• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LA Kings vs Your New Jersey Devils: SCF Game 2 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That first goal in game two was a thing a beauty. He skated through the entire team and put it in. Again if Kovy did that we'd all be saying how how of a goal it was.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yes the action was a sweet play. but it was a simple wrist shot that beat marty guess where? funny thing too is eddie called it out 5mins before the goal happened. he said looks like the kigs are shooting to where now?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah i saw that too about ot sj...but thing is the devils had more of the pay in the kings end. most of the shots and great chances were tipped wide. zubrus couldnt tip home that sweet pass by zid! ugh!!!!!! its like it went right under his stick!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parise... all heart/energy/hustle.... but no finish in him...
GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kovy!!! COME ON!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That first goal in game two was a thing a beauty. He skated through the entire team and put it in. Again if Kovy did that we'd all be saying how how of a goal it was.

also a few mins later elias had the exact same type of chance and what did quick do? MADE THE SAVE. so dont give me it was a sick goal...it was a simple wrister and marty choked on it.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also a few mins later elias had the exact same type of chance and what did quick do? MADE THE SAVE. so dont give me it was a sick goal...it was a simple wrister and marty choked on it.

um...how about I say it was a sick goal. Yea, I'm gonna say it was a sick goal. You know why, it was a sick goal, thats why.

Status
Not open for further replies.