• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lakers Vs Thunder Mar 24, 2015

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LakersLogoChris.gif
Vs
1282328046941.jpg

@
IMG_4507.JPG

8:00PM ET/5:0OPM PT COVERAGE TWC SN/LOCAL RADIO ESPN LA 710AM

PREVIEW:Los Angeles Lakers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder - Preview - March 24, 2015 - ESPN Los Angeles

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want this thread to be in memory of our Lakers brother RoboticDream. I hope that sometime through your day, we can all have a moment of silence for our fallen SportsHoopla brother, who left us way to soon. I am very broken hearted, and sentimental for our loss.

It reminds us once again how short life is, and that our time in this world can be cut short at any given moment (it's inevitable). So please hug your love ones, like if it's the last time, drink that wine, and smell the flowers like if it's your last, because it may be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. And yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, an afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you cannot conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four, or five times more? Perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless.

-Brandon Lee

32b8ee14123cb8fac80ead240e144e73.gif

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want this thread to be in memory of our Lakers brother RoboticDream. I hope that sometime through your day, we can all have a moment of silence for our fallen SportsHoopla brother, who left us way to soon. I am very broken hearted, and sentimental for our loss.

It reminds us once again how short life is, and that our time in this world can be cut short at any given moment (it's inevitable). So please hug your love ones, like if it's the last time, drink that wine, and smell the flowers like if it's your last, because it may be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. And yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, an afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you cannot conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four, or five times more? Perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless.

-Brandon Lee

If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.
-Romans 14:8

It's not a loss, but a continuation. God bless.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen brotha!

I don't know if am going to be able to sleep tonight. I am in tota disbelief. I feel like if a truck just ran over me again, and again. :sad2:

Dealing with death is a tough pill to swallow. It comes to us all but who really knows how to deal with it? If you need to discuss this with anyone, I'm here for ya bud :suds:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-Brandon Lee

Amen.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know him very well but he seemed like a pretty laid back and funny individual. I was okay yesterday until.I saw the face to a name thread. I lost it then.

Put a face to the name and it showed we are all.human beings, not just (sometimes funny) avatars that crack jokes and talk.sports.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers will pull off the upset and win, 101-98.

For RD.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-Brandon Lee

much respect for the tribute to RoboticDreams. very nicely done, dawg...

Go Lakers. GodSpeed, Robotic...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen brotha!

I don't know if am going to be able to sleep tonight. I am in total disbelief. I feel like if a truck just ran over me again, and again. :sad2:

just goes to show you just NEVER know when your number's gonna come up. but death IS a part of life. it is what it is...

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting 5 game road trip for #TeamTank. The Lakers play both Philly and Minnesota on the second nights of B2Bs. The other 3 games are likely losses.

They are locked in to at least the 4th worst record. Orlando has 22 wins while the Lakers have 18 wins. I don't see 4 wins for the Lakers with their remaining schedule.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know he was a Lakers fan to be honest.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to this game.