• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

laviolette...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team just needs to come out right from the opening whistle and they'll be fine goalies included. For some reason they just don't get any breaks at the start of games but hopefully things will change tonight! Go Flyers!

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you been watching our goalies....sorry but turco over booch or leighton i think so....

How long did it take Crawford to steal the #1 spot from Turdo? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Lavy may have learned a lesson in round one. Stick to your guns. Pick your best goalie and dress him night after night. If he stumbles and you absolutely must yank him, do it and then have him starting the very next game. Why? That instills confidence in him. You're not going to the Stanley Cup Finals with a constant three goalie rotation. That brings too many variables to the table. It appears that the Canucks have made this same costly error.

If our Flyers stay with Boucher and ride him til the end, we have a fair shot tonight and in every potential future game/round. His stats are actually better than that of Miller for God's sake.

Last edited by a moderator:

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many softies have we watched go in...case closed

Listen, I agree with you that we need to improve. However, Turco would not have been the answer. He's NOT any better than what we have right now -- he just isn't.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proven tonight they don't need a world beater in net. IMO bob would have won this series in 6 with Bouch off the bench once or twice. The fucking 3 ring circus was a disaster taking the focus off the games at hand...hopefully Lavy never tries that shit ever again.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
no offense we played like shit in this series gents..only lastnight we pored it on but they also had 4 players that didnt even play in the freaking series..all i am saying if we try that shit with an elite team not the fucking sabres we will be eaten alive....backups are what they are they only can go so far how many changes did we make in net a team shouldnt have to do that...grainted whatever gets the job done,i could careless about turco i am saying he is a better choice if i had to pick from the 4 to go through the playoffs with.......stick with one freaking goalie at least like finfan said....makes me wonder what the fuck is happening....oh well we won the most important thing right now,hopefully we got our shit together and move forward to our goal mother fuckers lol

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team just needs to come out right from the opening whistle and they'll be fine goalies included. For some reason they just don't get any breaks at the start of games but hopefully things will change tonight! Go Flyers!

Good call Triple F!! :yo:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kiddin who would have thought after 16 shots that they'd need Coburns fluke to go up 1 zip? Crazy stuff!