• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last Game of Season: Rams at Seahags

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Red, mine is today, not exactly what I wanted, well it kind of is, I like to at least get screwed on my birthday, so I guess I kind of did, and I must say, usually I enjoy it, not so much this time!

I believe your's is Tuesday? Hope your's goes a little better than mine, Happy Birthday!

its actually monday but thanks tho

got to have a painkiller Saturday night so atleast that was fun:suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has won 8 division titles. We haven't seen that since the 70's.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HB boyz!!!:suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is all she wrote and we have secured the overall number two pick!! I hope the Rams do not eff this one up!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice finish in KC going on!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:Really Smed?

You just can't help yourself can you?

Sorry, I just didn't want it to seem like only Bradford gets those kind of stats, I had to also say that it just made Clemens stats look better than they actually were, that's for those that say Clemens is better!

Hey SJ more or less made the same comment below my post! Just sharing the love!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too retro. Free Agency is going to be interesting too!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
screw sending a draft pick for cousins lets get CHASE

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I just didn't want it to seem like only Bradford gets those kind of stats, I had to also say that it just made Clemens stats look better than they actually were, that's for those that say Clemens is better!

Hey SJ more or less made the same comment below my post! Just sharing the love!
Letting it slide is my Bday gift to you:lol:

I'm just overly pissed off at the refs for the near half dozen personal foul calls in a stretch of a few plays blowing this one wide open.

That series put the Hags from the 23 to the 2 while only gaining a yard and pushed a 10 point game to 17 but they weren't finished as hankies continued for PF's as our series starts after the score at the Rams 5 with a first and 14.:L

Really what was Langford doing when he was ejected? Motioning that the Seahags were chirping right? So that alone tells me that it was coming from both sides.

Oh and the runner can grab the face mask with a stiff arm however he can't put his hands to the face. That is a penalty and it was missed by the refs.

Those refs let things get out of control and then they only put the axe on the Rams. :wtf2:

I hope the league takes action on their poor performance in handling the events late in the third quarter.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Letting it slide is my Bday gift to you:lol:

I'm just overly pissed off at the refs for the near half dozen personal foul calls in a stretch of a few plays blowing this one wide open.

That series put the Hags from the 23 to the 2 while only gaining a yard and pushed a 10 point game to 17 but they weren't finished as hankies continued for PF's as our series starts after the score at the Rams 5 with a first and 14.:L

Really what was Langford doing when he was ejected? Motioning that the Seahags were chirping right? So that alone tells me that it was coming from both sides.

Oh and the runner can grab the face mask with a stiff arm however he can't put his hands to the face. That is a penalty and it was missed

Those refs let things get out of control and then they only put the axe on the Rams. :wtf2:

I hope the league takes action on their poor performance in handling the events late in the third quarter.

I could probably add to that, but that pretty much sums it up! :agree:

And thanks for letting me slideeeeeeeeeeee

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and the runner can grab the face mask with a stiff arm however he can't put his hands to the face. That is a penalty and it was missed

I agree Ogletree hit Lynch after going out, but yeah Lynch should have been flagged too, which would have offset the penalties. Then Langford would have not been doing what he was doing. The refs flat out lost control long before that.
However, the bigger problem to me is that Jeff Fisher lost control of his team. That tells me he is not the guy we need going forward. Not saying he is a bad coach, but he is not good with young guys. They need discipline... they need... wait for it.... LOVIE EFFING SMITH!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree Ogletree hit Lynch after going out, but yeah Lynch should have been flagged too, which would have offset the penalties. Then Langford would have not been doing what he was doing. The refs flat out lost control long before that.
However, the bigger problem to me is that Jeff Fisher lost control of his team. That tells me he is not the guy we need going forward. Not saying he is a bad coach, but he is not good with young guys. They need discipline... they need... wait for it.... LOVIE EFFING SMITH!!
Wrong!

Blowing it up now would be foolish beyond reason and I love me some Lovie!

Be patient my friend.

We will continue to dump some dead weight and add some solid free agents. This will help Jeff and company move the agenda forward.

There was so much to fix since JF arrived just two short years ago and this league is anything but patient but we have two seasons in a row of 7 wins. Seriously the last time we had two consecutive season with 7 wins or more was 2003/2004 nearly a decade ago!

Jeff Fisher is here for the long term and this minor problem we are seeing is just a growing pain we will eventually be all the better for.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong!

Blowing it up now would be foolish beyond reason and I love me some Lovie!

Be patient my friend.

We will continue to dump some dead weight and add some solid free agents. This will help Jeff and company move the agenda forward.

There was so much to fix since JF arrived just two short years ago and this league is anything but patient but we have two seasons in a row of 7 wins. Seriously the last time we had two consecutive season with 7 wins or more was 2003/2004 nearly a decade ago!

Jeff Fisher is here for the long term and this minor problem we are seeing is just a growing pain we will eventually be all the better for.

Most expected the Rams to win around 7 games this season and that's what they did. I still find a 7 game season to be unacceptable. Mediocre results are simply unacceptable.

Now the Draft discussions will heat up and some trade or FA targets will become the primary topic of discussion.

Frankly, despite the "improvement", I have reached the conclusion that Fisher, and staff, is incapable of coaching this team beyond the .500 mark. This was the last game of the season, today, and Fisher and company did not have this team ready to play and failed miserably to keep the shenanigans on the field under control. That is unacceptable coaching. If I owned the Rams heads would roll next week. While the Rams were crumbling, Fisher was standing on the sidelines like he was waiting for a bus.

