm one of the biggest Lebron haters in the league, but Melo is nowhere near his level. Maybe scoring he is on the same level. But when it comes to defending and being able to take a single opponent out of a game, Melo comes nowhere near James in that area of the game.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant definitely, Melo? No thanks. I'm one of the biggest Lebron haters in the league, but Melo is nowhere near his level. Maybe scoring he is on the same level. But when it comes to defending and being able to take a single opponent out of a game, Melo comes nowhere near James in that area of the game.

Yeah, it was close. But I choose Melo. I would also choose Aldridge, Paul, George, Lopez, etc.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ is not the second coming, that was Kobe, LBJ is the third coming of Oscar and Magic types. Nobody has seen a jack of all trades at this level ever. To call him a role player or glue guy is both amazingly accurate but also a slight unless you include that you mean he can and will do anything to make the team the best it can be.

OK, I respect the hell out of your honesty.

Nah. LBJ is not in Oscar or Magic's class. Not even close.