• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love have a combined ZERO Playoff appearances

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
See the whole problem with Miami's big three, it was really a big two, then when Dwade couldn't come in like his normal self with LBJ having the cramps, it went down hill at 200 mph. Chris Bosh does play better without Lebron, Luol Deng, whom I've always called a "POOR MAN'S LEBRON", will be alright, but D-wade, he won't last 5 years in the nba with those horrible knees. Kevin Love is 26 n 12, Kyrie Irving is a Cp3 in the making, with a way better 3 point shot, then Lebron, he's already dropped weight. I mean, the big 3 is in Cleveland, sorry to burst your dumbass bubble. :gaah:
Downhill? 4 straight finals and 2 titles that could have been 3 if James plays at half his game or one fourth his game in the Mavs series in 2011. You are a clown. Also, you obviously do not watch basketball. Bosh averaged 23 points per game without Lebron while playing with the Heat or 6 points above his average. As far as big wins, how about 37 points at Portland in a win or the win in 2013 on the road against the Spurs that gave the Heat home court. Don't be clueless. Cleveland is loaded and they may very well win 34 in a row and over 73 in a season with the awesome 3 they have. We shall see. Lebron just tried to copy the blueprint laid out by Riley. He did go to college in Miami. He learned well. Let's see what happens next.

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree for the most part.

CP3, Westbrook, Parker, Rose, and Rondo off the top of my head is better than Kyrie.

Overpaid? Yes Overrated? No At least Bosh lead Toronto to the playoffs twice before joining Lebron. Expect about 22ppg and 10 rpg from him this season now that Lebron is gone.

Rondo can't stroke treys, my friend.

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a CLOWN.

Downhill? 4 straight finals and 2 titles that could have been 3 if James plays at half his game or one fourth his game in the Mavs series in 2011. You are a clown. Also, you obviously do not watch basketball. Bosh averaged 23 points per game without Lebron while playing with the Heat or 6 points above his average. As far as big wins, how about 37 points at Portland in a win or the win in 2013 on the road against the Spurs that gave the Heat home court. Don't be clueless. Cleveland is loaded and they may very well win 34 in a row and over 73 in a season with the awesome 3 they have. We shall see. Lebron just tried to copy the blueprint laid out by Riley. He did go to college in Miami. He learned well. Let's see what happens next.

that's great Bosh averaged 23 points ppg without Lebron. With Lebron, he wasn't that great, especially the Finals. Yes, I do watch basketball, but you seem to be biased as hell, given that one of your avatars is in the Heat's logo. I agree on the notion that Lebron graduated college in Miami lol, but Bosh didn't live up to his bill as one of the BIG THREE. Was it game 6 or 7 against the Spurs the first year that he had ZERO points. In clutch, the dude hesitates, and I'm not talking about regular season, because he's pretty golden there, I'm talking about playoffs, more importantly the finals. Bosh lacks toughness down low, everybody knows that. I'm sorry he's your #1 now, that's not the greatest look. Deng will ball this year, if he's healthy, Miami will be over his ass. Look at him on Great Britain's national team, they ran the ball through him, he was very effective. Why I called him the "poor man's LBJ". Lastly, don't insult my b-ball intellect, betcha a lot of moolah the Cavs will be in the playoffs longer than the Heat.

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
73? lmao

Right there shows me you are a biased heat fan and know nothing about basketball. dumbass. Heat will go to the semi's and get ousted this year, watch n see. :lol:

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GET REAL, CUZ

Watchout for what. The Cavs having been to the playoffs in 4 years, Kyrie and Love have no playoff experience and the Cavs defense is not great.

And they only added the best player in the game. lol

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
READ, BUD, READ!

Downhill after the cramps? You know, when the Spurs started just rolling/&kicking Miami's ass. :lol:

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why LBJ really left the Heat, you ask.... Because they were destined from the Finals again, I mean, 4 straight years, get it. But, the West had their number with that core.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Downhill after the cramps? You know, when the Spurs started just rolling/&kicking Miami's ass. :lol:

As long as the A/C is working properly he should be fine.

Although personally, if I were the opposing team, I'd fake an air conditioning malfunction. Guaranteed win.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Heat fans, the Cavs and their fans have taken over being the most hated team in the NBA now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Heat fans, the Cavs and their fans have taken over being the most hated team in the NBA now.

This was expected. And on top of that other than shaneman none of them were on here before July

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Kyrie won MVP of the ASG last year. Playing with Lebron will make him EVEN BETTER. Not saying he's on Cp3's level yet, but I do believe he's a top 5 point guard, at worst, on the cusp.

Another all star/ exhibition game reference used to define a players potential greatness. Yikes.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why LBJ really left the Heat, you ask.... Because they were destined from the Finals again, I mean, 4 straight years, get it. But, the West had their number with that core.

Let's not make shit up now. The west had their number? The only team out west who can beat miami in a series were the spurs

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love, Irving, Verajo, Miller all have a history of being injured. Thats 4 key players right there. Cleveland has to pray the odds are ever in there favor.

Very true, but Cavs fans (new and old) will say this is just hate.