• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamichael James one of seven inactive?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
believe we ran a screen Sunday, but the pass was batted down.

We ran a screen, and completed the pass, on Sunday. The RB on the receiving end, however, was Dixon. I assume that's because Dixon is our best RB in space and does such a good job making people miss. Gore and Hunter (and James, despite being inactive) aren't quick enough in space to be effective running screens.

Wait. What?

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#49ers LaMichael James has 130 punt-return yards in three games, 69 more than Kyle Williams had in eight games.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
will be the first to admit didn't think it was a good idea? the reason being he was "shaky" catching punts prior.

but now he is catching the ball well, and securing the ball well upon contact. think he only had one shaky catch since he took over?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gives us the big play ability we need on punt returns. Is he also returning kicks? Only problem yesterday was that he muffed one. Hopefully, he can work on that. He has smaller than average hands, right? Maybe that's the problem.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

“With this game, I take away the negatives,” James said. “Great returns, that’s all good. Those guys did a great job blocking for me. The thing that stands out for me is the muffed punt. I put myself in a bad position. Coaches told me to be 10 yards up and I was 10 yards back. I’ve got to get better in that aspect and field every one cleanly.”

that's what I say!

and like he mentioned too, make better decisions first such as move up and catch, or signal early its hitting the ground.