• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lane Kiffin Fired

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are your inside sources google?

Orgeron was announced interim earlier in the day.

Vandy and Northwestern coaches mentioned. I'd be pissed if Franklin left. If he can turn Vandy around, imagine what he could do with the USC talent. Same with dude from NW.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard....

Christ Petersen (of course)

Del Rio (why? What has he done on his resume?)

Fisher (ok.....dude has been mediocre NFL for decade)

Mike Riley (LOL, Mike is probably thinking more of retirement these days than taking on a new challenge)

Gruden (of course)

so far none of the Trojans names in this search are really frightening me for USC to get back on top anytime soon.

Seriously?!? What has Jack Del Rio got on his resume?

And you wonder why folks say you know nothing about football!!:L

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard....

Christ Petersen (of course)

Del Rio (why? What has he done on his resume?)
Fisher (ok.....dude has been mediocre NFL for decade)

Mike Riley (LOL, Mike is probably thinking more of retirement these days than taking on a new challenge)

Gruden (of course)

so far none of the Trojans names in this search are really frightening me for USC to get back on top anytime soon.

You can't be serious?... you don't know football at all if you don't know anything about Jack Del Rio.. first off.. he is Alum of USC, played 11 years in the pros,, Saints, Cheifs, Cowbys, Vikes and phins before retiring..he is one hell of a defensive guy..DC for the Panthers and became the HC for the Jags until 08 and had some of the NFL's best defenses...you should do some research.. USC certainly could and have done worse then Rio

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be serious?... you don't know football at all if you don't know anything about Jack Del Rio.. first off.. he is Alum of USC, played 11 years in the pros,, Saints, Cheifs, Cowbys, Vikes and phins before retiring..he is one hell of a defensive guy..DC for the Panthers and became the HC for the Jags until 08 and had some of the NFL's best defenses...you should do some research.. USC certainly could and have done worse then Rio

Gotta understand, Ducks are new to football!!:lol:

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it isn't Gruden, that sounds like Pete Carroll 2.0

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it isn't Gruden, that sounds like Pete Carroll 2.0

I seriously doubt we get Gruden, but it sure would be fun to see what the student section came up with when having the whole "Chucky" thing to work with!!

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt we get Gruden, but it sure would be fun to see what the student section came up with when having the whole "Chucky" thing to work with!!

Im not a big fan of Chucky.. mainly because he inherited a super bowl team from Tony Dungee. And then couldn't do much after that.. seriously though I wouldn't mind Jay Gruden for a HC.. took the Orlando Predators to their version of the Superbowl quite a few times and won mostly.. decent offenses and very good defenses

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack Del Rio did SHIT as a HC. that is what you're based off of, your HC abilities and wins/losses. A LOT of coordinators are great coordinators and cant do shit as HC. There is a giant difference. Let's see Jack Del Rio do something as a HC first.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack Del Rio did SHIT as a HC. that is what you're based off of, your HC abilities and wins/losses. A LOT of coordinators are great coordinators and cant do shit as HC. There is a giant difference. Let's see Jack Del Rio do something as a HC first.

This is so dumb and uninformed, it has earned the rarest of all facepalms....the quadruple facepalm!!

:L:L:L:L

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you only defending this failure because you know he is going to be the next USC head coach. Congrats, you got another turd in a bag.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you only defending this failure because you know he is going to be the next USC head coach. Congrats, you got another turd in a bag.

Mora was a failure in the NFL, so was Saban, so was Carroll etc.

God damn you're dumb.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not a big fan of Chucky.. mainly because he inherited a super bowl team from Tony Dungee. And then couldn't do much after that.. seriously though I wouldn't mind Jay Gruden for a HC.. took the Orlando Predators to their version of the Superbowl quite a few times and won mostly.. decent offenses and very good defenses

you could say that bill Callahan inherited his Oakland raider team that would go to superbowl vs those buccaneers.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY KEEP THIS LANE KIFFIN SHIT ON THE USC TEAM BOARDS

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Del Rio situation is complicated because he's the DC for a team that one of the favs to go to the Super Bowl and win it. It means he would not be available to perform any time consuming duties for the last 15 scholarship class of 2014 and if he was going to be their new coach, he would obviously want to bring in the kids that will work for the systems he wants to run, along with who would be his assistants.

Not to mention he could be a serious contender for any NFL HC gigs that open up in Jan.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whomever USC AD Pat Haden chooses to hire, I would not be surprised if Haden first consults with USC grad and current Cleveland Brown president Mike Holmgren. Holmgren probably possesses quite a bit of knowledge that he could share with Haden on who would be a good fit for the USC program.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I see that his successor with Jacksonville has taken them on a real title run....Del Rio did the best he could with what he had...always had decent defenses, but the Jags were not and are not going anywhere with their current set up.

What exactly did Chip Kelly do before he got the Oregon gig...just sayin...