• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last Night....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the bright side dudes. I'm much happier feeling pissed off and bummed out after losing to Stanford and losing all reasonable hope for a conference championship in week 11, and only being able to hope for 10-2 and an Alamo or Holiday Bowl, than I was being happy going 7-5/6-6 and being thankful for any bowl.

I think we were all hoping ASU was somewhat of an aberration. Well, it wasn't. Still got some shit to work through, but even with that shit we're gonna have reasonable expectations for a Pac 12 championship going into next year too.

What I'm trying to say is, calm the fuck down a bit. If after the 2015 season you were offered what we've had in '16-now, you'd be all over it. I'm really thankful we had a reason to have these expectations that are currently pissing us off all in 1.5 years.

Dude I'm calm, as I type this I'm buck ass naked in my living room....I'm calm.....

Here I'll send you selfie......

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: No one is off the deep end man. Relax.

I can't imagine anyone is lamenting the Sark era or anything that stupid. :laugh:

It's entirely reasonable to discuss the reasons we won't reach the goals so many thought were in reach before the season started. It's not reasonable to be ready to dive off a cliff over it.

This is still a very good team and every day we wake up we should thank the football gods for the gift of Petersen. It's just not an elite team right now and that's clear as day.

For sure I'd still take this team right now as is over anything we've had at least since the '01 RB winning team and probably more back to the end of the James era.

James didn't dominate the national stage in his first few seasons either. He did get to a RB about as fast as Petersen got to the playoffs, but James too had ups and downs through the 80's. Took them a while to dial it in.

The frustrating part right now is we know what the problem is and yet there doesn't seem to be a solution coming soon. They don't play well on the road and it needs to be addressed.

1987 to be exact! Lambright wanted a nasty, pressure applying defense, so they head off to California and find speed, lots of speed and the rest is history!