• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last 2 games.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Combined victory margin of 8!!! The spread against the Rams was 2TD and same for the Bucs. If they get another 2TD spread against the Falcons next week, I'm going to lose it. :wtf2::wtf2:

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha man look at my vcash total...imagine how I feel about these past two victories! lol

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Combined victory margin of 8!!! The spread against the Rams was 2TD and same for the Bucs. If they get another 2TD spread against the Falcons next week, I'm going to lose it. :wtf2::wtf2:

Well Atlanta didn't help that by taking a dump against Carolina today.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, a couple close calls. But all that matters end of day is the W. That's it. Nobody remembers 26-23 OT or whatever.... (whatever lol, I've already forgotten it).

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, I contend that the game is probably shouldn't have been close as it should be. We were at -3 for TO margin and when you give even a bad team like the Bucs more possessions than it should be, they're going to take advantage of it.

Oh well, it's unfair for me to take away some of the important aspect of the game.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, I contend that the game is probably shouldn't have been close as it should be. We were at -3 for TO margin and when you give even a bad team like the Bucs more possessions than it should be, they're going to take advantage of it.

Oh well, it's unfair for me to take away some of the important aspect of the game.

These are solid wins... the wins we have gotten over the past few weeks build a team and show adversity to opponents. It's not pretty... but winning is winning and the wins Seattle has shown threaten other teams. Whatever... your thoughts are your thoughts. We'll see how this pans out in 10 weeks =)

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are solid wins... the wins we have gotten over the past few weeks build a team and show adversity to opponents. It's not pretty... but winning is winning and the wins Seattle has shown threaten other teams. Whatever... your thoughts are your thoughts. We'll see how this pans out in 10 weeks =)

I understand that W's are W's.... but this team want to be an ELITE. The ways they've been playing is no where near elite status. Good teams find ways to wins and that's what we are (amazing despite what's been going on isn't it?).

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that W's are W's.... but this team want to be an ELITE. The ways they've been playing is no where near elite status. Good teams find ways to wins and that's what we are (amazing despite what's been going on isn't it?).

Expecting to actually be elite with 2 missing olinemen and 2 missing wr is unrealistic. What we're doing is surviving our injuries and we're 2-0 in the last 2 games

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, a couple close calls. But all that matters end of day is the W. That's it. Nobody remembers 26-23 OT or whatever.... (whatever lol, I've already forgotten it).

No, what matters is that they are not playing like they should be.

If we were playing better teams the past few weeks the discussion would be different.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, what matters is that they are not playing like they should be.

If we were playing better teams the past few weeks the discussion would be different.

Like they should be.....

Right. LOL :10:

C'mon man, grow up. A win is a win and that's not easy these days in the NFL. It's not college where you can recruit the Nation's finest and LOL own teams.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like they should be.....

Right. LOL :10:

C'mon man, grow up. A win is a win and that's not easy these days in the NFL. It's not college where you can recruit the Nation's finest and LOL own teams.

You really think they're going to do what they did today against a decent team? It is not easy to come back from down 21 and if they are down 21 against the 49ers or in the playoffs they are not going to come back from that.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting to actually be elite with 2 missing olinemen and 2 missing wr is unrealistic. What we're doing is surviving our injuries and we're 2-0 in the last 2 games

I don't expect the offense to be elite and never thought so to begin with. The defense on the other hand has been a huge disappointment the past 2 games as they are supposed to be the elite class of the NFC. Granted they showed up when it really matter but allowing runners to gash through us the past two games and 3rd down stops should be a cause for concern going forward.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect the offense to be elite and never thought so to begin with. The defense on the other hand has been a huge disappointment the past 2 games as they are supposed to be the elite class of the NFC. Granted they showed up when it really matter but allowing runners to gash through us the past two games and 3rd down stops should be a cause for concern going forward.

I agree. The run defense, though they've tightened up when they've had to, has been a disaster the last two weeks. After allowing less than 100 yards rushing per game thru the first 7 games, they've allowed over 200 yards per game over the last two. That can't keep happening. What's worse is that these are teams whose running games you wouldn't expect to even get 100 yards on us, let alone 200. They weren't exactly juggernauts on the ground coming in. I believe both starting running backs over the last two weeks set career marks for yards in a game. That can't keep happening either.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The run defense, though they've tightened up when they've had to, has been a disaster the last two weeks. After allowing less than 100 yards rushing per game thru the first 7 games, they've allowed over 200 yards per game over the last two. That can't keep happening. What's worse is that these are teams whose running games you wouldn't expect to even get 100 yards on us, let alone 200. They weren't exactly juggernauts on the ground coming in. I believe both starting running backs over the last two weeks set career marks for yards in a game. That can't keep happening either.

Teams are going to have a field day watching tapes from the past two weeks and try to expose us going forward. When you have a record like we do this season, you've very much become the hunted. It is up to the coaching staff now to adjust to the change that is coming for this team. I have no doubt that teams are beginning to figure us out on both sides of the ball.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy8t3HYZp4]Just win baby - YouTube[/ame]

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the issue is Mebane is the only legit run stuffing DT on the team right now. They move McDaniel, McDonald, Bennett in there depending on the situation and to keep them fresh, but it hurts our inside run D. I am legitimately worried about Gore again and concerned Red or Mebane is hurt or dinged up. As someone said, this is how it happened last year. Tough run D early, then Red got hurt and played hurt. We had a tough time stopping the run after that.

The other issue is, since teams are having success up the middle and our D is built to come off the edge, now our DEs have to try to push to the middle on early downs instead of setting the edge or going after a play action sack.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think they're going to do what they did today against a decent team? It is not easy to come back from down 21 and if they are down 21 against the 49ers or in the playoffs they are not going to come back from that.

Well they did nearly complete a big comeback against Atlanta in the playoffs last year didn't they? They have come back several games over the last two seasons. Still your point is valid that they won't win games like this against many teams in the league. We should all be concerned with the things we have seen out of this team over the last several games, but we all shouldn't forget how much they have overcome either.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams are going to have a field day watching tapes from the past two weeks and try to expose us going forward. When you have a record like we do this season, you've very much become the hunted. It is up to the coaching staff now to adjust to the change that is coming for this team. I have no doubt that teams are beginning to figure us out on both sides of the ball.

Last year this happened when Bryant got hurt, but outside of a little time on the sideline this week, I think he's been healthy the last two weeks, so it's even more baffling/frustrating that this is happening. The Rams figured something out and gave the rest of the league a blueprint on how to exploit our run defense. Quinn and his staff, along with the players, need to watch the same game tapes to try to figure out what the hell the Rams and Bucs figured out that allowed them to run roughshod all over our defense and get it fixed immediately. The Falcons are in the same boat as the Rams and Bucs were in that nobody really expects much from their running game, either because their starting back is hurt or because they run a pass-oriented offense, but if they see the same things our last two opponents see, they're capable of exploiting it if Quinn and co. don't fix it.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's just hope we end the season ELITE … We have some problems right now we need to iron out … No questions about it… This game showed me allot though as far as our character… This was a defining moment in our season … I"m proud the way they fought back … NOW let's fix some glaring issues and end this campaign strong…

:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also seems like Wagner has taken a big step backwards, the run D was better when Wright was at MLB.