• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lance Stephenson signs with the Hornets

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You miss a lot of shit,

Nah. It was kind of nice when you were in hibernation :lol:

but no I don't think I said that. Lance and his antics, though, had caught my attention, and I wasn't a fan.

Fans don't care how big of a dick any player is, until he leaves their team.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice signing by the Hornets. Is Evan Turner still available? Wasn't he Indiana's "insurance policy" just in case this happened?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilt Chamberlain often bragged about his big dick.

I saw him once when he had his restaurant in Boca, but he failed to mention it.

It was a kids B Day party.
Might have come in handy to break the piñata.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw him once when he had his restaurant in Boca, but he failed to mention it.

It was a kids B Day party.
Might have come in handy to break the piñata.

At the kids party though? :scratch:

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG:Walker, Roberts
SG: Stephenson, Henderson,
SF: Kidd-Gilchrist, Hairston, Taylor
PF: Williams, Vonleh
C: Jefferson, Zeller, Biyombo

That's a solid eastern conference team, they could catch a good match and end up in the second round.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think TurnUp just made a joke about kids using Wilt's dick to break a pinata. :scratch:

Kind of came across that way, but wasn't meant to.:L

It was more meant to be like we could have used something bigger and better then what we had to use.

Sorry.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the bulls didnt go after him too. This leaving money on the table though, didnt we learn from lebron that he is banking on the salary cap and mathematics to figure max salaries should disappear in 2 years?

Anyone (like Carmello) that signs long term this or next year is most probably gonna be whining to get a new deal. Lebron might be making 40 million in 2016-2017. Stephenson is not lebron, not by a long shot, but he is in position to do the same after being "insulted" by Indiana.

I thought Larry Bird had balls. Maybe next year when he comes down and starts coaching the team he might show them. I dont think this was a good move for the pacers, but Paul George is a spoiled kid that let his ego force Grainger to be dealt last season instead of utilizing him to open the court. Grainger was invisible to George last season, if Georgie doesnt like a player, you might as well not fight to keep him.

Whatever makes the pacers weaker the better.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG:Walker, Roberts
SG: Stephenson, Henderson,
SF: Kidd-Gilchrist, Hairston, Taylor
PF: Williams, Vonleh
C: Jefferson, Zeller, Biyombo

That's a solid eastern conference team, they could catch a good match and end up in the second round.

Well, Jordan thought he could fix Kwame Brown too. Cant see it.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the bulls didnt go after him too. This leaving money on the table though, didnt we learn from lebron that he is banking on the salary cap and mathematics to figure max salaries should disappear in 2 years?

Anyone (like Carmello) that signs long term this or next year is most probably gonna be whining to get a new deal. Lebron might be making 40 million in 2016-2017. Stephenson is not lebron, not by a long shot, but he is in position to do the same after being "insulted" by Indiana.

I thought Larry Bird had balls. Maybe next year when he comes down and starts coaching the team he might show them. I dont think this was a good move for the pacers, but Paul George is a spoiled kid that let his ego force Grainger to be dealt last season instead of utilizing him to open the court. Grainger was invisible to George last season, if Georgie doesnt like a player, you might as well not fight to keep him.

Whatever makes the pacers weaker the better.
Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine · 5h

Official Melo contract numbers via ESPN sources: $22,458,401, $22,875,000, $24,559,380, $26,243,760, $27,928,140. Total: $124,064,681

Don't think Melo will be whining anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of came across that way, but wasn't meant to.:L

It was more meant to be like we could have used something bigger and better then what we had to use.

Sorry.

Just giving you a hard time bro, don't sweat it. :yahoo:

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Jordan thought he could fix Kwame Brown too. Cant see it.

True, but Kwame Brown is Kwame Brown. I honestly think Jordan is a better fit in terms of dealing with Lance than Bird. This team was already an eastern conference "playoff team" without Lance, so as long as he and Kemba don't have any issues they should improve. I'm not saying they'll win a championship, but being a solid playoff team is certainly attainable.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but Kwame Brown is Kwame Brown. I honestly think Jordan is a better fit in terms of dealing with Lance than Bird. This team was already an eastern conference "playoff team" without Lance, so as long as he and Kemba don't have any issues they should improve. I'm not saying they'll win a championship, but being a solid playoff team is certainly attainable.

MJ will probably drag Lance out on the court, kick his ass in one on one and then tell him "When you can beat me, you can do and say whatever you want on the court. Until then, stfu".

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ will probably drag Lance out on the court, kick his ass in one on one and then tell him "When you can beat me, you can do and say whatever you want on the court. Until then, stfu".

:nod: And THAT is why this will work.