• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lacy 2nd Team all pro

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the same guy who said Rodgers is the best player in the nfl, right?

Homer.

Rodgers is the best player in the NFL thats a fact. People can't debate jordy but he's as complete a receiver as it gets. Can't wait to beat you queers tomorrow tho thats all that really matters!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is the best player in the NFL thats a fact. People can't debate jordy but he's as complete a receiver as it gets. Can't wait to beat you queers tomorrow tho thats all that really matters!!!

Not sure you understand the word fact. Facts are something that are backed up by proof that they are undeniably true. What you stated is called an opinion. Now some will agree and some will disagree. Considering Peyton just had what some are calling the greatest quarterback season of all-time I think Rodgers might have some competition at the top.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forte should have been an easy choice over Lacy. He had nearly 2000 combined yards with 13TD's while playing every game.

Lacy missed 2 games (left after 1 carry against Wash) with under 1,400 combined yards and 11TD's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers get all the breaks all the time. It's why they are playing still and DA Bears are at home. Truth is neither team deserves to be there, but GB got in because they got breaks along the way.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers get all the breaks all the time. It's why they are playing still and DA Bears are at home. Truth is neither team deserves to be there, but GB got in because they got breaks along the way.

Between you and Detroit crapping the bed I don't know who was worse. We GAVE you the division and you still couldn't get it done. Will we lose today? Probably but at least we have a chance and are still playing and thats all you can ask for this time of year. Go home and think about who has the best punter in the north or whatever asinine post about the superior Bears you come up with next.

Who gives a shit about the All Pro or Pro Bowl teams? Did Lacy deserve that? Nope. Give him Rookie of the Year and send him on his way. Every year somebody gets slighted from this list or that team or this award. Who freaking cares.

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know what'd be cool? If there was ANY semblance of truth to this. I know the Packers got away with some stuff, too, but the Bears got away with at least three obvious holds, Jeffery got away with offensive PI once that I saw. Take a look at both spots on those third and one and fourth and one. The Packers should have been given the first down on third down and not have to rely on a really crappy spot on fourth. Oh, and keep an eye on Brandon Marshall on the play he caught that TD that everybody went gaga over. He pushed off at the goal line to create separation; nothing called.

Those refs let both teams play, by not calling things. Don't be mad that Jay Cutler (1-9 against the Packers) at practically his best, couldn't beat Rodgers when he had one of his worst games.

Congratulations on the Cutler extension, too. Packers fans are just as happy as Bears fans about this. Go figure.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between you and Detroit crapping the bed I don't know who was worse. We GAVE you the division and you still couldn't get it done. Will we lose today? Probably but at least we have a chance and are still playing and thats all you can ask for this time of year. Go home and think about who has the best punter in the north or whatever asinine post about the superior Bears you come up with next.

Who gives a shit about the All Pro or Pro Bowl teams? Did Lacy deserve that? Nope. Give him Rookie of the Year and send him on his way. Every year somebody gets slighted from this list or that team or this award. Who freaking cares.
Players who have $$ incentives in their contract for being named an all-pro....care about it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell yea, he put up those numbers with flynn, tolzien and senneca wallace throwing to him half the year. He's WAY underrated.

Not sure you understand the word fact. Facts are something that are backed up by proof that they are undeniably true. What you stated is called an opinion. Now some will agree and some will disagree. Considering Peyton just had what some are calling the greatest quarterback season of all-time I think Rodgers might have some competition at the top.

Not sure he understands can vs can't either.

Underrated does not=all pro

yikes.......

and your right bell is not lacy, bell catches.......could you say bells production was even more impressive given the steelers poor line, its the same argument you use for nelson
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4309684#

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he shouldnt be rookie of the year, keenan allen should

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lacy shouldn't have been 2nd team all pro but neither should have Forte, Lynch, or AP. Lacy wasn't "voted in" over those guys 1 homer/idiot with a vote just sent one to Lacy.

:wtf:

2nd team all pro....if not Forte or Lynch, who?

Forte had a career year. Best since he's been in the league.

I know I'm a homer, but in my humble opinion, Forte is the best back in the NFL, and it's not really even close. I would take him over any back in the NFL. By far the most complete. All those other great traits, (great receiver, blocker, etc.) and still a top 5 RB in rushing yards.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

2nd team all pro....if not Forte or Lynch, who?

