• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last 2 games.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least this was a tale of two halves. The last 6 quarters the offense has been completely pathetic. The 2nd half, besides that ridiculous goal line INT they were playing like everyone expected them to. Against the Rams it was just 4 awful quarters of football.

That being said, Luck's facing the same Texans defense and he looks awful as well.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
calm down everyone. The Hawks played most of the first half just like they played the Rams on Monday night. The Second Half was a thing of Beauty. You do know they put up 20 points and over 350 yards in less than 1 half of the game?

Yes they had been struggling but they ended this game like a heavy weight should and if it carry's over to next week then i would say the slump is over.

Am i right when i see the Hawks did not give up a single sack in the stats line? not bad against a top 10 Defense like the Buc's. Oh let me guess none of you knew the Bucs had a top 10 defense? Atlanta is in the upper half also. Defenses can make games ugly so don't get to down on this team going through the injuries we have and the fact that only TWO olineman are playing their normal starting spots. 2 out of 5 people.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
calm down everyone. The Hawks played most of the first half just like they played the Rams on Monday night. The Second Half was a thing of Beauty. You do know they put up 20 points and over 350 yards in less than 1 half of the game?

Yes they had been struggling but they ended this game like a heavy weight should and if it carry's over to next week then i would say the slump is over.

Am i right when i see the Hawks did not give up a single sack in the stats line? not bad against a top 10 Defense like the Buc's. Oh let me guess none of you knew the Bucs had a top 10 defense? Atlanta is in the upper half also. Defenses can make games ugly so don't get to down on this team going through the injuries we have and the fact that only TWO olineman are playing their normal starting spots. 2 out of 5 people.

Hopefully Unger can come back from his concussion next week, but if not, it's gonna be another interesting week on the offensive line. The line did put up a goose egg in the sack column today, which obviously is a major improvement over last week, but Wilson still took a few shots and I could swear I saw him wincing after one of them. Unfortunately, when it comes to quarterback injuries, one good shot is all it can take.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Unger can come back from his concussion next week, but if not, it's gonna be another interesting week on the offensive line. The line did put up a goose egg in the sack column today, which obviously is a major improvement over last week, but Wilson still took a few shots and I could swear I saw him wincing after one of them. Unfortunately, when it comes to quarterback injuries, one good shot is all it can take.

Fortunately Wilson is a tough kid… He's built like a running back and his height is actually and advantage in that area.. But we still have to do a better job … Atlanta isn't much of a pass rushing team I hope … Haven't seen much of them this year…

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fortunately Wilson is a tough kid… He's built like a running back and his height is actually and advantage in that area.. But we still have to do a better job … Atlanta isn't much of a pass rushing team I hope … Haven't seen much of them this year…

That's what we think now until game day when they actually perform. Look like anything can happen as we can see by the past two games. the Rams and Bucs have no business running on us, but they completely gash us with the running game. It was something we have not seen at all the entire season for those two teams.

After today, I'm very much prepared for anything with this team on any given Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also seems like Wagner has taken a big step backwards, the run D was better when Wright was at MLB.

I agree and thats interesting you bring that up.

I think something to consider is he is still hurt and playing through a lot of pain. If he indeed have a grade 3 high ankle sprain he should have missed more then two weeks likely.

Wagner playing also takes Malcolm Smith off the field who I thought really shined and made plays when hes had the chance.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey the blueprint is out there now on how to really muck up the Hawks. The key now is for the Hawks to make that blueprint obsolete. I do not think it is impossible to do that but not having Okung, Unger and the other starters on the line makes it that much harder.

I am glad the Hawks have won both these games (duh) but like everyone else it has been down right embarrassing how close these sub par teams have came to beating us. Maybe the second half of this game was a sign ( think Bears game last season ) maybe they have found their groove and things will be better from here on out. Won't know till the next game.

But as it is the Hawks are 8-1 with 49er fans screaming mad and there is no denying that we all love to see the Whiners whining even more.
:laugh3:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think guys, as stressful as these last two games have been on us they've been much worse on the whiners!

Those guys have been licking their chops thinking we're about to be handed a big fat L and we keep pulling it out. Those guys have got to be furious.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think guys, as stressful as these last two games have been on us they've been much worse on the whiners!

Those guys have been licking their chops thinking we're about to be handed a big fat L and we keep pulling it out. Those guys have got to be furious.

And SF has to play a Carolina team that is playing well right now on both sides of the ball followed by a trip to New Orleans the following week. They could easily lose one or both of these games and that extra cushion would be great.

I sure would love to see Seattle start off quick in ATL, these come from behind wins are just too damn stressful.