• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict Dolphins Wins And Losses

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was very wrong.
Foot In Mouth GIF
Ya you said ten years and they may make the playoffs in year two haha! Although I'll give Ben credit he's come back pretty good this year better than I thought. Will be an interesting finish...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya you said ten years and they may make the playoffs in year two haha! Although I'll give Ben credit he's come back pretty good this year better than I thought. Will be an interesting finish...
Not exactly what I said. Like before I quoted exactly what I said and the very next post you twisted it. As you are here, again.

regardless tua looks healthy and the offense is legit. Pick up some steam on d and make even more noise.

However, I was wrong here.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's predict who officially eliminates the Pats from the Playoffs. One more loss and they will be mathematically out.

Fins, Bills, and Jets

McVay of the Rams just outcoached BB. The blueprint is out on how to beat them. Stop their run game, run the ball against them & mix in pass plays to open receivers and TEs.

I am thinking the Fins or Bills will get the W against the Pats, maybe both. I don't see a HOF coach losing to Gase but it wouldn't shock me if it happens. The Jets have had close games this year. They lost to the Pats & Raiders by 3 pts.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's predict who officially eliminates the Pats from the Playoffs. One more loss and they will be mathematically out.

Fins, Bills, and Jets

McVay of the Rams just outcoached BB. The blueprint is out on how to beat them. Stop their run game, run the ball against them & mix in pass plays to open receivers and TEs.

I am thinking the Fins or Bills will get the W against the Pats, maybe both. I don't see a HOF coach losing to Gase but it wouldn't shock me if it happens. The Jets have had close games this year. They lost to the Pats & Raiders by 3 pts.
Well this is a fun discussion!