Forte had a career year. Best since he's been in the league.

I know I'm a homer, but in my humble opinion, Forte is the best back in the NFL, and it's not really even close. I would take him over any back in the NFL. By far the most complete. All those other great traits, (great receiver, blocker, etc.) and still a top 5 RB in rushing yards.

Lacy...bwahahahahaha..........How the hell he got there I have no idea,but its a farce.
Not that this AP team means anything to me except when it comes to player accomplishments at the end of their caqreer.
That award given to lacy,is just as earned as us giving the game to GB last Sunday........oh well,i`m over it now and time to move on.

And as Forte being the best,hes def top 5,but i`d take McCoy over him tho..........js

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If thats true why did jordy nelson get screwed??

Hell yea, he put up those numbers with flynn, tolzien and senneca wallace throwing to him half the year. He's WAY underrated.

Alshon and was a monster this season,and don`t forget about Marshall.

I love how you Pack fans laught at Cutler,but when it works against your thinking,he`s a great qb..........And don`t forget McCown was our qb for half a season too..........

He`s at most,the 4th best wr in our DIVISION alone.............

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he shouldnt be rookie of the year, keenan allen should

I'd like to hear why you think Allen should be ROY?

Here's why I think Lacy should:

1) He played behind an average to bad O-line all season long.

2) He played with the Packers 2nd, 3rd and 4th option at QB for half the season.

3) This allowed defenses to put eight or nine men in the box on most plays, so Lacy was THE focal point for defenses for much of the season.

4) No one in the NFL rushed for more yards than Eddie Lacy between week three and week 17.

5) Keenan Allen was only the third most prolific receiver on the Chargers as Gates and Woodhead caught more passes than him. Gates is still a very reliable, durable and borderline elite TE. Danny Woodhead, while no pro bowler, proved to be a reliable safety valve for Rivers. Rivers may not have the reputation as a winner, but he is a very good passer. Bottom line is, Allen had a lot more help in achieving his stats than Lacy did; and Lacy's stats, to me, are more impressive.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to hear why you think Allen should be ROY?

Here's why I think Lacy should:

1) He played behind an average to bad O-line all season long.

2) He played with the Packers 2nd, 3rd and 4th option at QB for half the season.

3) This allowed defenses to put eight or nine men in the box on most plays, so Lacy was THE focal point for defenses for much of the season.

4) No one in the NFL rushed for more yards than Eddie Lacy between week three and week 17.

5) Keenan Allen was only the third most prolific receiver on the Chargers as Gates and Woodhead caught more passes than him. Gates is still a very reliable, durable and borderline elite TE. Danny Woodhead, while no pro bowler, proved to be a reliable safety valve for Rivers. Rivers may not have the reputation as a winner, but he is a very good passer. Bottom line is, Allen had a lot more help in achieving his stats than Lacy did; and Lacy's stats, to me, are more impressive.

:yahoo:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie of the year between a RB or WR should favor the RB. He gets more opportunities to handle the ball and showcase his skills, compared to the WR who relies on the QB to get him the ball.

I think Lacy will get the nod over Allen.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your clearly a home, but to poke some holes in your argument

you realize that "prolific" gates and woodhead had 6 and 5 more receptions than allen respectively

Also that allen didn start to begin the year

also allen avg 3.4 more ypc than gates and 6.7 more ypc than woodhead

allen also 172 more yards per gates, 441 more yards than woodhead.

4 more touchdowns than gates, 2 more than woodhead receiving.

think you need to re-evaluate "prolific"

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie of the year between a RB or WR should favor the RB. He gets more opportunities to handle the ball and showcase his skills, compared to the WR who relies on the QB to get him the ball.

I think Lacy will get the nod over Allen.

i think u may be right, i dont agree though

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, prolific may not have been the best word to use there, but you still have to admit that Allen had a lot more offensive help to earn his stats than Lacy did. When Rivers dropped back to pass, the defense had two account for two other players who had an equal chance to get the ball. When Lacy was handed the ball, there were consistently eight and nine men in the box waiting for him, yet he managed to set the Packers rookie records for yards and TDs. In fact, the last three or four years, no Packer had scored more than four TDs on the ground, while Lacy managed eleven.

I'm still waiting to hear why you think Allen deserves it over Lacy.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3