• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LA Kings vs Your New Jersey Devils: SCF Game 2 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils have to play like they want to win this game!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, about 40 minutes till game time. I unfortunatly am out of town this weekend, but I have already aquired a TV and got my beer all ready to go. This is a must win in my eyes for our team. I think we will be a totally different team tonight. Get back to what made us great in the playoffs... High hitting, aggressive forechecking and score on your opportunities. Dont let Quickie get in your heads. I hope we put up like 4 or 5 goals on him to be honest... something to shake his confidence. Lets just go out there, play devils hockey, dictate the game and tie this series up. Time to drink and enjoy....

LETS GO DEVILS!!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!!! 12/16!!!!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Shit goal Marty have to stop that

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am starting to think mobody can beat this team. They look like us last year during the 23-3-2 run we had. Theyre playing a perfect game every time, no bad passes and no bad goals. This wasnt meant to be, we dont win this we're gettin swept.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually dont post during the games, but I had to after the first period... Come on Marty, you have to stop that... This is for the Cup, you cant afford to let in a weak goal... and now this is two games that the first goal was one you should of had. Hopefully you will shut them down the rest of the game and we will find a way to score.

With that being said, I hate the fact that we went on the PP. We had all the momentum... then we get the penalty and I think that we will carry that momentum into the PP and score... but no what happens... NO SHOTS and we look terrible... it got the crowd out of it and totally ruined our momentum. I wish we never would have gotten the PP. Now we have had two and we look terrible on both. If we are to beat this team, we need to score at least when we have the man advantage... Wake up Devils, you have to win this game and show that you belong here...

Take it to them in the second... hopefully I wont have to post between the second and third....

LETS GO DEVILS!!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!! 12/16!!!

Spam only

Holy Hell
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im a bit worried
they play real good hockey but tend to take a part of the game game off
they cant do that against the kings
the kings just seem like a championship team and we were still taking a period here and there off in the ecf
i hope i am wrong again

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This team takes so many icings and offsides

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Even if we win this game the lineup needs a shakeup

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Captain no clutch can't put it in. Let the wings give him 9 mill

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is really just brutal. I don't know whats wrong with kovalchoke but shit he doesnt seem to want to be out there. Clarkson gets knocked off every puck and it seems he always has our best chances

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys I've tried to be optimistic but I gotta say it, this series is over. LA is your champion. This team ought to be ashamed destroying our rivals and gettin swept (probably) by a FUCKING 8 SEED!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really just brutal. I don't know whats wrong with kovalchoke but shit he doesnt seem to want to be out there. Clarkson gets knocked off every puck and it seems he always has our best chances

Yeah, i said it in game 1. He must be injured. This is the same way he was playing in the Florida series. No shot, no effort, no speed... its just sad... this is the big dance and he seems not to want to play. I agree about Clarkson too... everytime he gets hit, he falls down... maybe that is there gameplan is to attack him... but man, even Gionta has taken hits and stays on his feet....

We got one period left... they better do something because the kings dont seem that good... we are just makeing them look good...

On a side note... its unbelieveable how many deflections we have had that cant seem to find the net.... everything goes wide.... we have had at least 6 tonight that cant seem to find the net... maybe we need to stop trying to deflect and just shoot on net... everything is goind wide.... we better wake up or this series is over....

And parise you need to bury that on the PK....

JUST DO IT DEVILS!!!!

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never want to go to the Finals and lose. Not sure the Devils want to win. They've played 5 periods and have YET to shoot a puck past Quick. Just pathetic.

BTW,

FREE SYKIE!

Spam only

Holy Hell
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit
clarkson cant stay upright

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
marty cant make a big save eh? just horrible 2 goals to give up. dont give me shit about him being screened on the last goal. if the devils take that shot on quick low he stops it. seems like marty cant stop dick on his stick side

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
marty cant make a big save eh? just horrible 2 goals to give up. dont give me shit about him being screened on the last goal. if the devils take that shot on quick low he stops it. seems like marty cant stop dick on his stick side

Marty is the only one who has been keeping us in games.Bottom line is no matter what mart is doing this team isnt going to win if they cant score.our top lines need to produce we need a shakeup hopefully its not too late.unfortunately i think the rags series burned us out

Status
Not open for further replies.