• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lakers first true road loss of 2019-20 OFFICIAL THREAD

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blather on all you like, it is just one more regular season game. You know, like the 5 more regular season losses your Pacers have this season compared to the Lakers. Lebron had a poor shooting night and continues to turn the ball over and the Pacers played well.

How the hell are the Pacers 1-3 vs the Pistons this year?
Pistons are obviously much better than the Lakers:pound:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gee, that's not saying a whole lot given that one agent practically acts as their collusion supervisor.

Given their antics over the summer their fans should expect this kind of treatment.
I mean, you aren't wrong about Klutch and the collusion.

But, it's a bit hypocritical for me to slam them after what Kawhi and George did this Summer.

Right or wrong, you can't really regulate that kind of thing between players.

Harden and Cp3 did it to the Clippers and Westbrook and Harden returned the favor to Paul.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I told you all so.

105-102.
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!! :yes:
I'm confused about this slogan.

@bksballer89 makes a good point:

Doesn't Brogdon fall into that category?

Does building a team mean doing it organically by drafting?

Where do trades fall?

Because Dipo, Warren, Lamb, McBuckets, Sabonis and Brogodon were drafted by other teams.

Does it only apply to forced trades or Super star acquisitions?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused about this slogan.

@bksballer89 makes a good point:

Doesn't Brogdon fall into that category?

Does building a team mean doing it organically by drafting?

Where do trades fall?

Because Dipo, Warren, Lamb, McBuckets, Sabonis and Brogodon were drafted by other teams.

Does it only apply to forced trades or Super star acquisitions?
Oh, even 'Cane has come to realize it is a stupid slogan now. He only continues to use it because he is an attention whore and he knows that it still rustles jimmies.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, even 'Cane has come to realize it is a stupid slogan now. He only continues to use it because he is an attention whore and he knows that it still rustles jimmies.
My bad.

I'm trying to apply logic to a troll job.....lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, the excuses are aplenty as expected. No Davis. Boo fucking hoo.

The Mavs ended the Bucks' streak the other night while without their MVP candidate. As much as I love my Pacers, we ain't on the Bucks' level yet...

Oh, but it's just one regular season game. :L

Take that "L" with you as you move along. You lost. We won. That's just the facts of life.

I have yet to see any Lakers fan make an excuse for losing that game.

So who exactly is "Taking that L"? Ya know, since the folks who have made the "excuses" were probably hoping the Lakers would lose.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers with Lebron and company should be enough to beat this Pacers team.

George didn't need Kawhi to beat this same Indy team last Monday

^^^This^^^

The Pacers are a good team. They're not beating the Lakers in a 7 game series. But they're damn sure good enough to beat them in a regular season game. The Lakers didn't get the job done, the Pacers did.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^This^^^

The Pacers are a good team. They're not beating the Lakers in a 7 game series. But they're damn sure good enough to beat them in a regular season game. The Lakers didn't get the job done, the Pacers did.
Yeah, this is like the Suns beating the Clippers.

Tip your hat, move on, it's only 1 game.

Every Team is capable of winning on any given night.

The Lakers didn't play their best.

Add in the fact that you are some teams Super Bowl, well, this kinda loss happens.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,056.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO.

Desperate chicks have nothing on this desperate fan.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not like Indy is missing their best player or anything......

Not like the Lakers were missing their best player (and top 5 player in the league/MVP candidate) and 3rd/4th best player as well...

No excuses needed though, Lakers lost because Indiana outplayed them. I think the Lakers may be guilty of looking ahead a bit to the Bucks game tonight (and it seems AD is expected back for tonight's game), but we'll never know.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not like the Lakers were missing their best player (and top 5 player in the league/MVP candidate) and 3rd/4th best player as well...

LOL Lakers still had a better team though. That Lakers team wouldn't need more than 5 games or so to beat that Indy team if they met in a best of 7

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Lakers still had a better team though. That Lakers team wouldn't need more than 5 games or so to beat that Indy team if they met in a best of 7

In a series sure, but on any given day.... The Lakers depth is questionable, as noted by Jared Dudley playing, let alone starting (blecchh). I'm not a fan of modern day Rondo either; he's a missed defensive assignment waiting to happen on each possession. It's not worth the occasional fancy pass.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a series sure, but on any given day.... The Lakers depth is questionable, as noted by Jared Dudley playing, let alone starting (blecchh). I'm not a fan of modern day Rondo either; he's a missed defensive assignment waiting to happen on each possession. It's not worth the occasional fancy pass.

I agree with you

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you

So do I.

Having said that, in some ways, the Lakers greatest strength can also be their greatest weakness.

The roster really fits well together and when everyone is only doing their specific job...they look like they can win the championship.

But, once you get past about 4 guys, if you ask them to play beyond their specific role, they are likely to struggle.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tar and feathers for the "west contenders" (my ass) that are visiting the East this season... Maybe they aren't secured in their home games either.

It seems that the fans of West teams, were taught nothing after Heat had their "East trip" against the leading teams... Even the Clips that followed didn't cause a warning to the fans of the rest of the circuses...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares about the regular season????

hqdefault.jpg

LOLL

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tar and feathers for the "west contenders" (my ass) that are visiting the East this season... Maybe they aren't secured in their home games either.

It seems that the fans of West teams, were taught nothing after Heat had their "East trip" against the leading teams... Even the Clips that followed didn't cause a warning to the fans of the rest of the circuses...
You should really check the stats before you start spouting. You really aren't helping your reputation for knowledge around here.