• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray Entering NFL Draft

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speculation is over, worse kept secret in sports becomes official.

upload_2019-1-14_16-21-11.jpeg
Oklahoma's Kyler Murray Declares for 2019 NFL Draft Amid Talks with Athletics
I have declared for the NFL Draft. Murray made the announcement a day after he met with Athletics president Billy Beane and o...
Bleacher Report · 40m

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have been high as hell when you typed this or unable to know that it's YOU who misstate things for your own purposes. Classic example, where did I state this anywhere??? " I never said he was better than Brady, Rogers, Brees etc."

The subject was and is Kirk and your unnatural inclination to see him for more than he is and has been.

I haven't denied anything about Kerrigan in fact I agreed that the use of stats make them comparable. Where you fail is in recognizing that there more to impacting the game than stats. It is damned near blasphemous to mention them in the same sentence. So, since you can't or won't make that distinction here it is. Kerrigan NEEDS someone else to enhance his abilities to be a force (see the anger towards Preston Smith) K. Mack makes everyone around him better, period.

I am quite secure in my analysis. We'll just leave it at we will have to agree to disagree because your man crushes get in the way of your ability to see the game clearly. :D

I noticed how often Mack was making everyone around him better in Oakland. :pound::pound:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am quite secure in my analysis. We'll just leave it at we will have to agree to disagree because your man crushes get in the way of your ability to see the game clearly. :D

I noticed how often Mack was making everyone around him better in Oakland. :pound::pound:

Riiiight my man crushes, you believe that both Kerrigan and Cousins are superstars. In terms of seeing the game clearly, if you can't see how wrong you are about both of them, you're probably walking around like this.

th
:D

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiight my man crushes, you believe that both Kerrigan and Cousins are superstars. In terms of seeing the game clearly, if you can't see how wrong you are about both of them, you're probably walking around like this.

th
:D

Sty …. :yawning:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deion Sanders says he'd advise Kyler Murray to choose baseball over football

Could have sworn I said this too but see what Deion said and he did both. :noidea:
He absolutely should choose baseball over football. This is where he needs a good advisory team around him (not just an agent looking for a big contract). While the initial earnings may not be as great for baseball, the lifetime earnings for a good MLB player far exceeds what a good NFL player makes during his career. Oh, and most baseball players can still walk at age 50. Many football players can't.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely should choose baseball over football. This is where he needs a good advisory team around him (not just an agent looking for a big contract). While the initial earnings may not be as great for baseball, the lifetime earnings for a good MLB player far exceeds what a good NFL player makes during his career. Oh, and most baseball players can still walk at age 50. Many football players can't.

Your logic is correct. However I am hearing rumblings that perhaps Murray is not that great of a baseball player & perhaps the As drafting him that high was a bit of a reach. We also don't really know how he will fare in the NFL given his size. I believe that all of this makes this kind of a tough decision for him.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what he should do is do what makes him happy and follow his dream money aside . he will get plenty in either sport

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what he should do is do what makes him happy and follow his dream money aside . he will get plenty in either sport

Yep & don't forget that if he has any type of success in the NFL he will likely make a lot of extra money via endorsements. Doing the same via baseball is a lot trickier since it may take years to make it to the big leagues & even then no guarantee of endorsements (& also the chance he never makes it that far).

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The likely hood is that he may at some point want to try both. You have to hear all the stories. Drew Henson wishes he would have chosen football. Of course that was said after he washed out in baseball … and really was a career backup in the NFL.