• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Larry Johnson calls for an "all black league"

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am having a really hard time seeing how that is racist.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It promotes segregation.

Ok, I can see that. I feel his remarks are more tongue and cheek and just not a big deal and mildly misguided more than racist.

To a large part I agree with him, not a league based on race but a league owned by the players. Owners are ridiculously over paid chaperones.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I can see that. I feel his remarks are more tongue and cheek and just not a big deal and mildly misguided more than racist.

I think it was an inappropriate tweet for a NBA executive. He should at the very least apologize IMO.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this, I just do not think it is anywhere near what Sterling said.

I think the biggest difference is Sterling's past history. I would be willing to accept an apology from Sterling as well if it were his only racist act. To tell you the truth what Sterling said to his girlfriend is tame compared how he treated Elgin Baylor, Baron Davis, & minorities that wanted to live in his buildings.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this, I just do not think it is anywhere near what Sterling said.

Of course you don't, he's not white. If he were white and said the exact think but about white players, he would be executed after months of outrage by the liberal MSM.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you don't, he's not white. If he were white and said the exact think but about white players, he would be executed after months of outrage by the liberal MSM.

Do you have a ghey/jewish/racism thread detector plug-in located on your puter?

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm outraged, we should probably go back to white and colored restrooms and schools.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm outraged, we should probably go back to white and colored restrooms and schools.

"Ignorance! Hatred! Racism!"

"We need an all-black league that prohibits participation by white people."

"Brilliant!"

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's called my eyeballs. Maybe you should try using them. They're pretty cool.

I'm using mine to gauge a longstanding trend. You seem to have a lot of animosity built up when dealing with minorities and people with differing lifestyles than your own.

I'm just wondering if....

A. This animosity was taught and reinforced by hateful family members, and you just aren't smart enough to be your own person.

or

B. It was brought on by some traumatic experience. (black kid beat you up and took your lunch money for example)

It is definitely A or B though. Most likely A. No one spends as much time following and creating all of these kinds of threads without having some deep hateful shit going on behind the scenes. You should take a minority sensitivity class or sumptin. :thumb:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

John-McHale-Thats-Racist-Gif-On-Community.gif

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm using mine to gauge a longstanding trend. You seem to have a lot of animosity built up when dealing with minorities and people with differing lifestyles than your own.

I'm just wondering if....

A. This animosity was taught and reinforced by hateful family members, and you just aren't smart enough to be your own person.

or

B. It was brought on by some traumatic experience. (black kid beat you up and took your lunch money for example)

It is definitely A or B though. Most likely A. No one spends as much time following and creating all of these kinds of threads without having some deep hateful shit going on behind the scenes. You should take a minority sensitivity class or sumptin. :thumb:

I haven't posted anything that others on this very thread have said as well. It's going to be okay, Cammy. Don't get your panties all in a wad.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3