• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Larry Sanders Tells Bucks He Doesn't Want to Play

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying that you would give up a temporary part time job that pays you obscene amounts of money while you get to travel as you work & then vacation for 3 months out of the year? Even if you only had to be unhappy for 3+ more years & you would be set for life? Seriously?

If it was a job that made me miserable, and a job that I have been working at perfecting for the past 10 years and I was working 12 months out of the year and focused on my diet and not enjoying myself and I just couldn't take the job anymore, than yeah, I might quit too. Especially if he thinks he can enjoy himself and live a fine life with the money he has and the opportunities that may present themselves after basketball. I know he's got more money than most people his age.

But, I expect he just needs a break and will not be done with basketball for good. But, who knows he could be.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know what's going on in his head, what career would be better than professional athlete? Maybe he wants to become the GOAT insurance salesman.

You say that but I'm friends with a professional athlete that does not like their sport. I'm friends with several collegiate athletes that legitimately hate their sport. So, even though it seems like a dream job to me I know it's probably because I have not dedicated nearly the amount of time they have and I don't have to deal with the stress of being an athlete. But, there is no off time as a professional athlete. There's no telling the toll it's taken on him physically, as well as mentally. It can't be easy if you don't enjoy it and burn yourself out

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say that but I'm friends with a professional athlete that does not like their sport. I'm friends with several collegiate athletes that legitimately hate their sport. So, even though it seems like a dream job to me I know it's probably because I have not dedicated nearly the amount of time they have and I don't have to deal with the stress of being an athlete. But, there is no off time as a professional athlete. There's no telling the toll it's taken on him physically, as well as mentally. It can't be easy if you don't enjoy it and burn yourself out

There's more off time, as a professional athlete, than there is for a regular job.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could work for 3 years and be set for life then quit whenever I want. Get everything paid for, play the game I love and have fun doing it for only half the year. But you have a gift and a special talent and you are just going to throw it away so early in life? I understand if there is a reason why: health, family, etc. But just bc you dont feel like it and you get to keep all that guaranteed money. Wow!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry Sanders has been cut by the Bucks. They will pay him 1.9 million every year until the 2021-2022 season. Getting paid a million dollars a year for smoking weed.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry Sanders has been cut by the Bucks. They will pay him 1.9 million every year until the 2021-2022 season. Getting paid a million dollars a year for smoking weed.
Ridiculous.