• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

larsson tonight

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love a line of Kovy-JJ-Zubrus. JJ if he continues to develop will be a perfect center for Kovy and Zubrus if he plays to his strengths, can create room for Kovy with his size and can clean up in front of the net.

Maybe it was bad bounces, I don't know, but I felt like one of our biggest problems offensively last year was our inability to capitalize on rebounds. Too many times I saw goalies out of position and a fat rebond just waiting to be buried, but nobody was around. Guys like Zubes, Clarkson, Zajac when he's back, need to crash the net.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Larsson got another two assists tonight... all be it a loss, but still was a factor in scoreing. I didnt see the game, just the box score... so how did they look in the loss?

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I see Larsson got another two assists tonight... all be it a loss, but still was a factor in scoreing. I didnt see the game, just the box score... so how did they look in the loss?

I was at the game. Missed the first period. He looked pretty solid. His puck distribution is pretty good. THe Rangers did a good job denying him lanes to shoot on the PP. I think he needs to be a little more mobile to create lanes for himself. Was solid again. Henrique and JJ were awesome. All the players were hindered by the awful ice. Everybody was falling all game long.

Henrique is a pretty good skater.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The jersey numbers were pretty tough to look at. They need to get their real jersey number's asap. (42 for Larsson, what was it 51 for Henrique?). Aside from that, they both looked good. Henrique looks like he could develop into a real solid player, Larsson looks like he could be an impact player right off the bat. I wouldn't mind AL being the QB on the power play to start the season.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Larsson has really surprised me with his play the first 2 games. All summer you hear how he is really quiet. I thought that might translate to him not being physical enough but he proved me wrong. He can hit and isn't afraid to get involved.

His offensive play is going to be money. He makes passes and plays no other defenseman on this team can make. A week ago I thought he was 50/50 to make the team at start of season. Now I am thinking he is a lock.

The scary part is he is only going to get better.