• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar miller vs eddie Lacey

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I was high on Lacy when i seen him run over the rams on those FEW carnies and actually drafted him in our Barb league. i then noticed he ran out of the deasel fuel quickly and then couldn't break the line after that. Then it followed over to the next game where i think he had like negative 8 yards on 8 carries, lol. Id say Miller but he worries me too because I think Miami is gearing up to pass the heck out of the ball. Just for the record. Warren Sapp has predicted that Tannehill this year will break Dan Marino's single season passing record that Brees just took down. Here's to you Mr. Sapp!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when i seen him run over the rams on those FEW carnies

?

carnie.jpg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I was high on Lacy when i seen him run over the rams on those FEW carnies and actually drafted him in our Barb league. i then noticed he ran out of the deasel fuel quickly and then couldn't break the line after that. Then it followed over to the next game where i think he had like negative 8 yards on 8 carries, lol. Id say Miller but he worries me too because I think Miami is gearing up to pass the heck out of the ball. Just for the record. Warren Sapp has predicted that Tannehill this year will break Dan Marino's single season passing record that Brees just took down. Here's to you Mr. Sapp!

Sapp is a fool if he believes that.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did Sapp take too many hits or has he taken on a drug habit since retiring...holy cow who is Tannehill going to throw to

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did Sapp take too many hits or has he taken on a drug habit since retiring...holy cow who is Tannehill going to throw to
Mike Wallace, Brandon Gibson and my guy, Brian Hartline....................yeah, he'll be lucky to throw for 3500 and 20.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember, Warren's a Sapp. His dad was a Sapp; in fact a lot of his family are Sapps. He's been a Sapp since he was little, and it's no surprise hearing him be a Sapp now.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't tell when you are joking or not Sam lol, I'm slow like that, but if you are being serious, Tannehill did throw for 3294 last year and that was with out a true number 1 and some would say without a true 2 for that matter also. I'm not saying he will break Marino's record like Sapp is saying but I certainly wouldn't bat an eye lash if he did and it is nice to see someone other than myself recognize this guy as a super-star-to-be especially since when I made the boldest of bold statements last year before the start of the season it seemed I was off in noodle land.

Sorry if it sounds like I am trying to pat myself on the back here cause I am not, well maybe just a little I apologize for that, please forgive me but truth is Tannehill has not accomplished anything yet and I think everyone who knows me knows how I feel about Tannehill all ready anyway.

He is going to be one of the biggest and most intriguing players for me to study this year. I am so greatly looking forward to seeing how his season plays out along with others like Tavon, Kaepernick, Cordarralle and the new Offensive line in Tennessee just to name a few.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be a sapp takes courage! I should know!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill did throw for 3294 last year and that was with out a true number 1 and some would say without a true 2 for that matter also.

Sorry if this sounds like I'm shooting down your boy Tanny.... but there are two kinds of "passing yards" statistics.

1) A team finds themselves losing, perhaps often. So they pass. (Their offense is sporadic and generally not a scoring threat.) The opposing defense plays "soft" and "gives" the yardage, but tightens the screws as they get across midfield. Significant yardage can start to add to this QB's stats.
2) A team is a scoring juggernaut. They can practically move the ball at will. I'm sure a few elite QB's immediately come to mind. They don't pass because they "have to," they pass because they are much better than the defense they're facing. Yardage gained is almost scary good.

Which category does Tanny fall into? 1 or 2? My guess is that it is not 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point Joe I will give you that, but Tannehill has not had the supporting cast yet to see what he can do. I'm not saying he is a Peyton Manning yet or will ever be but I just think after this season his stock will go way up! I mean it's the QB that makes the WR but he really had nothing and yet still put Heartline on the map. If Thill doesn't turn Wallace the next Brandon Marshall then i will walk away from this notion that Tannehill is the new Dan.