• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lazy River tailgating in the shade of the Bounce House

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HideousDaringAmericanratsnake-small.gif

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you just look UCFoolish for questioning the Internationally renown Most Magical Place on Earth.

Most people have never heard to the state of Alabama much less the crap town you're in.

#UCFacts

I despise Orlando — when a bubble blowing gun that probably cost .10 to make is sold for $27, I was over Disney. But we also shelled out $20 for a balloon. $120 for theme park pins you can trade with others. $50 for 3 pretzels and 2 waters.

When they say Orlando is magical, I think they mean it is magic that they separate all your money from your wallet just to see a grown man in a mouse costume.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I despise Orlando — when a bubble blowing gun that probably cost .10 to make is sold for $27, I was over Disney. But we also shelled out $20 for a balloon. $120 for theme park pins you can trade with others. $50 for 3 pretzels and 2 waters.

When they say Orlando is magical, I think they mean it is magic that they separate all your money from your wallet just to see a grown man in a mouse costume.

Orlando certainly isn't for the poors

This is another reason why UCF doesn't have tshirt bandwagoners

#UCFacts

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ve been to France, Belgium, Switzerland, and Quebec, and the best French meal I had was at Epcot.

Other than that, carry on...

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching that video — It goes to show the extreme difference in G5 and P5 schools.

Largest donation to the athletic dept is $5 million?!? The alumni guy who funds those ridiculous football trips UM takes has shelled out more just for that and will pay it as long as they want to continue doing it.

The dude that owns the Dolphins gave the UM athletic dept $100 million. He must get bored with all his money, because he has given the school around $400 million over the years.

Definitely looks like a nice place to play for a G5 school though.

Good point for proving money can't buy wins.

Miami with all their money and history hasnt won anything since most UCF players were born.

Let that sink in.

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been to France, Belgium, Switzerland, and Quebec, and the best French meal I had was at Epcot.

Epcot Food and Wine UCFestival FTW!

We have a had a few client events at Epcot. Those are the best since they are UCFree.

#UCFacts

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'd probably win the big xii
Woa there, just because UCF joins doesnt mean Kansas is goina win the B12 all of a sudden. Sure it is one more cupcake they will play annually but that B12 defense is just scary

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miami with all their money and history hasnt won anything since most UCF players were born.

Let that sink in.

#UCFacts

"Most UCF players" are under the age of 18?

That's UCFascinating.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let that sink in.

#UCFacts

I was talking about Michigan. The Dolphins owner graduated from there and has given them like 400 million over the past decade or so.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We took our little guy there for the first time last year (he is 5), so nice restaurants were out of the question.

It blew my mind how expensive everything was and how much money per day they had to be making.

I bet they make $100,000 a day just off the sale of the bubble wands every kid has/wants.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

Orlando, in general, wasn’t expensive at all. It was actually cheaper than where we live in Michigan for everything outside of Disney.

Now Disney basically has a license to print money and they do a fine job of it.:lol:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando, in general, wasn’t expensive at all. It was actually cheaper than where we live in Michigan for everything outside of Disney.

Now Disney basically has a license to print money and they do a fine job of it.:lol:
How can that be, michigan is a shit hole who would pay a premium to live there????? If you move just 1 state west you'll reduce your cost of living

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can that be, michigan is a shit hole who would pay a premium to live there????? If you move just 1 state west you'll reduce your cost of living

Michigan has many shit hole cities. But they have a lot of really expensive cities as well. I just sold my house for $190/sq foot and I don’t live in a white collar city (which we have many of them).
The city I’ve lived my whole life in, sans the 6 years I was in college, happens to have some of the best schools in the state and zero crime. So people pay a premium to live here.

Price of homes is the last of Michiganders worries — now car insurance — THAT is something people have moved out of the state for. We get gouged something fierce with that.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

If Orlando isn't for the poor, how come so many poor motherfuckers live there? Disney is expensive, so is Vegas...both are equally devoid of anything resembling culture.

The reason UCF doesn't have t-shirt fans is nobody that didn't have to go there is a fan. UCF is nobody's 1st choice school. If you attended UCF you are either from the Orlando area, or the school you wanted to go to either rejected you, or didn't give you a large enough scholarship to attend. Hell, I would bet the majority of UCF students cheer for a different school on Saturday.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Orlando isn't for the poor, how come so many poor motherfuckers live there? Disney is expensive, so is Vegas...both are equally devoid of anything resembling culture.

The reason UCF doesn't have t-shirt fans is nobody that didn't have to go there is a fan. UCF is nobody's 1st choice school. If you attended UCF you are either from the Orlando area, or the school you wanted to go to either rejected you, or didn't give you a large enough scholarship to attend. Hell, I would bet the majority of UCF students cheer for a different school on Saturday.

b30.jpg

Using strawmans is proof that you didn't go to any college. Which is the norm for Bamers.

#UCFacts

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts
Odd thing to say for what is essentially a commuter school.