• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

larsson tonight

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Larsson was incredibly impressive tonight. Even more than I reasonably could have expected out of him. I was really shocked, that pass to sykora I think fooled everyone.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He was pretty awesome.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see for myself. First preseason game I'll be able to see is Philly I believe.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Larsson was incredibly impressive tonight. Even more than I reasonably could have expected out of him. I was really shocked, that pass to sykora I think fooled everyone.

Didn't get to see teh ganme but I heard the kid Kinkaid played well in net too. How did he look to you?

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phenomenal. He can scare you a bit when he tries to play the puck but as far as him being a straight up goaltender he was very impressive. I thought he was much more impressive than frazee ever has been to compare

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Didn't get to see teh ganme but I heard the kid Kinkaid played well in net too. How did he look to you?

He certainly looked like his was really sound with his technique and his angles.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looking back on that game, I can't believe how poised larsson looked. You read things like, he's a cerebral player that just thinks the right way. That feather pass to Sykora is something I don't think a single one of our defensemen has done for 5 years.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like to play into hype. But mother fucker really looked like a young lidstrom.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lasson played solid, even more so that i expect some big games from him into the season....

on a side note, Kovy and Parise could be a deadly duo if they can work out the chemistry...

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't like to play into hype. But mother fucker really looked like a young lidstrom.

The best part is, a smart player is going to learn from his coaches. The only thing I thought he was getting into a bit of trouble with was trying to put the puck past opponents along the high glass, but that's really grasping at straws to be honest. It was only two times I noticed it and there was no additional offense generated off the interceptions. I can't believe he's 18 and basically head-faking NHL regulars.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lasson played solid, even more so that i expect some big games from him into the season....

on a side note, Kovy and Parise could be a deadly duo if they can work out the chemistry...

I thought they both looked good, I definately think that are best off separate, as long as Kovy gels w someone like josefson and zach rides it out til trav is back we might be in for something special

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for Kovy and Parise only being together on the PP, especially if Kovy is gonna play all 4 minutes.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We some legit firepower offensively.... can't wait to see it blossom into the season....

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a side note, Kovy and Parise could be a deadly duo if they can work out the chemistry...[/QUOTE]

Theres that word again.... chemistry.... why cant we get away from it... LOL. Cant wait for the season to start....

and on a side note... man the ESPN board is dead... Not sure if its the shitty new style or just no one is there, but man... just horrible...

anyway.... go devils, bring on the season...

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vort good to see ya buddy, and yes chemistry is key however i think its key for them to have with other people, not really each other.

i mean yeah sure i can't say i don't want them to have it together, but they are two completely different stlyes of players, i wouldn't expect them to be on the ice together even unless its a power play or jmac is behind the bench, and i think we pray to god we never have another coach with any similarities to him.

i think what deboer said the other day about players having chemistry in pairs is dead on. if you can get a whole line to have true chemistry you've struck gold (ala A line or even the EGG line).
but like he said you look to have two guys to have it first. we know parise and zajac have it, we know even that elias and parise have it. and we've seen glimpses at the end of last year that would indicate that josefson and kovy have it and i even tend to like kovy and zubrus together to a degree.

if we can get nice little pairings with those two at the least i think the offense will be far better this year

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
vort good to see ya buddy, and yes chemistry is key however i think its key for them to have with other people, not really each other.

i mean yeah sure i can't say i don't want them to have it together, but they are two completely different stlyes of players, i wouldn't expect them to be on the ice together even unless its a power play or jmac is behind the bench, and i think we pray to god we never have another coach with any similarities to him.

i think what deboer said the other day about players having chemistry in pairs is dead on. if you can get a whole line to have true chemistry you've struck gold (ala A line or even the EGG line).
but like he said you look to have two guys to have it first. we know parise and zajac have it, we know even that elias and parise have it. and we've seen glimpses at the end of last year that would indicate that josefson and kovy have it and i even tend to like kovy and zubrus together to a degree.

if we can get nice little pairings with those two at the least i think the offense will be far better this year

We need to keep Parise as far away from The Kovalchuk as possible.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im assuming you mean just playing wise right?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a side note, Kovy and Parise could be a deadly duo if they can work out the chemistry...[/QUOTE]

Theres that word again.... chemistry.... why cant we get away from it... LOL. Cant wait for the season to start....

and on a side note... man the ESPN board is dead... Not sure if its the shitty new style or just no one is there, but man... just horrible...

anyway.... go devils, bring on the season...

Hello there Vort! another refugee from the dump known as ESPN... Yeah that new format completely drove me out along with several 49ers posters(good ones) opted out to Sports SportsHoopla...

Chemistry is key for us..... Depends on what the new coach wants to do. Last time we had a new coach to start the season, we missed the playoffs because of him LOL....(even it was only half a season)

I like to know who Teds will partner up? He has a great handle for the puck and shifty as fuck. With his creativity, he needs someone who can place himself for a likely pass/shot.....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kovy and Parise would definitely be a PP unit(as mentioned) and a last minute attack to tie/win the game....

so get that chemistry going!!!