• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last Place Bowl Thursday Night

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sidenote: Todays game Wright(who we cut) let up 6 catches for 162 yards today and 1 TD. Thats why we cut u. U don't deserve to be a starter.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only 2 games out of 1st. Who would ever guess that. A win on Thursday and another Cardinals loss and we are right back in it. Seattle is struggling every where. 1 positive for them they learned to give the ball to Graham. 1st big game by him.

Positives for us: Offense is rolling right now. Back to back good to great games.
Negatives: D is really bad. 5 out of 6 games we let the other teams #1 gain over 100 yards.

Kap is showing that he isn't the main problem and that we can win with him. We just need to get a better Oline and a better D. New coaches would be nice.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sidenote: Todays game Wright(who we cut) let up 6 catches for 162 yards today and 1 TD. Thats why we cut u. U don't deserve to be a starter.

Don't know what Baalke was thinking when he signed that guy.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only 2 games out of 1st. Who would ever guess that. A win on Thursday and another Cardinals loss and we are right back in it. Seattle is struggling every where. 1 positive for them they learned to give the ball to Graham. 1st big game by him.

Positives for us: Offense is rolling right now. Back to back good to great games.
Negatives: D is really bad. 5 out of 6 games we let the other teams #1 gain over 100 yards.

Kap is showing that he isn't the main problem and that we can win with him. We just need to get a better Oline and a better D. New coaches would be nice.

Kap has played well the past couple of games although they were against two really bad pass defenses. This week will be a much bigger test. But it isn't just on Kap. The same thing can be said for the oline also.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap has played well the past couple of games although they were against two really bad pass defenses. This week will be a much bigger test. But it isn't just on Kap. The same thing can be said for the oline also.
I agree, but at least we know its not all Kap. Kap can succeed. There are other things wrong before we blame Kap. Im not saying Kap is great but the guy isn't bad.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle O-line that can't protect the QB versus Niner D that can't get to the QB. Who will win that sad battle?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kap can take a really positive step if he can do what he did that last two weeks against a Seattle D that has always tormented him.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but at least we know its not all Kap. Kap can succeed. There are other things wrong before we blame Kap. Im not saying Kap is great but the guy isn't bad.

Kap is Kap. He's not going to sit in the pocket and throw 50 times to win us a game, but I'm fine with him if he manages the game and makes the occasional big play. Dink here, bomb there, run when he needs to, and don't turn the ball over. It can be a winning formula if we build a good enough team around him. He'll never be a great QB, but he has the opportunity be something like a game manager plus (that plus being the ability to occasionally make a big play either with his arm or his legs).

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap is Kap. He's not going to sit in the pocket and throw 50 times to win us a game, but I'm fine with him if he manages the game and makes the occasional big play. Dink here, bomb there, run when he needs to, and don't turn the ball over. It can be a winning formula if we build a good enough team around him. He'll never be a great QB, but he has the opportunity be something like a game manager plus (that plus being the ability to occasionally make a big play either with his arm or his legs).
I agree with u 100%. That is who he is. We need to build around him. He isn't a QB that can lead us by himself.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, I agree. At this point we know what Kap is and what he isn't. He isn't going to be the guy who drops back in the pocket and dissects defenses. He is someone who relies on athleticism and will make some great plays but will miss routine plays as I don't think he has good vision. He also needs consistent pass protection. He has a slow release and doesn't process quickly. It is what it is.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is 1-5 can you believe that? Apparently neither could ref in the Detroit game so he bailed them out. 2-4 with a pretty *only because the official didn't know the rules

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what's up with Seattle's 4th quarter meltdowns, but I hope it continues Thursday.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I agree. At this point we know what Kap is and what he isn't. He isn't going to be the guy who drops back in the pocket and dissects defenses. He is someone who relies on athleticism and will make some great plays but will miss routine plays as I don't think he has good vision. He also needs consistent pass protection. He has a slow release and doesn't process quickly. It is what it is.

Sometimes I don't even care if he works on touch passes. I'd rather that he rifle the ball every time because it makes it harder for the DB to intercept the ball. LOL.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made some nice throws yesterday. If given time he can be ok. Oline still has issues but at least he didn't get pressured 50% of the time. 1st time all year. He was only pressured 40% this game. Overall Kap can win games if we build the right team around him. That's playing good D and a good Oline. Right now we have neither.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like Tiller is the new starting RG and Celek is the new starting TE. VD is the back up it looks like. 2 straight weeks Celek has played more.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like Tiller is the new starting RG and Celek is the new starting TE. VD is the back up it looks like. 2 straight weeks Celek has played more.

Isn't Davis dealing with some type of injury still?

In any case who would have believed at the start of the season going into this game we would be the better team? Even more shocking who would have believed at 2-4 you'd even be saying that. Seattle is imploding this year much like we did last year. Only I'm sure they won't be dumb enough to fire Carroll after the season even though I wish they would. =\

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Davis dealing with some type of injury still?

In any case who would have believed at the start of the season going into this game we would be the better team? Even more shocking who would have believed at 2-4 you'd even be saying that. Seattle is imploding this year much like we did last year. Only I'm sure they won't be dumb enough to fire Carroll after the season even though I wish they would. =\
Crazy thing we should be 3-3 and seattle should be 1-4(refs gave them a win).
Yes it happens in this league. U can go strong for 2-3 years and then u hit a wall. Its how you bounce back. only team that has been rolling is the Pats for the last 10+ years. Pitt has been up and down, ravens, GB, Saints, Atlanta and so on and so on.

49ers Front office is making us wait longer by bad decisions. that's what sucks. Good front office should be right back in the mix after a down year. Lets hope we can continue to roll and build something here.