• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe wants to go out like Mayweather Jr.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac Man may have been juicing sure, but why did Mayweather only put the focus on steroids when he was about to fight him? I've said this before but the drug testing that Mayweather proposed had never been used in boxing before. It sounds like he knew he couldn't win and used steroids as an excuse. I'm positive that Mayweather has fought and won against juicers, why is this juicer so much different? Oh and Pacquiao even agreed to test in the lockeroom directly after the fight, 24 days before the fight and anytime before the 24 day mark. Is this not good enough for Mayweather? Is he that scared of roids that have most likely been in the sport for years? No, he's scared of Pacquiao.

Not to mention rumors that Mayweather has tested positive multiple times. He even paid Pacquiao an undisclosed amount out of court just so he could avoid handing over results of past tests. I don't feel like I hate Mayweather, I hate people who are clueless about boxing and want to declare him the best. It's absurdity knows no bounds. Do you really think Mayweather could have beaten someone like Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran or Julio Cesar Chavez? :laugh3: Excuse me while I catch my breath from laughing so hard.

Like I said, call me when he fights someone noteworthy.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it does look bad that Pac wouldnt take the tests but now that I know the whole story about mayweather he is a joke.

Side note, it is not our fault we do not know about boxing the same way mayweather never fought any greats. Boxing is just not that interesting. I think we are all sick of seeing a decision go in the absolute wrong direction after watching 2 boxers we couldn't care less about trade love taps for 12 rounds in a weight class with 3 fighters because their are a million weight classes.

There is a general lack of competition in boxing. It makes the public not care, and most athletes choose a different sport.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it does look bad that Pac wouldnt take the tests but now that I know the whole story about mayweather he is a joke.

Side note, it is not our fault we do not know about boxing the same way mayweather never fought any greats. Boxing is just not that interesting. I think we are all sick of seeing a decision go in the absolute wrong direction after watching 2 boxers we couldn't care less about trade love taps for 12 rounds in a weight class with 3 fighters because their are a million weight classes.

There is a general lack of competition in boxing. It makes the public not care, and most athletes choose a different sport.

Thank you for bringing this up because I agree. The hype is more about money but it still annoys me lol. I believe that if Floyd was fighting in another era, he'd be easily forgotten.

Here's a video where he acknowledges the fact he is a "rich coward". Starts at 2:15.

I think it's funny how he says "It took me years to get here" as if it didn't take Pacquiao years to get there, he even says this after acknowledging the fact that Pacquiao was a pro before he was. I'm laughing at some of his comments, dude has 0 class lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will never know how Floyd would've fared against past greats. But he is the greatest defensive fighter I've ever seen and I saw everybody you mentioned. Word.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that no other boxers had a problem with the drug test demands?

How in the hell is mayweather scared, when he had the contract ready to be signed by Pac? Thats like me looking for a job and summitting an application but guys are telling me im scared to work there. How, when im the one that applied? Pac is the one that didnt make this fight happen by saying he was "scared of needles"

Pac fans, what is the big issue with the test?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will never know how Floyd would've fared against past greats. But he is the greatest defensive fighter I've ever seen and I saw everybody you mentioned. Word.

Exactly, all we know is, he's the greatest of his generation.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Greatest defensive fighter you've ever seen, now think about that for a second. Why is he afraid of Pac's punching power? You saw the video, he's afraid to get hurt in the ring. Why doesn't he think he can get away from Pac? Because he knows Pac is good enough to beat him? Because Pac can't be bought off, because he isn't a handpicked fighter? I predict Mayweather will fight Pac in a year or two when Pac is over the hill.

And yes the Contract was signed by Mayweather the first time, but the second time around Pacquiao even agreed to a 45-55 share of the pot where he gets less, he agreed to test at the 24 day mark, and still, it wasn't good enough for Mayweather. Pacquiao agreed to almost all of his terms.

Even the biggest Mayweather homer is rethinking his position.

Mayweather showing that Mayweather class.

50 says Mayweather ducked Pacquiao because it was the correct business decision.

Let's not even speak of the fixed debacle that was Mayweather-Ortiz. There's more money for an undefeated fighter who handpicks his opponents, but none of the glory that goes along with being a true fighter, who doesn't write advantages into a fighting contract. If fighters from the past had the same mindset as Floyd there wouldn't even be boxing right now.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, we can go back and forth with this same debate thats been going on for years, but wont shit change with the opinions and I can also show youtube videos showing that pac and arum is the reason this fight hasn't happened.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, we can go back and forth with this same debate thats been going on for years, but wont shit change with the opinions and I can also show youtube videos showing that pac and arum is the reason this fight hasn't happened.

This is very true. A quick recap I think makes Jr look pretty bad though.

Pacman - never tested positive for PEDs?
Jr - has several times tested positive

Pacman offered more money
Jr wanted stricter drug testing and Pacman agreed to all but a 24 day window

Pacman agreed to post fight testing

I will say that 24 day window is very fishy but seems minimal especially if you are taking a test post fight and most things you could possibly catch him with are in the system much longer than 24 days exemption being HGH.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, you really love your boy don't you.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for bringing this up because I agree. The hype is more about money but it still annoys me lol. I believe that if Floyd was fighting in another era, he'd be easily forgotten.

Here's a video where he acknowledges the fact he is a "rich coward". Starts at 2:15.

I think it's funny how he says "It took me years to get here" as if it didn't take Pacquiao years to get there, he even says this after acknowledging the fact that Pacquiao was a pro before he was. I'm laughing at some of his comments, dude has 0 class lol.

Damn! Mayweather is such a wussy!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where was he at in '96, '97? Really? Excuses, excuses.
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

All that talk and he still looks like a pussy.