• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last Place Bowl Thursday Night

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Crazy thing we should be 3-3 and seattle should be 1-4(refs gave them a win).
Yes it happens in this league. U can go strong for 2-3 years and then u hit a wall. Its how you bounce back. only team that has been rolling is the Pats for the last 10+ years. Pitt has been up and down, ravens, GB, Saints, Atlanta and so on and so on.

49ers Front office is making us wait longer by bad decisions. that's what sucks. Good front office should be right back in the mix after a down year. Lets hope we can continue to roll and build something here.

you have a chance to do this with a HOF QB.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have a chance to do this with a HOF QB.

You would also need a HOF GM and head coach. We had the pleasure of experiencing it before in the '80s and '90s. The Patriots are somewhat like the current version of the '80s Niners, but perhaps more impressive because of the salary cap restrictions.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Even though we're tied for last place in the West, the NFC standings show we're still in the chase for the second Wildcard spot. A lot of season left, granted we don't have as much room for losses.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only 2 games out of 1st. Who would ever guess that. A win on Thursday and another Cardinals loss and we are right back in it. Seattle is struggling every where. 1 positive for them they learned to give the ball to Graham. 1st big game by him.

Positives for us: Offense is rolling right now. Back to back good to great games.
Negatives: D is really bad. 5 out of 6 games we let the other teams #1 gain over 100 yards.

Kap is showing that he isn't the main problem and that we can win with him. We just need to get a better Oline and a better D. New coaches would be nice.

HEY!!! Were playing high caliber football.... for 3 quarters....

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY!!! Were playing high caliber football.... for 3 quarters....

Seattle has more quality losses than us, so they should win, but hey, if you guys want to collapse in the 4th quarter again, please do.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm realistic. Niners have been blown out a couple times and couldn't beat a terrible NYG team and barely beat an even worse Ravens team. No way we should beat Seattle, but heck, it'll still be a fun game to watch.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has more quality losses than us, so they should win, but hey, if you guys want to collapse in the 4th quarter again, please do.

We've been in every game, hell we could be 6-0 right now or we could be 1-5 right now... We've led in every game going into the 4th quarter... It's not like were being non competitive, were just breaking down defensively in the 4th quarter of games... It's like a different defense out there, blown coverages, no pressure on the QB, 1st down after 1st down .... If the 49rs are in this game towards the end you might pull it off... seriously... We were up 9 on Carolina with 6 min left and lost, we were up 17 on Cincy starting the 4th quarter and lost.. It's W#$^@#

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We've been in every game, hell we could be 6-0 right now or we could be 1-5 right now... We've led in every game going into the 4th quarter... It's not like were being non competitive, were just breaking down defensively in the 4th quarter of games... It's like a different defense out there, blown coverages, no pressure on the QB, 1st down after 1st down .... If the 49rs are in this game towards the end you might pull it off... seriously... We were up 9 on Carolina with 6 min left and lost, we were up 17 on Cincy starting the 4th quarter and lost.. It's W#$^@#

Seattle's D is still good, certainly good enough against the 49ers. We'll try to establish the run but Hyde is a little gimpy too. Don't think we'll establish it to the level we need?

Our own D can't apply pressure, so Wilson will have lots of time to complete open receivers. I'd take being down a TD or less, going into the 4th quarter.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 5.5 point underdogs for a reason. I'm hoping SF can keep it interesting. I'm ok with moral victories against top dollar defenses.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 5.5 point underdogs for a reason. I'm hoping SF can keep it interesting. I'm ok with moral victories against top dollar defenses.

It's funny. I'm ok with moral victories this season. When we won yesterday to go 2-4, I don't think I've ever been so happy to be 2-4. Such low expectations for this season.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny. I'm ok with moral victories this season. When we won yesterday to go 2-4, I don't think I've ever been so happy to be 2-4. Such low expectations for this season.

Yep, some people want to tank this season but I can't say I want to see the team just throw in the towel week after week.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, some people want to tank this season but I can't say I want to see the team just throw in the towel week after week.

Tanking is a legit strategy, but you risk creating a losing culture with no guarantee that your high draft pick will be the player you hope he will be. This team has shown some life the past two games, so we might as well hope that they play well and win some games to create confidence for next season. Also, I'm buying into your point that good players can be found outside of the top picks in the draft.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

i'm ok if the other team is flat out better.

Not ok if the 49ers make way too many errors, to "give it away".

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

NOT ME!

i always want to win, no matter what our record is. Don't see any reason in wanting to lose, higher draft pick or not.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone offered me tickets but Thursday is just too much of a hassle to go.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's D is still good, certainly good enough against the 49ers. We'll try to establish the run but Hyde is a little gimpy too. Don't think we'll establish it to the level we need?

Our own D can't apply pressure, so Wilson will have lots of time to complete open receivers. I'd take being down a TD or less, going into the 4th quarter.

Yeah the talent is still they're ... Just not the organization like years past... something is wrong ... we never just gave up wide open TD's to lose games... It's maddening... supposedly that last pass by Newtorn 2 different defensive play's were called in and it confused our secondary... WTF ... That shouldn't happen with 30 second left in a game... If an offense is gonna beat you at least be there to challenge it.... #$@^#@$^ ...

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the talent is still they're ... Just not the organization like years past... something is wrong ... we never just gave up wide open TD's to lose games... It's maddening... supposedly that last pass by Newtorn 2 different defensive play's were called in and it confused our secondary... WTF ... That shouldn't happen with 30 second left in a game... If an offense is gonna beat you at least be there to challenge it.... #$@^#@$^ ...

I feel your frustration. Last year, SF couldn't make the necessary halftime adjustments. If it's any consolation, Seattle played some really good teams. Like sneaky good.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your frustration. Last year, SF couldn't make the necessary halftime adjustments. If it's any consolation, Seattle played some really good teams. Like sneaky good.

Yeah, our schedule has been tough... But no matter who your playing, you can't leave guy's uncovered or your gonna pay for it ... NFL teams aren't gonna feel sorry for your mistakes, there gonna smile and take it ..