• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Out for Season

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you've been raking in a ton of dough for the Lakers for 17 years. To me, he was just getting what he was owed and that was my argument back then too so I don't feel a need to apologize.

ive never understood the thought that a franchise owes players. i think what youre saying is correct in the aspect that the Lakers paid him knowing he wouldnt live up to the 24 million a year price tag. the yankees did it with jeter.

Kobe Bryant has been paid over 279 million dollars by the lakers in his career (including this season). once you hand a guy over a quarter billion.. im not convinced you owe him much more. but hey what's 50 million amongst friends?

source for kobe money. near the bottom.
Kobe Bryant NBA & ABA Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never understood the thought that a franchise owes players. I think what youre saying is correct in the aspect that the Lakers paid him knowing he wouldn't live up to the 24 million a year price tag. The yankees did it with jeter.

Kobe Bryant has been paid over 279 million dollars by the lakers in his career (including this season). Once you hand a guy over a quarter billion. Im not convinced you owe him much more, but hey what's 50 million amongst friends?

source for kobe money. Near the bottom.

:fify: Sorry I just felt I had to help you here. You just need a little work on your spelling & punctuation a little more. You start all your sentences without capitalizing your first word. I think you should take 30 minutes out of your day just to refresh your english grammar IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive never understood the thought that a franchise owes players. i think what youre saying is correct in the aspect that the Lakers paid him knowing he wouldnt live up to the 24 million a year price tag. the yankees did it with jeter.

Kobe Bryant has been paid over 279 million dollars by the lakers in his career (including this season). once you hand a guy over a quarter billion.. im not convinced you owe him much more. but hey what's 50 million amongst friends?

source for kobe money. near the bottom.

I read someone say that the Lakers make at least 4 million per game off of ticket sales and broadcasting rights alone. That could be wrong but I don't think the Lakers are worried too much about 48 million. I know you guys hate it when the TV deal gets brought up but in the NBA, 14 of the owners are billionaires, why should the player ever have to sacrifice? Why not the owner? Make them pay the tax and give me what I earned is my response.

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOBE BRYANT IS WASHED UP AND DONE and HE KNOWS IT.
HE WILL NEVER BE THE ELITE PLAYER,HE ONCE WAS...PERIOD.
HE WILL NEVER BREAK MICHAEL JORDAN'S RECORD 6 NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS.
KOBE BRYANT STILL NEEDS 7 RINGS.
KOBE BRYANT BETTER HURRY UP--HE ONLY-HAS 2 YEARS TO GET THOSE 2 RINGS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE WILL NEVER BE THE ELITE PLAYER,HE ONCE WAS...PERIOD.
HE WILL NEVER BREAK MICHAEL JORDAN'S RECORD 6 NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS.
KOBE BRYANT STILL NEEDS 7 RINGS.
KOBE BRYANT BETTER HURRY UP--HE ONLY-HAS 2 YEARS TO GET THOSE 2 RINGS.

Slow down, and try to write that again.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know how to embed tweets but:

Kobe Bryant
The cap rules players have to be "selfless" on To "help" BILLIONAIRE owners R the same cap rules the owners LOCKED US out to put in #think - nov 26 2013

Kobe Bryant
Don't just learn ur sport .. Learn the sports industry #futureathletes - nov 26 2013

Kobe Bryant
Btw lakers have max cap space and then some #mitchissharp #bussfamsharp #lakers - nov 26 2013

Kobe pretty much said it best.

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOBE IS DONE

Shocker.....:rollseyes:

He was out for the season before it ever began.

Who knows how long he holds up next season.
Hopefully it's not D. Rose part II

I AGREE WITH -TURN UP THE HEAT--KOBE WAS DONE BEFORE THE REGULAR SEASON STARTED.
HE WILL COME BACK AND PLAY,BUT HE WONT BE THE SAME PLAYER EVER AGAIN.
HE WILL GET INJURED AGAIN..TOO MANY MILES ON HIS PHYSICAL BODY..
AS A MATTER OF FACT..HE WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER NBA TITLE..PERIOD.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I AGREE WITH -TURN UP THE HEAT--KOBE WAS DONE BEFORE THE REGULAR SEASON STARTED.
HE WILL COME BACK AND PLAY,BUT HE WONT BE THE SAME PLAYER EVER AGAIN.
HE WILL GET INJURED AGAIN..TOO MANY MILES ON HIS PHYSICAL BODY..
AS A MATTER OF FACT..HE WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER NBA TITLE..PERIOD.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT-ARE YOU OK...WHO DO YOU ROOT FOR..I ONLY SEE YOU HATE ON KOBE, I NEVER SEE YOU TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE-IS THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON STUCK ON YOUR COMPUTER...WHO DO YOU YOU THINK WILL WIN THE MVP...DO YOU TAKE MEDICINE, ARE YOU ON DRUGS...YOU SHOULD TALK SPORTS WITH US MORE OFTEN...PERIOD.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT-ARE YOU OK...WHO DO YOU ROOT FOR..I ONLY SEE YOU HATE ON KOBE, I NEVER SEE YOU TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE-IS THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON STUCK ON YOUR COMPUTER...WHO DO YOU YOU THINK WILL WIN THE MVP...DO YOU TAKE MEDICINE, ARE YOU ON DRUGS...YOU SHOULD TALK SPORTS WITH US MORE OFTEN...PERIOD.

Same schtick it was doing on SeeBS. Strange.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing the heart & will power Kobe has had through out his career playing with so many injuries & never made excuses.

10006269_723861410967223_676670019_n.jpg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think a single one of my fellow Lakers fans will disagree with this decision!

Of course not, but the Miami Heats fans will disagree with it only because it was not Lebron James and it was Kobe Bryant. If Lebron was in the same situation, then they would agree.

Just the truth there:yahoo:

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE THUNDER WILL GET THEIR REVENGE TONITE AGAINST THE LAKERS
THE THUNDER WONT TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED---THIS TIME--THEY WILL GET A THUNDER STRIKE THEY WILL NEVER FORGET.THUNDER STRIKES TWICE THIS TIME.-WIRE to WIRE.FASHION

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fify: Sorry I just felt I had to help you here. You just need a little work on your spelling & punctuation a little more. You start all your sentences without capitalizing your first word. I think you should take 30 minutes out of your day just to refresh your english grammar IMO.

wow. do you really get on the internet with the intent of fixing grammar and punctuation? you must have a sad life. the point of language is to convey point. my point was conveyed.. mission accomplished.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. do you really get on the internet with the intent of fixing grammar and punctuation? you must have a sad life. the point of language is to convey point. my point was conveyed.. mission accomplished.

No, but it's funny reading your grammar & seeing your mistakes. Goes to show you're not very bright, just trying to help you out & you still haven't learn. Atleast use capital letters when you start your first sentence dummy, don't get all butt hurt. :laugh3: