• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lacy 2nd Team all pro

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt say bell over lacy? learn to read bud........

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Lacy did it behind a very bad offensive line, albeit against mostly very bad run defenses... but still, he pretty much did all by himself.... and the threat of aaron rodgers arm keeping 8 man boxes off the field of course.

Yeah, guess he didn't deserve it.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Lacy did it behind a very bad offensive line, albeit against mostly very bad run defenses... but still, he pretty much did all by himself.... and the threat of aaron rodgers arm keeping 8 man boxes off the field of course.

As someone in the NFC West you can admit that someone like Lynch deserved it more. We had to play against your defense twice, and Arizona/St. Louis' very good defense... and our entire O-Line (starting) was out at one point. We battled injuries on O-Line all year and are not that great of a pass team.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lacy & Nelson are both very good... Nelson may even be underrated. Still neither deserve all-pro designation this year.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And aaron rodgers missed half the year. You don't know a thing about football and are without a doubt the dumbest poster here..

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't blame teams for letting Lacy drop in the draft. It's not like Alabama has a good track record of tailbacks in the NFL.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GB's line really improved in the run game. Lacey is the best of the runners, but they were opening holes for everyone most of the year. I would say that their line was more consistent in the run game throughout the year than SF and Seattle. Though the level of défensive competetion may have à bit to do with that.

And Yea, Rodgers was out half of the year buddy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont say that pack master will get very angry

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB's line really improved in the run game. Lacey is the best of the runners, but they were opening holes for everyone most of the year. I would say that their line was more consistent in the run game throughout the year than SF and Seattle. Though the level of défensive competetion may have à bit to do with that.

you can't have watched very many GB games and say that with a straight face. I have never seen an NFL offensive line spend so much time in its own back field as the GB Packers do. At times there have been some pretty big holes yes, but when you watch a team like the 9er's or the Seahawks, when they run block, they are 2-3 yards or more upfield, not hoping to get in the way enough of a guy 3 yards in their own backfield.

I don't think the offensive lines even compare between these 3 teams at all, and this with our line "improving" this year. I think it's the weakest part of our team, along with safety and now an injury depleted linebacking corps. I would take SF's or Seattle's oline easily over GB.

The only reason I think they even look remotely decent is because of Rodgers and his ability to move from pressure and throw on the move so accurately and we now have a legitimate NFL running back that has great feet for such a big guy. If I could replace at least 3 out of 5 today, I would in heartbeat.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Green bay's line , more consistent than san fran's?? All credibility lost bud..

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh, you use a stat line rather than watch the games. Makes sense now.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh, you use a stat line rather than watch the games. Makes sense now.

ok, gb hasn't been opening holes for all their backs for most of the year. sure bro.

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year they have been. Seriously, maybe at best they've been equal. Maybe you would be more credible if you knew what was going on currently.

2013 NFL Team Rushing Stats - National Football League - ESPN
FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2013 OFFENSIVE LINES

So what do you think makes the Packers O-line look better this year compared to the last several seasons? What it the rookie LT taking over for Bryan Bulaga, or was it Eddie Lacy?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what do you think makes the Packers O-line look better this year compared to the last several seasons? What it the rookie LT taking over for Bryan Bulaga, or was it Eddie Lacy?

Lacy can hit the hole like a monster. But the holes are there, other backs played well in his place when they needed to. As far as the rookie taking over?Perhaps it's addition by subtraction. They have obviously improved at run blocking this year. Last year Seattle's run blocking improved through the year as players were rotated due to injury. Also, committing to the run like GB has done this year can help confidence and continuity on the line.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can't have watched very many GB games and say that with a straight face. I have never seen an NFL offensive line spend so much time in its own back field as the GB Packers do. At times there have been some pretty big holes yes, but when you watch a team like the 9er's or the Seahawks, when they run block, they are 2-3 yards or more upfield, not hoping to get in the way enough of a guy 3 yards in their own backfield.

Not this year. Both of them just stick with it and stay committed, but they have been nearly as impressive as years before.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd team all-pro and he wasn't in the game during some very important series....?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is the best player in the NFL thats a fact. People can't debate jordy but he's as complete a receiver as it gets. Can't wait to beat you queers tomorrow tho thats all that really matters!!!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.

Not sure who would be the best player in the NFL,but manning is the best qb in the NFL....................He`s how old and still putting up numbers that are ridiculous.While Rodgers is in his prime and can`t sniff his records and you wanna call Rodgers the best player?

Nope sorry.............