The Rams have some great players, but they are not a team. That is partly the fault of the players and definitely the fault of the coaching staff and the Front Office.

Now, I know Fisher and company aren't going any where. Unless this staff stops f''ng around, we'll continue to be a .500 team or worse. At least we're the best last place team in the Conference. I'm tired of having to watch year after year of mediocrity. This team needs some veteran leadership at all the key positions because the Coaches certainly don't seem to offer any.

I'm looking forward to a great Draft and some other key acquisitions. I will root for the Rams until my dying day. I hope they win the SB every year, but pardon me if my optimism is shrouded in doubt that the system and organization in place will ever accomplish what Rams' fans dream about every season.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good season for the Rams. It will be another crazy year next year in the NFCW with all of the physical, young teams!

The SeaHAWKS (not "Hags" as some of you more immature and ignorant put it) will see you again next year for more hard hitting.

BTW: Deacon Jones- Great player, but he was basically credited for "inventing" trash-talking in the NFL (though I am sure that it happened a lot before also).

RTX · Deacon Jones

"Trash-talking in sports had also not existed in sports until Deacon Jones. Although repeatedly fined, Jones continued to jaw off to opposing teams, telling them how badly he was going to make them look."

My Pinstripes: That's Really Speakin' Deacon: Remembering Deacon Jones

"At 6'5", 272 lbs Jones was an imposing presence made more so by his on-field trash talk."

St. Louis Rams ? Blog | Saying Goodbye to an Icon

"What Deacon Jones did for football goes beyond sacks or tackles or quarterback pressures. It was a career and a life of innovation that laid the groundwork for a whole new era of football. It was head slaps and nicknames and good-natured and not so good-natured trash talk."

So while I understand that you don't like Sherman as an opponent, don't be hypocritical by ragging on him for his trash talking and celebrating the fact that he was injured, and then act like Deacon Jones (Great player!) was not also behaving similarly (looking at you Retro).

Peace out guys. See you in next years wars!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good season for the Rams. It will be another crazy year next year in the NFCW with all of the physical, young teams!

The SeaHAWKS (not "Hags" as some of you more immature and ignorant put it) will see you again next year for more hard hitting.

BTW: Deacon Jones- Great player, but he was basically credited for "inventing" trash-talking in the NFL (though I am sure that it happened a lot before also).

RTX · Deacon Jones

"Trash-talking in sports had also not existed in sports until Deacon Jones. Although repeatedly fined, Jones continued to jaw off to opposing teams, telling them how badly he was going to make them look."

My Pinstripes: That's Really Speakin' Deacon: Remembering Deacon Jones

"At 6'5", 272 lbs Jones was an imposing presence made more so by his on-field trash talk."

St. Louis Rams ? Blog | Saying Goodbye to an Icon

"What Deacon Jones did for football goes beyond sacks or tackles or quarterback pressures. It was a career and a life of innovation that laid the groundwork for a whole new era of football. It was head slaps and nicknames and good-natured and not so good-natured trash talk."

So while I understand that you don't like Sherman as an opponent, don't be hypocritical by ragging on him for his trash talking and celebrating the fact that he was injured, and then act like Deacon Jones (Great player!) was not also behaving similarly (looking at you Retro).

Peace out guys. See you in next years wars!
I just love a backhanded compliment. Great season Rams but some of your fans are immature and ignorant. You must understand that this is a Rams board and what we say here is between Rams fans. Now if we were trolling your board things would be different and I would agree with you. Most Rams fans don't like your team or your coach. I think that is understandable. Hence rivals. And what Deacon did in the 60s and 70s has very little to do with something that happened in a game yesterday. Different time ,different game.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love a backhanded compliment. Great season Rams but some of your fans are immature and ignorant. You must understand that this is a Rams board and what we say here is between Rams fans. Now if we were trolling your board things would be different and I would agree with you. Most Rams fans don't like your team or your coach. I think that is understandable. Hence rivals. And what Deacon did in the 60s and 70s has very little to do with something that happened in a game yesterday. Different time ,different game.

No "backhanded compliment". If you didn't do it, then I have no problem with you personally. If a specific individual throws around crap like Seacocks, Seahags, Seahacks, Whiners, Vaginers, Lambs, Lames, "insert derogatory insult here" etc. etc. then I will call that person immature and ignorant.

I came here and gave an honest congrats to the Rams for having a good season and an up and coming team. I don't think that I was trolling at all, but if you don't like it then report me.

FYI: Retro made a big deal about proving where Deacon Jones ever trash talked, so I provided the proof that HE ASKED FOR. Trying to deny that Deacon Jones talked trash is absolutely ridiculous. He was the most well known trash talker of his entire era! And he was still a great player so I don't know why you are so upset over the implication.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No "backhanded compliment". If you didn't do it, then I have no problem with you personally. If a specific individual throws around crap like Seacocks, Seahags, Seahacks, Whiners, Vaginers, Lambs, Lames, "insert derogatory insult here" etc. etc. then I will call that person immature and ignorant.

I came here and gave an honest congrats to the Rams for having a good season and an up and coming team. I don't think that I was trolling at all, but if you don't like it then report me.

FYI: Retro made a big deal about proving where Deacon Jones ever trash talked, so I provided the proof that HE ASKED FOR. Trying to deny that Deacon Jones talked trash is absolutely ridiculous. He was the most well known trash talker of his entire era! And he was still a great player so I don't know why you are so upset over the implication.
Who you call what really doesnt matter to me. Where does. The mod here runs a tight ship so I try very hard to be pc. I dont report people. No need what people post speaks for itself. You and I just disagree on what you are doing.