• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe looked Good...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Kobe asked the fans to NOT vote him into the game recently? He specified that he wanted to focus on healing and get back to playing.

I don't think anyone implied anything different.

Nobody is trying to make this a Kobe thing.
We were discussing the process in general.

Perhaps players under certain circumstances should be allowed to request their name be removed from the ballot, but I still prefer the legacy rule better.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't vote either because I feel voting just once wouldn't matter when you have fanatics/homers voting X number of times.

Besides, I find the whole process a huge distraction for the players.
As a fan with a hopefully bigger picture in mind in May/June, I would prefer to see Heat players just rest for the 4-5 days.

Forget Kobe. Of course he shouldn't have to play. But how about Wade?
If he needs so much rest during these regular season games, then why should he not be allowed ( or forced) by the Heat to use those days to rest?

Wade is a tough call. He has been rested quite a bit, which is understandable because the Heat need him in May/June rather than right now.

However, when he has played, it has been pretty much at an all-star level. I'm sure the Heat would much rather rest him, but I think league rules require him to play if he can and is voted in. Maybe he plays, but with very restricted minutes?

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOE RYANT ---HE IS DONE AND HE KNOWS IT---
HE WLL COME ACK AND GET NJRED AGAN...
HS KNEES ARE SWOLLEN AND HE HAS EXCRUCIATING PAIN.
NOW THEY ARE SAYING HE COULD BE BACK IN MID MARCH-2014
HE WONT BREAK MICHAEL JORDAN"S 6 NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS----HE NEEDS 7 RINGS....TO GO DOWN THE BEST EVER